I'm having a girl! what do you think about this name?

:salam2: Sister,

:ma: so happy to hear u r having a baby inshallah.

How about the name: Hidayah means Guidance. (I was thinking of keeping that name!) :hearts:

:wasalam:

ahmed m

AWW.my personal advice sister, sit down with your husband and discuss the name inshallah. take all the suggestions given above into consideration.also, ask your relatives as well as your in laws. may allah grow your daughter up to become a means for other women to come to Islam.

jazakallah

nizar83

selemu ALEIKUM

all names are pretty and beautfull...but i have to say....there are no better names to name our children than islamic names...names of prophets..their wives..children..companions etc

so, if you would look up these names...im sure you would stumble upon some very very unique en beautifull names inshallaah..

btw im not saying isra isnt islamic..i dont know..it sounds nice...but it would be great and perfect if its meaning would be rich too

rtbour

american muslima
Congratulations! I love the name Isra and have a wonderful sister-in-law by that name. I think you chose a great name.

AAminAA

Amatullah
:salam2:

Congratulation on your baby girl. You must be happy masha'Allah ! May Allah s.w.t., make her good believer, and good example to others insha'Allah. May you parents and other family be proud of her insha'Allah !

For name i'm not sure... it's best if you can find name with nice meaning, not to just sound nice. It's more important. Anyway, wish you all the best !

:salam2:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
If you like it, alhamdulillah! go for it :D

Also, the name Nafisa actually means 'precious' or something along those lines, unlike what was posted up there ^

I love the name Nusaybah, Amarah, Lina ..take all of the suggestions you get, choose the top 5 and then pick one out of a hat, if it got veeery difficult to choose that is ;)

Congratulations :ma:

Salam alaikum.

Lol, I was wondering if you had replied to this thread or not.

Aliyah is a nice name too. Salam alaikum.

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Well I love the name Amutallah ( female servant of Allah)

I have yet to me another Nasirah ( helper/honor) at least in U.S.

Nurah - light ( I only met two in the UNITED STATES )

Farhana ( I never met another besides a relative, I think it means happy child)