I'm willing to teach Arabic for Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofia1011

[COLOR="Blue"]Asalamu Alaykom,

Dear sisters and brothers,

I just want to help those who wants to learn Arabic in anyway for the sake of Allah only. I can teach you arabic online and for free and this is not an ad. just send me a message here with your email address and Insha Allah we will work something out. I have been teaching arabic as a second language and Alhamduli Allah for that and for everything else.

May Allah have mercy upon us all......:)
[/COLOR]

:tti_sister:

Safiyah_

:salam2:

I'm very interrested. I tried to send you a PM but it didn't work..
Let me know if the offers still goes.
We'll talk soon InshaAllah !

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

Sister sakinah maybe the sister needs to empty her inbox or something, i have had similar problems in the past lol :D

revert2007

Love Fishing
[COLOR="Blue"]Asalamu Alaykom,

Dear sisters and brothers,

I just want to help those who wants to learn Arabic in anyway for the sake of Allah only. I can teach you arabic online and for free and this is not an ad. just send me a message here with your email address and Insha Allah we will work something out. I have been teaching arabic as a second language and Alhamduli Allah for that and for everything else.

May Allah have mercy upon us all......:)
[/COLOR]

:tti_sister:

can u plz teach me quran plus arabic?i just want to learn arabic for the sake of reading quran.i will give u my email when u respond to this post.thank u

ranj032001

Walikum Assalam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Hi,
I would like to learn Arabic conversation and language as well, to understand Qura'an in its own words without following translation in other languages. I will give you my e-mail after your responding to this msg.

Thank you,
Sincerely,
Roushni

Hafiz Tariq

Assalam Alaikum
I have completed an intensive course in arabic and need more to practice and learn Quran, as I am hafiz Quran, and need more to learn, will you please assist me in this regard may Allah reward you in this world and hereafter.
Muhammed Tariq Iqbal

salafi

quran=balance=sunnah
salam walikom brothers and sisters
i am a native arabic speaker so i might help
contact me at
*removed*

i must say that i can only help a little coz i got college and other obligations but better little than nothing

aisyah rantisi

assalamu'alaikum

assalamu'alaikum bro.I love to learn arabic.I have arabic Course right now.and it is my first arabic course.after I take arabic course.I just realize Arabic is very beautiful language.we can learn all islamic source help by arabic.coz most of islamic source in arabic.(liafhama Qur,an,liafhama kitabul hadist,etc)please send me some material about how to learn arabic quikly.syukron katsiron.wasalam

salafi

quran=balance=sunnah
i am a native arabic speaker and thanks to allah i learned how to speak english on my own mashallah mashallah hehe :p :p :ma:

question is how
answer i always try to learn new words and what they mean and after i learned too many words i started to learn more on how to use those words in proper way if u know what i mean
and since u enjoy doing it u shall face no difficulties :p
well i hope i helped
and there is no such thing as learn quick ,it needs patience
at first u fail so try try try again
contact me for any help my email is on my profile

Farshi_turaab

Anyone?

My priority is to learn Arabic, I've finished first level in Yordan, but due to financial difficulties (bcz I was self-financing) I couldn't finish it (it was great school wallahi :( ). So, I would like to finish it insha'Allah somehow, bcz it's soooo hard for me when I read Qur'an n when I don't understand it... or whe I understand whole sentence except one word n then I lost whole meaning :( Insha'Allah it would be great if someone have time 4 me to help me finally to speak fluently insha'Allah :) I'm a good student, so u wont have so much troubles with me insha'Allah :D Jazaakumullaahu khairan!

Wassalaam

sakina_ghouraba

alaykum minniy salam, we want to learn how to speak arabic.. hope you can teach us and help us learn how to speak biiznillah......maassalam

doctor38

I can help with learning Arabic. I have never done that before over the internet. I'll contact sofia and see what was her format and how was she doing it. I'll be very happy to help. Feel free to contact me.

Ahmed

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Assalam alaykum wa ramatulahi wa barakatoh
I really am interested to learn arabic, im not too hard to teach :) and i have lots of time to spare.. I live in canada i hope you are in the same time zone as me, I have lots of time though, im usually online trying to soak up as much info about Islam as possible,
anyways my email is *removed*
add me if you are interested and may Allah be pleased you and bless you for your help...
ramadan'eh kareem mobarak

Status
Not open for further replies.