I'm new muslima

myriam

Assalemu Allekum everyone,

I am Myriam, 32 from France, but I'm living in England since 2001. I was catholique before. Since last year I tried to understand the religion islam, with my friends who they helped me , I converted in islam now. I try to read the quran and to learn arabic language. I'll like to meet some new friends now.

See you soon,

Waallekum Salam.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
assalaamu alaykum,

Welcome to our forum sister,

Alhamdulillaah (all Praise belongs to Allaah) for showing His Mercy to you and guiding you to His Deen.

May Allaah swt keep you firm in Islam and give the best in this life and the next.

I hope you benefit from your time here also insha'Allaah.

wasalaam.

Salaamalikum sister,

Welcome to TTI, i'm real happy you joined the diverse family and inshallah you will find this site resourceful.

your brother in Islam

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum, ma soeur la gauloise haha!bienvenue sur le site et surtout bien venue en islam allhamdulillah que dieu te protège te garde et nous garde sur le droit chemin inschallah,j`espère que t`auras réponse a pas mal de tes question et surtout n`hésite pas a demander quoi que ce soit inschallah tes frères et soeurs seront la pour toi. ameen:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

wassala
SINDBAD

alhadi-libya

wa aliykum salam wa rhmatullahi wa brkatuh :SMILY206:
welcome my sister mariym with your brothers and friends in this forum, allah help u inshallah.:ma:

NoorHayat

a big welcome,my sister to this site
i am a marocain moslima living in belgium...
if i can help you in anuway,please just let me know...
ma3a salama

NoorHayat

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Assalamu alaikum sister,

welcome to TTI. Please consider the Sisters' Club as a way of finding sister sensitive issues. Personally, I love all the muslim history videos.

wa salam

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Welcome dear sister,

Praise and Glory be to Allah SWT that he showed you right path. Kindly have a look at videos section too.

Wassalaam
VE

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Alsalam Alakum

ALLAHU AKBAR, ALLAHU AKBAR

AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI and most importantly welcome to this wonderful and Honest religion known as ISLAM.

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

:tti_sister: MAY ALLAH ALWAYS GUIDE U 2 THE RIGHT PATH. AND MAY ALLAH GUIDE THOSE WHO R UNGUIDED AND 2 NEVER LET THEM GO ASTRAY.

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!:tti_sister:

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

If u have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask we r all here to help one another and 2 learn from one another as well.

Take Care,

korgan

Slave of Rahman
Assalemu Allekum everyone,

I am Myriam, 32 from France, but I'm living in England since 2001. I was catholique before. Since last year I tried to understand the religion islam, with my friends who they helped me , I converted in islam now. I try to read the quran and to learn arabic language. I'll like to meet some new friends now.

See you soon,

Waallekum Salam.

Assalamun Aleykum dear sister myriam,
i can say only: mashaallah, barakallah...
u must say alhamdulillah. Allah lighted u from darkness.
i hope Allah give us "hidayet", and "Show us the straight way"
AMİN

Ahmed_Pal

salamo alikoum sister,

First of all alhmdo lellah you and us have the greatest gift from ALLH to humanity which is Islam.

I wish you you get the benefit here and any question about quran, arabic language or even questions regarding Islam, please ask without hesitating.

we are here to help each other for seek of ALLAH.

salam for now

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
welcome to TTI

:salam2:
Welcome to the site sister, I pray Allah helps you to learn this deen and make you strong, Ameen! :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

Assalamo aleikum sister
I'm new revert 2 if u want share ur thoughts and feelings about islam with me be welcome i was protestant before but before that was catholic 2 be welcome to the truth that is islam
:tti_sister: :tti_sister:

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Sister Myriam,

bienvenue / Ahlan / Welcome to TTI.

I am sure your steps to the truth, peace and love of Allah and Islam will be made stronger by your Sisters and Brothers on this site.

Please feel free to call upon us all in this open, friendly and constructive portal for any and all your questions, in addition to the existing info via videos, posts on a wide range of subjects.

Look forward to your contributions to this site and helping other revert sisters and brothers.

A bien tot and salaams.

FI amanAllah

apologies for the french spellings, bit rusty

salim_london

salam myriam nice to hear u r interested to learn more , je parle les trois langue arabic, francais , english , and i live in england too , hamdoulillah , if u think i could help u with anything please ask me , salam

safi_shade

salam

:salam2:
hello brothers and sisters. how it going , sorry to late too much , i was in japan in bussins work with my maniger

welcome in here sister and we will do our best to help you
may allah be with us and protect us from evil
thanks all