I'm confused and need a scholar or a knowledgeable persons help

_Samim_

Assalamu walaykum,

brothers& sisters.. I was at a prayer room today doesn't matter where. Their were brothers praying too. I come inside and i see that all the brothers are praying but they continuosly walk around during prayer. I pray the way the prophet (pbuh) prays. Could you give me some information or hadiths that show that walking around during prayer or talking during prayer or praying outloud or praying with their hands down instead of on the right arm is unacceptable. I was praying and i was constantly distracted by people that were walking AROUND WHILE THEY WERE PRAYING!! THEY pray one place and go to ruku in another. I'm very confused regarding this issue and i would like to thank anyone ahead of time that helps me solve this confusion.
Please clearly state the hadiths or surahs you found it from.
Thank you.
ALLAH KNOWS BEST
Assalamu walaikum

al-muslimah

salamalaycoum,How do they walk around during prayer?!! that sounds strange,i've never heard that before.you confused me with you bro.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Assalamu walaykum,

brothers& sisters.. I was at a prayer room today doesn't matter where. Their were brothers praying too. I come inside and i see that all the brothers are praying but they continuosly walk around during prayer. I pray the way the prophet (pbuh) prays. Could you give me some information or hadiths that show that walking around during prayer or talking during prayer or praying outloud or praying with their hands down instead of on the right arm is unacceptable. I was praying and i was constantly distracted by people that were walking AROUND WHILE THEY WERE PRAYING!! THEY pray one place and go to ruku in another. I'm very confused regarding this issue and i would like to thank anyone ahead of time that helps me solve this confusion.
Thank you.
ALLAH KNOWS BEST
Assalamu walaikum

:salam2:

That sounds really strange, never seen such a thing in my life, though one things for sure, that is most definitely not the correct way to pray. While in Salah, you should take care not to let your eyes wander let alone your whole body! Oh and one other thing, you won't find any scholars on TTI nor anyone who is in a position to issue fatwas, though there will be plenty who'll be happy to help.

wasalam

dna1987

Muslim Guy

That sounds really strange, never seen such a thing in my life, though one things for sure, that is most definitely not the correct way to pray. While in Salah, you should take care not to let your eyes wander let alone your whole body! Oh and one other thing, you won't find any scholars on TTI nor anyone who is in a position to issue fatwas, though there will be plenty who'll be happy to help.

wasalam

Hmmm, actually I read in the bukhari hadith that one time Aisha came home and she knocked on the door, and the Prophet (saw) was praying 2 rakat Nafl; however, he went and opened the door for Aisha but while facing the Qiblah the entire time, and then resumed his prayers after he opened the door. I'm pretty sure I read this in sahih bukhari.

However, I don't think you can move around for no good reason, and only if it's nafl prayer? Someone else please correct me if I'm wrong, or let me now if I'm way off the ball here.

Salam alaikum.

arabiantxn

Assalamu walaykum,

Thank you.
ALLAH KNOWS BEST
Assalamu walaikum

i am confused as much as you if not more - do you know these people or was this a masjid
also i see you are a new brother here - 1st off as salam aliqum brother - Marhaba /welcome to turn to islam 2nd off ramadan mubarak to you and everyone else.

mekazim

Hmmm, actually I read in the bukhari hadith that one time Aisha came home and she knocked on the door, and the Prophet (saw) was praying 2 rakat Nafl; however, he went and opened the door for Aisha but while facing the Qiblah the entire time, and then resumed his prayers after he opened the door. I'm pretty sure I read this in sahih bukhari.

However, I don't think you can move around for no good reason, and only if it's nafl prayer? Someone else please correct me if I'm wrong, or let me now if I'm way off the ball here.

Salam alaikum.

Salaam brother
U quoted right hadith but how it is applicable can be known through some good muhaddith

muharram23

Staff member
salamu alaykum,

u sure u were not in a shia masjid :). I know they pray with hands down, but walking around :)? Never heard of that. U sure ur in a masjid and not some pshycho home :).

Assalamu alaykum

liberating

Bismi4JJ1

There are no more such prayer which you can walk around regularly
Even they tell you it came from specific mazhab I believe this is another misled of fiqh in their solaah

Wa4JJ1u A'lam

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Cannot be a Muslim place of worship. Your description is too nutty.

I have to agree with muharram23, you could have gone to some pshycho home thinking it is a Masjid.

As far as your own prayers are concerned... if you prayed them properly then you will get the reward, even if you prayed in a pshycho home.

My suggestion is not to worry about it, and not to go to that place anymore.
:wasalam:

abdellah007

salam

salam sister.

he doesnt mean seeing them moving their heads as jews.

in my opinion what this brother or sister has seen was moving while they finish jama3a prayer then the rest who have to pray after TASLEEM dont staying in the same line some moves to the front or behind just not praying in the same line as when the imam gathered them. i think it s sunnah bcos brothers re doing it here too( salafi brothers whom follow the sunnah) .onething else, sometimes if the prayer finished and if a brother still has to pray after Tasleem he could move into SUTRAH like wall or something like that.

i am sure these salafi brothers are doing this bcos it s from sunnah.