i'm so afraid.i need advice!

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
May Allah reward you.You all were great help, and i thank you all 4 makin du'a,because now my parents do not force mee to do any hindu stuff again,alhamdulilah.I think by now they kno i am a muslim but still i dont think they wud allow me to fast and stuff,but inshaallah 1 day i will:shymuslima1: :SMILY139:

:salam2:
Alhamdulilah. God has soften your parents heart...

Regarding fasting..
InshAllah, it can be done secretly. I thought hindus also fast( i may be wrong though)

prayers:
InshAllah , u can do it at the mosque...

pilgrim

Allahu Akbar
no no

I got put out from their house and stuff...alot of drama happened...but alhamdulilah i'm not forced to do those hindu stuff.....i cant go to mosque and stuff and they will force me to eat i'm sure,allahu alam....hopefully i'll make a hijrah soon....inshaallah:shymuslima1:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Little sister, everyone gave you good advise. You have courage. Step-by step all will be well. You have overcome the major decision. Remember, on the great day it is an individual matter.
Continue to love your parents. Show them respect. Tell them you will accompany them; as I don't know your age I can not advise how to communicate i.e what words to use. Be active in your faith and silent in speech. They are hurt, too. You need to let them know your decision does not mean that you reject the love they have given you.
Each person here will pray for you. Spend time with Muslims. And allow the Love of Allah to open the doors for you.

Aliyah206

mASHALLAH..tabarakALLAH SISATAH FIL ISLAM..
fisrt of al i warmly welcom you to islam...and secondly,,dearly sistah..ALLAH has ordered us to obey our parents but HE also said NOT to obey them if they force you to do SHirk...so i advice you to start your saluts, your hijab..and tell your parents that you're NO LONGER a hindu..don't worry about house or food..that ALLAH will not let you down...ALLAH is always watching over us...anytime you need a place..my home is opne to you..
~~ur sistah fil islam~~

pilgrim

Allahu Akbar
Salaam,

Little sister, everyone gave you good advise. You have courage. Step-by step all will be well. You have overcome the major decision. Remember, on the great day it is an individual matter.
Continue to love your parents. Show them respect. Tell them you will accompany them; as I don't know your age I can not advise how to communicate i.e what words to use. Be active in your faith and silent in speech. They are hurt, too. You need to let them know your decision does not mean that you reject the love they have given you.
Each person here will pray for you. Spend time with Muslims. And allow the Love of Allah to open the doors for you.

asalamu alaikum dear brother.I'm 18 yrs of age...and still studying and stuff,,,,but really really wants to practice Islam...like wear hijab and fast and stuff.:shymuslima1:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dear sister,

asalamu alaikum dear brother.I'm 18 yrs of age...and still studying and stuff,,,,but really really wants to practice Islam...like wear hijab and fast and stuff.:shymuslima1:
Just for correction; mirajmom is a sister and not a brother. :) She is very compassionate and wise as well.I myself like her a lot.
Dear sister, I do appreciate your love and your devotion to your faith. Allah knows your intention. All you have to do is to pray and ask Him as much as you can to pave your way to practise the rituals of Islam.Be sure that Allah will never disappoint you.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaa,

First, Dear sister Farhopes thank you. I am deeply touched.

At 18, parents still think that you are not grown. You are at the end of the turbulent teen years. They are so protective of you.
Start wearing the hijab. At first they will think it is just another phase you are going through. They will roll thier eyes and suck their tounges. Ask your mother to help you. Have her help you tuck and pin the scarves. Make her active in the little things. No heavy discussions on theology.
Mothers are the most sympathetic and understanding of the needs of their children. Use some humor. Remember she will be bashed by her community. In your own way support her, too. Invite her to go to the masjid with you. She does not have to pray, yet.

Keeping writing to your family here. And if you can have her read the posts. Let her understand and see that she is the mother of a very courageous young woman.

ShyHijabi

Dear sister,

Salaam and welcome to the family. Mashallah, you are very brave and have done what most people would've never had the courage to do. You mentioned you were kicked out of your home, I am so sorry you have to struggle like this, but Inshallah you will be greatly rewarded for your sacrifice.

Do you have a place to stay? If not, have you spoken to the Imam of a nearby mosque? I am sure they have something in place for converts that find themselves suddenly without shelter and nourishment due to rejection from their family.

I noticed you live in Trinidad, I am staying in Antigua presently at school so I know the Carribean can be a tough place to be Muslim. There are no mosques here and besides the students that are Muslims...there are no Muslims here as well. Please keep us updated on your situation as we are all concerned for your welfare. Wasalaam.

Your sister,
Sarah