I'm hurt...

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: although this is stupid and may not seem a big deal to many of you, it is to me. Friendship...what do you think of when you hear that word? how would YOU define it as a human who is in need of friendship. Well personally, i'd define friendship to be strong, loving and caring for one another and sharing every aspect of life with each other such as happy news like marriage. i guess i thought wrong! i thought i had friends who cared for me as much as i care for them, i thought that they would tell me the happiness of their marriage. again i was wrong! why is it that i consider people to be my friends when they are actually just looking at me like a little girl who understands nothing? you're wondering why i'm complaining. well my bestest friend or so i had thought she was is getting married. so are 2 other girls, my cousin and my friend. one of my friend hid her secret from yet told the other two. this isn't the first time this has happened to me. it hurts me to be able to trust someone to be my friend yet they always hide their life from me. so now i'm alone. i'm hurt, that people are always degrading me and although i'm trustworthy they don't even see i exist. it's all my fault for considering them to be my friends. i don't want anymore friends. anyways thanks to all who read this. love you all. asalamu alaykum.
sincerely a hurt sister.:girl3:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
dunya.dunya.dunya
been there. done that
its hurting ,but be positive you got us as your friends.
:) come on smile forget them . as we all do , and move on
theres no point in being sad and miserable.
pretend it never happened and INSHALLAh your problem will be solved.
you know what, a couple of years ago i used to think how am i going to live if i don't have friends,and many young people think that half of their life depends on friends.
normally girls use friends as a person who helps them ,and a shoulder to cry on LOL
when i started to grow, i started to think more deep and wisely.
now i know that friends have a little effect on a person and don't play such a big role in ones life :)
you got ALLAH (swt) ,and you got us ,and you got your folks etc.etc...
im not saying dump your friends and you dont need any.
but its still hard to find TRUE ones( all my life i haven't had one friends that i can put full trust in, most always reveal my secrets, so they dont get in trouble and blame it on me sometimes :eek: lol ,subhanALLAH some people).
anyway just try to bond and show them how much you think they play as roles in your life,and tell them oftten that they are yr best friends etc...etc.. and INSHALLAH they will apreciate more.-and if they dont, dump them and choose someone new :) MASHALLAH
wasalam

friendship....yes ive heard of that word in my history books!....its all on your own nowadays...its reality nowadays u turn ur back n ur own friend stabs u with a 10 inch knife

palestine

Servant of Allah
thanks to both of you. i just thought she was an actual friend. but my heart feels empty. it's as if they pulled my heart out, or at least a piece of it.

warda A

Sister
chins up!

thanks to both of you. i just thought she was an actual friend. but my heart feels empty. it's as if they pulled my heart out, or at least a piece of it.

Dear Sister, do not dwell on things that you can not change their positions, in the end it is their choice and lose,
Try to liven your mood, you still have us even though you cannot see me am your friend and big admirer of your threads, and mark you am way older than you but you are quite an inspiration, so when you feel like a piece of you has been plucked out, check us around here and heal.
A friend in need is a friend in deed.
Forget and forgive those who will always push you down and maybe they will come to their senses and see that what they have done is wrong
But most of all have patience.
We all love you here, so chins up!:hearts:

A Kashmiri

Well , the best thing is to carry on with your life and try to forget what happened. I believe everybody in the world has a sad tale about his best friend. Dont give them chance to be happy about how you feel..... and try to be normal with them as you were. Let them get ashamed and sad for something wrong which you thing they have done.

Give them beating by still being good to them, but it takes lot of courage.....

palestine

Servant of Allah
jazakallahu khayran to all of you. and thanks for the true friendship. salam. love you all for the sake of allah.

palestine

Servant of Allah
jazakallahu khayran to all of you. and thanks for the true friendship. salam. love you all for the sake of allah.

sal12

Assalamu alikum,
Oh this has happened to me a million times! my best friends constantly hide things from me and I know it's because they're ashamed of telling me things which is quite funny because they know that I don't lecture or even care what they get themselves in to tbh! But I just don't let it get to me because the way I see it is is that it's up to them what they want to tell me and what they don't as it is their life. I don't tell my friends some things only because I don't see the point and they know this. Seriously I think u should get over it. Whenever I find out that they've hid something from me I don't even confront them about it because at the end of the day it's their choice since it's their life, it doesn't mean they hate me or anything like that they just didnt want to tell me. so what? worse things can happen in life! That's how I see it. And u know what? they are still ur friends and if u feel really really hurt still, then talk to them about it, tell them how u feel. Just imagine would u be able to live without ur best friends?? I know I couldnt.

Ma'asalama

hager

well

Oh,honey

i'd love to be there for u,kiss ur tears away

it's too hard to find true friend

i remembered once my best friend.speard my secrets to all students in School

i was shocked when i find all students know everything about me.
even my private secrets

i was shocked..

how she cheat on me??????????????

it was too hard on me..
but,i 'm better now..cuz,..i think our friendship were wrong

now..i have new friends

they're nice..
and i have two best friends..

but,i learn something..don't trust anyone fast..
but..she was my best friend..we were ..like twins..

but,it's doesn't mean the end if u get hurt from friendship

try to find new one...
and if u find or fail o find..i'm here For YOU...as Friend/sister:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

user expired!

asalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Why dont you talk to them and ask them why?

the best thing is to get it off your chest before you get too emotional about it and dont forget everyone makes mistakes, so be patient and forgive.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

Wanted to add that ..freindship should be for the sake of Allah (s).

A good freind is a true blessing but I also think they are rare, to find somebody that reminds you of Allah (s) when you sit in their company, someone who has the ability to bring out the best in you.

As humans we tend to rely on others automatically, whether it be parents siblings or friends, when they behave in ways we dont expect it can break you, emotionally, but I think its also a wake up call, to recognise the wider goal, the over-riding aim that should bring people together in the first place, to help each other get to Jannah safe and sound :)

So if they made a mistake, hurt you, then its your job to point it out to them for the sake of helping them to be better people, unless they recognise thier mistake and apologise of their own accord. Help them okay? Maybe they just dont understand what it feels like to be treated this way.

fma6

Thirsty4Knowledge
Dont Worry..Be happyy

Palestineeee!:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

Dont you worry!
Life is a test!
This always happens so you are not alone.
There was a time where i thought i cannot live without friends, but then I sat down by myself and thought! I'm gonna try it and see what it's like.

So...I purposely avoided my friends a few days, avoided all phone calls, didnt check my email and you know what?? I felt freeeeeeeee...I had time to reflect. REFLECT! and it wasn't that bad, really.

LOL. I might sound like a strange person but it's fun to escape every once in a while. When I was asked where have you been.
I replied, "Juss chillin with myself." Nice and simple

I also found out that once I came to university, I was seeing less and less of my high school "friends", and I realized we didnt have that much in common anymore.

I became more active in the Muslim Student Association(MSA) and made brand new "friends."

I had a best friend stabbing in the back issue ages ago when i was in gr.7, and then after that I NEVER made any more best friends. I lost trust . Even some friends which I really love, i can only consider them close friends and not best friends.

Friends,friends,friends, I think life is better off withut any....or maybe just one...and even then u could just call that person an acquaintance.:D not a friend.:D

I have also boycotted my cellphone.And truly life has never been better. Alhamdulilah:D

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalaam Alaykium,

Try my method. FRIENDS ARE NOT FOR LIFE! Hopeful it helps. But respect and love toward all for the sake of Allah SWT is for life. I am in college and sis let my tell you about it sometimes i feel just like you and worest but Alhamduallah i have a method that get me up. Best of luck.

Friendship begins when the silence between two people is broken.

W'assalaa Salaam

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Palestineeee!:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

Dont you worry!
Life is a test!
This always happens so you are not alone.
There was a time where i thought i cannot live without friends, but then I sat down by myself and thought! I'm gonna try it and see what it's like.

So...I purposely avoided my friends a few days, avoided all phone calls, didnt check my email and you know what?? I felt freeeeeeeee...I had time to reflect. REFLECT! and it wasn't that bad, really.

LOL. I might sound like a strange person but it's fun to escape every once in a while. When I was asked where have you been.
I replied, "Juss chillin with myself." Nice and simple

I also found out that once I came to university, I was seeing less and less of my high school "friends", and I realized we didnt have that much in common anymore.

I became more active in the Muslim Student Association(MSA) and made brand new "friends."

I had a best friend stabbing in the back issue ages ago when i was in gr.7, and then after that I NEVER made any more best friends. I lost trust . Even some friends which I really love, i can only consider them close friends and not best friends.

Friends,friends,friends, I think life is better off withut any....or maybe just one...and even then u could just call that person an acquaintance.:D not a friend.:D

I have also boycotted my cellphone.And truly life has never been better. Alhamdulilah:D

Assalaam Alaykium,

Can i second you on that? That is very true.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
aaw sister, i promise you i know how you feel.

inshallah Allah (swt) will bless you with AWESOME friends! we are all your friends here at TTI! but i know you want a personal friend...and inshallah with a good heart like yours...you'll get an awesome'r' friend.

salam sister...and dont get mad...get glad! haha..cheering you up a little, gehehehehe lame i know.

fma6

Thirsty4Knowledge
SuperFriendly!

Assalaam Alaykium,

Can i second you on that? That is very true.

Sure! Just curious, What part do you relate to?

By the way dear readers, I am NOT anti-social...some people attribute my "no best-friend and no-cellphone" policy to being anti-social! LOL:D

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Sure! Just curious, What part do you relate to?

By the way dear readers, I am NOT anti-social...some people attribute my "no best-friend and no-cellphone" policy to being anti-social! LOL:D

Assalaam Alaykium

The part where you thought you couldn't live without friends and when you learn you can you truly do feel FREE! I mean that. Friends they are just there to keep us in check on the fact if we are still human by making our hearts feel. I hate that. The fact they can simply hurt you. Well, Alhamaduallah now i am FREE. Don't worry you are not anti-social.

W'assalam Salaam

Steve940

Asalamu alaikum my sister,

I myself have often felt the way you feel. Sometimes it feels like I'm distant to the ones I consider as friends. However, I remember this hadith:

Muslim :: Book 1 : Hadith 270
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Islam initiated as something strange, and it would revert to its (old position) of being strange. so good tidings for the stranger.

Sometimes it's easy to feel alone, atleast for myself, but eventually it passes away and the pain eases. Please watch this video, it has helped me see a bit clearer in tough times.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qurat2OtTiw

Sincerely your brother in Islam