im new muslim

tarenz

assalamu alaykum.....im new here,,, anyone who can help me for becoming muslim,, what will i do,, or where will i go for become a muslim help me,, thank you....im here in italy,, but im from philippines...:tti_sister:

mohamedqadar

asalaamu aleekum

i welcom you to islam and It always brings Muslims great joy when we hear of anyone wishing to convert to Islam. there are variouse sources to guide you.
you should read them insha-allah. if there is local mosque in your area you should go there insha-allah and they will help you out

al-muslimah

all you have to do is say this statment but you have to believe it by heart "I bare wittness that there is no god but allah and prophet mohamad is his messenger" and ur a muslim..:)

by the way welcome to this site:)

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum sister and welcome to TTI.

Its great to know that you want to become muslim, praise be to Allah.

If you can speak Italian, we have Italian section here as well.
Go to that section and chat to Italian brothers and sisters there who may be able to help you more.

In the meantime, you can become muslim right now if you say the following words:

"ASH-HADU AN-LA-ILAHA ILLALLAH WA ASH-HADU ANNA MUHAMMADAN RASOOLULLAH"

Which means: "I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship, but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah"

When you say these words and believe in them, you will have become muslim, inshallah.

Hope to hear more from you

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Hello

First of all welcome to TTI. There are a lot of books you can read to help you become Muslim. There are Islamic sites. Learn and go the nearest mosque to become Muslim. If you need someone to recommend books for you let me know. Best of luck in your journey to become Muslim and May Allah guide you!!

Here are some sites to get books from. You can buy books to help you far your education in Islam.

Islamicbook.org
Islamicbookseller.com

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know about ur thinking to revert (accept Islam) may Allah help and guide u in following the truth (Islam). Ameen. As brother BAWAR said u can take shahada now only by reading Kalima and I think thats better, as we don't know what will be our next moment, so when u have thought to enter Islam dont delay it. And then again going to mosque or Islamic centre and taking shahada there in front of people.

If u like u can have a look at this link their are many videos saying about many aspects of Islam. http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12 And when u enter Islam PLEASE MAKE PRAYER TO ALLAH FOR OUR FORGIVENESS.

May Allah guide us to the truth. Ameen.