Important Aspect of Friday

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
IMPORTANT ASPECT OF FRIDAY

Every Muslim should prepare for Jum'ah from Thursday. After Asr on Thursday one should increasingly read Istighfaar and dhurood.
That person shall obtain the most benefit of Jum'ah who awaits it and prepares for it fromThursday.

Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) has said : " The best day of the week that the sun rises on, is the day of Jum'ah." The night of Jum'ah (the night between Thursday and Friday ) is more blessed and the day of Jum'ah is most blessed.

Friday is the best among all days.

Friday is an Eid for the Believers.

Adam (R.A.) was created on Friday,

He was granted entrance into Jannah on Friday,

He was descend into Earth on Friday,

He died on Friday,

Qiyaamah will also take place on Friday.

Amongs the seven days of the week, Friday is the day when Allah's Special mercies are granted. It is a day of gathering for the Muslims and rewards are increased. Many great events took place on this day, and yet take place.

Hazrat Abu Saeed khudri ( R.A. ) says that the Rasulallah ( S.A.W.) has said that : " Whoever recite Suratul-Kahf on Friday (the night between Thursday and Friday) enjoys the illumination between two Fridays."

(Nasai) Hazrat Abdullah Bin Umar ( R.A. ) says that the Rasulallah (S.A.W.) has said that: " Whoever recites Suratul-Kahf on Friday, will enjoy a light shining from his feet to the heaven and will have his sins forgiven committed between the two Fridays." ( Ibn Marduya ).

It is reported from Hazrat Abu Huraira ( R.A. ) that Rasulallah (S.A.W.)has said that : " Whoever recites Suratul-Ham-Mim Dukhan on Friday, (the night between Thursday and Friday ) enjoys the prayer of 70,000angels for his forgiveness and gets all sins forgiven." ( Tirmizi ).

Hazrat Abdulla Bin Abbas ( R.A. ) says that Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) has said That : " Whoever recites Suratul-Aale Imran on Friday, angels enjoy the divine shower of salutation on him till sunset." ( Tibrani ).

Al Isbahaani reports from Ibn Abbas ( R.A. ) that Rasulallah (S.A.W.)said : " The one who performs 2 raka'at after Maghrib on Friday night (the night between Thursday and Friday ) and reads in every rakaat once Suratul-Al Fatiha and Suratul Zilzaal ( Iza zul zilatil Ardhu ) 15times-
Allah will ease for him the Sakaraat of Death ( the moment of death ) and will save him from the punishment of the grave and make easy for him the crossing of the Siraat.

Hazrat Abu Amama ( R.A. ) says that the Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) has said that : " The bath of Friday, pull out every sin of the man from its root.( Tibrani )

Hazrat Abu Huraira ( R.A. ) says that the Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) has said that : " whoever goes out for Friday prayer after making proper ablution and listen to the sermon quietly sitting, get all his sins forgiven not only from one Friday to the next, but also the sins of three days more."(Muslim )

Hazrat Abdullah Bin Masud ( R.A. ) reports that Rasulallah ( S.A.W.) had said : " The order of sitting before Allah will be just as order of attendance on Friday. Whoever comes first in mosque on Friday will have his seat nearest to Allah, the second one will have the second seat and third one will have the third seat and fourth one will also not be very far from Allah." ( Ibn Maaja )

After the Jum'ah Salaat read as follows :

Suratul-Fatiha 7 times,

Suratul-Iklaas 7 times,

Suratul-Falaq 7 times,

Suratul-Naas 7 times.

Allah will protect the reciter from evil until the next Jum'ah.

"Yes, I love Allah. Allah is my fountain of Life and My Saviour.

Allah keeps me going day and night. Without Allah, I am no one. But with

Allah, I can do everything. Allah is my strength."

May Allah help u to succeed...Ameen

falasteny

sobhan allah what a holyday is friday,i just feel too bad for those who spend their friday dancing and drinking all day all night doing every thing that god told us not to do and they do that on this holy friday
i hope one day they will realise what they are missing and i hope god will forgive them and all of us

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Alhamdullilah for the post,:ma: ! Inshallah can you give daleel on reciting Fatihah, Ikhlas, Falaq, and Nas 7 times, I have never heard of this, Jazakallahu Khairan.

island muslim

salaam alaiykum,

me neither sister shaheedha... tough I have head of reading surah Kahf (the cave) on fridays as their is a hadheeth where rasool allah (saw) does say there is much reward in it.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Jazaki Allah Kol Khair Sister..you added many new information to my knowledge about friday...i knew only about 3 things out of the entire post.

Thanks!

:wasalam:

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Alhamdullilah for the post,:ma: ! Inshallah can you give daleel on reciting Fatihah, Ikhlas, Falaq, and Nas 7 times, I have never heard of this, Jazakallahu Khairan.

Assalmualikum.
What's a daleel?
It says that if u read Surah Fatihah, Iklaas, Falaq, Nas 7 times Allah will protect the reciter from evil till the next Jummah.
Allah knows best