IM ALAIMA

alaimakhalid6767

I'm new here and i love islam i will talk to you guys about skin bones body hygiene islam prophets islam quran and many more i have wrote a lot of stuff please read and post your thoughts thank you :wavyarms::SMILY129::lol::SMILY288::shake::SMILY176:

helpinghumanity

I'm new here and i love islam i will talk to you guys about skin bones body hygiene islam prophets islam quran and many more i have wrote a lot of stuff please read and post your thoughts thank you :wavyarms::SMILY129::lol::SMILY288::shake::SMILY176:

Assalamo aliakum little cuteee...you seem to be a student of sister Aapa...

Did she made you draw some Islamic drawings? If yes share with us..We will love to see them...

Oh btw ..lets keep it a secret (between me and you only)...if you need help with homework ...let me know ..I will not tell sister Aapa..I promise...:)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome!

~~~
Assalamu'alaikum!

Masha'allah!
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to TTI sister.
So glad to have you with us~Alhamdulillah!
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!
:SMILY206::SMILY84::SMILY206::SMILY84::SMILY206:
Take care,
~Wassalam

zainababuzaid12

To Alaima

As you know you have been learning about cleanliness at school. You got great ideas by Mrs.Nabila. May Allah help you and guide you to the straight path Ameen:hearts:

alaimakhalid6767

THANKYOU

thankyou for your lovely posts yes I'm a student of sister appa and yes i really need help in math and arabic maybe you can help me sometimes and thankkyou and thank you zainab for your heart touching posts and I'm kinda sick so i didn't come to school today but I'm coming to school on thursday love ya:hearts:

alaimakhalid6767

YES OR NO

ummmmm appa is not our islamic teacher but she does talk to us about islam and hadeeths and quran and or beloved prophets and believe it our not everybody calls me cutie pie but appa my beloved teacher calls me a comidean and i can make you laugh a lot ask everybody that knows me but i have a good faith and I'm also very smart:ma:

helpinghumanity

ummmmm appa is not our islamic teacher but she does talk to us about islam and hadeeths and quran and or beloved prophets and believe it our not everybody calls me cutie pie but appa my beloved teacher calls me a comidean and i can make you laugh a lot ask everybody that knows me but i have a good faith and I'm also very smart:ma:

Inshallah we will try to have a separate section for kids where they can learn and share their stories. I will talk to admins regarding it. Hopefully sooner you will have your own hang out spot.:)

zainababuzaid12

thankyou for your lovely posts yes I'm a student of sister appa and yes i really need help in math and arabic maybe you can help me sometimes and thankkyou and thank you zainab for your heart touching posts and I'm kinda sick so i didn't come to school today but I'm coming to school on thursday love ya:hearts:

Thanks you I really missed you i did not have fun at school But please come it was boring i love you from the bottom of my heart May Allah guide all Muslim to the straight path Ameen Ya Allah:wasalam:

alaimakhalid6767

sorry

omg im so sorry zainab its just i wasn't feeling well and i had a fever and the flu but inshallah ill come to school tomorrow and i can't wait to see you and i love you to from the bottom of my heart inshallah may allah guide all muslims to the straight path ya zainab i added you on my contact list i learned how to do it

esperanza

revert of many years
Inshallah we will try to have a separate section for kids where they can learn and share their stories. I will talk to admins regarding it. Hopefully sooner you will have your own hang out spot.:)

salam
what an excellent idea.,,brother,,,,i once wrote a meesage suggesting thsta,,we have many much younger memebers..we need a young people section

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

:salam2:
Welcome little sister.Looking forward to reading your posts.

Anam Ahmed

Hey Alaima

Hello Alaima!
I think you will very well know me when you see my name.I was wondering if you can help me out with this website so that I know what to do, when I want to do it.Hope you understand.Thankyou!:confused:

MuslimShadow

Assalamu alaikum.

I have just been away for 4-5 days and TTI got hijacked by 2-3 little appas !!!:SMILY128:........lol.

Welcome little sisters.Enjoy your stay here.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

They are in training to be liberated, educated, independent thinking Believers.

I am really strict with them, however, I ask all my sisters on TTI to guide my little darlings.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu alaykum,

awww.... <3 this thread is sooo beautiful :)

Welcome to TTI little angles! May Allah keep you in this state of purity and happiness and may Allah keep you steadfast in your Deen. ameen