i'm upset cos i cant hear very well

theonlystar

:salam2:

i am deaf all my life and i am wearing ear aids, thank Allah

but

my hearing r getting worse, i cant hear whats people says and they r angry...

i told my doctor, i need more loud power but he told me my ear aids is only the powerful loud.

i am only young...i av a bad day at work last week cos i cant hear whats my boss said, he was so angry with me. i av explained to him why i cant hear.

very sad and worried for my future, i'm only 25 years old...

any advice or comment pls

:wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
When times are tough, when nothing can help you, when all hopes feel lost, the only one standing beside you is Allah Ta Alla brother. And THAT is the one who can help you.

Keep your full trust in Allah Ta Alla brother. Ask him sincerely to help you in life. I read your other posts before brother, the other ones you have been making all this year. The problems you've been having with your job, your life, you wife, and your other problems.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
The Only Star said:
my sister will having a baby but me and my wife are trying to get a baby but we are still not get it and allah knows best. i told mum sister is lucky to having a baby and i'm unlukcy but allah knows best, she told me i'm jealous of her. i am not jealous because i wish them good luck.

Brother you should try making dua. Like what with Zakariya (Alayhis Salam), he tried to have a child for years and he felt like giving up, but he asked Allah Ta Alla to give his wife a child and as soon as he said that, his wife felt a baby inside her womb, Mashallah. Allah Ta Alla gives life, and everything is waht he wills. If he wanted, he could have made you the son of Sheikh Hasan Al Basri, or a Sahabi, but he didn't, he could have made that you would have a baby girl, but for now that has not happened, but put your trust in him, keep trying, and Allah Ta Alla knows best.

And surely Allah Ta Ala is the best Ally for the beleiver.

Meh dua kar thah hoon keh Allah Ta Allah aap koh duniyah meh hushiyahn naseeb karihn

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Asalamo alaikom brother :)

the only thing i can say is that this WHOLE life is a test...

Allah who gives and takes...

When Allah gives a person, he is tested about it (how he used it and other questions about it)

When Allah takes away from a person, he is tested how he responds to it (if he has patience)...

Every person is tested on different things... One may have everything that a human being thinks he is the happiest, but in reality that person is never at ease (and always worried where he can't even get a good sleep)...

Brother, try to pay more attention to what you have than what you don't (or have less of)...

Have patience brother and never forget that Allah watches us and always there for our help if we only ask Him...

May Allah give Patience and make this life easy for you and accept you to the Jannat al-firdawsh al-Aala :salah:

take care brother, hope to see more of your posts :)

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum

My best advice is to think about how luck you are. There are those who don't have eye sight, arms, leg/legs, and all the other improtant things we need. You are complaining about being deaf but think about how you would feel if you were blind then you would have to depent on others or arms to worship you creator. Look at everything and think about things that worester than that. But May Allah SWT make it easy on you.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

may Allah sunhana wata`ala give u something u like in this world and hereafter:tti_sister:. when Allah takes something away from u that means he is testing u and make sure pass it coz u r gonna get something better for it and in the day of judgemt you will b able to hear more and ur ears will shine so be patient!!!

Idris16

I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT. MAY ALLAH HELP YOU AMEEN.

IT'S BETTER FOR YOU TO RELY ON ALLAH. AND REST YOUR EARS. DON'T WATCH TV OR LISTEN TO MUSIC OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I HOPE IT HELPS INSHA'ALLAH.

palestine

Servant of Allah
asalamu alaykum dear muslim this is a test for you please be patient. sickness doesnt know age. i'm 17 and i have ear aches, painful ones. i'm so weak because of it. i was near deaf and who knows that i'll be deaf too in a few years or so. allahu a'lam. but u hve to have patience. i also have a liver problem where i cannot stand for long. they even told me that i needed a heart surgery because i have heart issues. but my ears are the worst. i've had them like that since i was 2 yrs and my ear drums have holes in them, i had 3 surgeries done on them yet they are still abnormal and with fluid and pain. sometimes, sometimes i can't hear. but you know it's a test so hang tight and make dua. sickness doesn't know age, it's a test- hang dear muslim. asalamu alaykum.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties brother

patience is the virtue of the believers

I pray that Allah (Glorified He may be) help you, grant you health and happiness in both worlds