IM FEELING THE END IS NEAR

hamdulliah

EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENING NOW AROUND THE WORLD WORRIES ME. AND STILL I FEEL LIKE IM WASTING TIME NOT INCREASING MY EMAN PLZZ HLP

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler
:salam2:

Read, I'm telling you read the Qur'an and follow the Sunnah closely. Adhere, stick to Allah and his Messenger and be obedient to what He and his messenger have said, and surely by Allah we will all be victorious. Ameen. In the Qur'an, Allah says, that Muhammad :saw: says why do they treat this Qur'an as a forsaken thing? In this day in age we abandon the Qur'an. I'm telling you read it as much as you can and it will help and make Dua'a.

May Allah grant us Jannatul Firdous Ameen.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I think one of our brother or sister use an altar which read as "Read Quran Charge Your Iman". I think this is self explanatory, insyAllah.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENING NOW AROUND THE WORLD WORRIES ME. AND STILL I FEEL LIKE IM WASTING TIME NOT INCREASING MY EMAN PLZZ HLP

May Allah make it easy for u inshallah...
Read Quran and dat and ask Allah for help inshallah make dua to him..
u could use ur time reading stories islamic ones :mashallah: thats what i do
read dua books, listen to Quran ect...
hopefully ur imaan will build up inshallah i feel like that to sometimes but at that moment u have to be strong and you have to say no to shaythan...
keep in mind i have to please Allah he is watching me inshallah and think about death that makes ur imaan go stronger inshallah
sorry my advice ain't good
Other brothers and sisters could help u inshallah
:wasalam:

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wasallam

The Prophet Sayyidina Muhammad (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wasallam) said: "Faith wears out in the heart of any one of you just as clothes wear out, so ask Allah to renew the faith in your hearts” (Mustadrak al-Haakim).

Assalamu 'alaikum

WAYS TO INCREASE OUR IMAAN:

Recite and ponder on the meanings of the Quran. Tranquility then descends and our hearts become soft. To get optimum benefit, remind yourself that Allah is speaking to you. People are described in different categories in the Quran; think of which one you find yourself in.

Realize the greatness of Allah. Everything is under His control. There are signs in everything we see that points us to His greatness. Everything happens according to His permission. Allah keeps track and looks after everything, even a black ant on a black rock on a black moonless night.

Make an effort to gain knowledge, for at least the basic things in daily life e.g. how to make wudu properly. Know the meanings behind Allah's names and attributes. People who have taqwa are those who have knowledge.

Attend gatherings where Allah is remembered. In such gatherings we are surrounded by angels.

We have to increase our good deeds. One good deed leads to another good deed. Allah will make the way easy for someone who gives charity and also make it easy for him or her to do good deeds. Good deeds must be done continuously, not in spurts.

We must fear the miserable end to our lives; the remembrance of death is the destroyer of pleasures.

Remember the different levels of akhirah, for instance when we are put in our graves, when we are judged, whether we will be in paradise or hell.

Make dua, realize that we need Allah. Be humble. Don't covet material things in this life.

Our love for Subhana Wa Ta'Ala must be shown in actions. We must hope Allah will accept our prayers, and be in constant fear that we do wrong. At night before going to sleep, we must think about what good we did during that day.

Realize the effects of sins and disobedience- one's imaan is increased with good deeds and our imaan is decreased by bad deeds. When calamity befalls us- it is also from Allah. It is a direct result of our disobedience to Allah.

http://www.jannah.org/articles/imaan.html

:salam2:great advice :mashallah:

As a side note; the end is nearer that you think! its when you die and that can be any second! so stop worrying about an abstract end of times, worry more about what you have prepared for your own end! Any second!!!!!

sazk

Banned
but i dont wanna go before i have four wives and 10 kids.

:hijabi: :blackhijab: :hearts: :shymuslima1:

:laughing-dancing:

i have a project to form my own football team!

yoko337

Asalamu alaikom

I understand how you fell because i was in that condition before and what is help the most is Quran and Dua, Allhumdulillah we are human and Allah know best . i have som nice storie about the repence to Allah, may´be is help you iman lite, take care
LET US HASTEN TO REPENT

Death may come upon us at any time, and it is our last deed that counts most. Put together, these two realities make it clear that we must continually repent for our sins and that it is utter foolishness to put off repentance for another day.

In relation to this point, there is an interesting story related about two brothers. One of them, who lived on the top floor of a house they shared together, was a pious worshipper; the other, who lived on the ground floor, was a prolific doer of evil deeds. The former was confident- in fact, a little too confident and self-complacent for his own good. He actually desired that Shaytaan should try to tempt him, so that he could resist temptation and soar to higher levels of righteousess. One day, Iblees did appear before him, perhaps in the form of a man [it is not mentioned in the narration]. Shaytaan said, "So very sad that you have spent 40 years inhibiting the satisfaction of your desires and tiring your body in worship. You have 40 more years left to live, why don't you enjoy yourself and follow your lusts for a while. Then you can always repent and return to worship later on. After all, Allah is Most-Forgiving, Most-Merciful."

The worshipper thought to himself, "I will go down to my brother on the first floor, and I will join him in the pursuit of pleasure for 20 years. Then, in the last 20 years of my life, I will repent to Allah and worship Him." He then began to descend the stairs to the first floor.

Meanwhile, his brother was going through a transformation of his own. He thought to himself, "I wasted away my entire life in sin. My brother, the worshipper, will enter Paradise, while I will enter the Hell-fire. By Allah, I will indeed repent, go up to my brother and join him for as long as I live, in the worship of Allah. Perhaps Allah will then forgive me."

He ascended the stairs, with the intention of repenting to Allah, while his brother was desceending with the intention of leading a life of sin. The latter slipped on one of the stairs, tumbled down, and knocked down his brother. Both of them died.

It is, of course, the last deed that counts most.

sazk

Banned
my sister! i m touched. lol. also shocked that you'd think i wudn't deal with justice and fairness between them. :SMILY105:

May Allah give u a happy life

- remember the palestinian children in your duas.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
i would'nt worry about you being just, just for your sanity! ask any man married to one let alone a whole four! they'd drive you crazy.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
but i dont wanna go before i have four wives and 10 kids.

:hijabi: :blackhijab: :hearts: :shymuslima1:

:laughing-dancing:

i have a project to form my own football team!

Brother you should radher be afraid that you please Allah on this world,and that He Inshallah be pleased with your deeds and reword you with his mercy.

Halima from Damassk that was living in the middle of 9 century was descendant of Prophets Mohammed s.a.w.s. honour family.
She was living in Siriya and she was spiritual guide to Rabbiya from Siriya.
Once upon time Rabbiya came to visit Hallima in her house Once I entered Halima was learing Quran.She called me by my name telling me :"Rabiyya,I have heared that your husband wants to marry with second wife"."Yes",I answerd.
"With all your inteligence,how can you alow your husband to be seperated from His Lord with two wifes?Didnt you hear for interpretation of ayah from where Allah sais:"But for the one who comes with clear heart......"No,I admited.
That means she said:"That you turn to Your Lord and that you have nothing except Him in your heart".
I have left hallimahs house depely touched with her words,while I was coming back,I was swinging enraptured like in trance,feeling my selfe ashamed,that passangers mabye thought that I was drank.

sazk

Banned
i wonder where are the muslims who can enjoy a good joke. like the humor of the Prophet (PBUH)