I'm back - Alhamdulilah

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Assalamu alaikum WRWB to the Admin/Moderators and all my Brothers & Sisters...I was away for a long time from this beautiful platform and I feel happy to be back here, mashallah I see many of my old brothers/sisters and many more new members Alhamdulilah....Some changes & tools to even communicate better Mashllah...May Allah (SWT) reward the hard work of our Brothers & Sisters who are serving this amazing platform to this world Ameeen!!!

May Allah guide us to take advantage of this beautiful platform to share & increase our knowledge of Islam Ameen Ya Rab!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu alaikum WRWB to the Admin/Moderators and all my Brothers & Sisters...I was away for a long time from this beautiful platform and I feel happy to be back here, mashallah I see many of my old brothers/sisters and many more new members Alhamdulilah....Some changes & tools to even communicate better Mashllah...May Allah (SWT) reward the hard work of our Brothers & Sisters who are serving this amazing platform to this world Ameeen!!!

May Allah guide us to take advantage of this beautiful platform to share & increase our knowledge of Islam Ameen Ya Rab!
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Amin!
To your good du'a
brother.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

~Wassalam :)