improve your deen and imam

revert-sister

Proud to be a MUSLIM
Asalaam alyakum Sisters,

i hsve come across a website called http://www.sunnahfollowers.net/ this website is a fantasic website it will teach you things that you need to know about your religion of islam. Even a born Muslim needs to learn and maybe lacking. the website is full of friendly people who help you and encourage you.

There is a website out there that brings you classes that teach you arabic, hadith, quran, and tajweed. and have many more intresting lectures.
There Teachers of there website are all Students of Knowledge who have devoted their lives to helping to call others to Islam.

"The purpose of this Association is the bring Muslims together from around the world and teach them the basics of Islam in accordance to the Quran and the Sunnah, with the understanding of the first three generations of Muslims, who were the best of all Muslims. These Articles were originally adopted in March of 2003. Amended February of 2006 and 2008."

Tawheed Class
Purifying the Heart and Soul
Laila Nasheeba
7pm UK

Quran Tajweed
Beginners Arabic- For those who do not know how to read Quran
Laila Nasheeba
8pm UK

Quran Tajweed
Beginners who know how to read but not Tajweed
bro. Abdullah
9pm UK

these are just some of the classes available please check out http://sunnahfollowers.net/schedule.htm
to find out more.

Sister Laila Nasheeba

Laila Nasheeba is the founder and Managing Director of AlQuran Wa Sunnah Islamic Site of Learning - an online Islamic Institute- wherein she devotes her time to teaching and calling the Muslims back to the Quran and Authentic Sunnah.

The founder and owner of the website Laila Nasheeba is a graduate of Cleveland State University where she earned her Bachelor's degree in Communications and Ancient Civilizations. She is also a certified Para-Legal. She has studied Islam with concentration in Hadiths since the age of six from various others beginning with Imam Mutawwaf Abdus Shaheed to her present teacher, Shaykh Mustapha Morsy Abu AtTayyib - who in turn gave her permission to teach from various books of Aqeedah and Hadiths, and due to her understanding of the Sunnah, permission to answer Questions about Islam

please check out the website and may Allah reward you for doing so!

regards

Yvette

butterflymuslima

Already there!

Salam Sister! Have been at Sunnah Followers for a few months now! Don't know what I would do without Laila as my teacher. It is hard to find true Sunnah on internet and I have made such wonderful friends there. Tomorrow I am meeting three at the masjid Faroq in Atlanta. Thanks for the ad! vAneesa

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Asalaam alyakum Sisters,

i hsve come across a website called http://www.sunnahfollowers.net/ this website is a fantasic website it will teach you things that you need to know about your religion of islam. Even a born Muslim needs to learn and maybe lacking. the website is full of friendly people who help you and encourage you.

There is a website out there that brings you classes that teach you arabic, hadith, quran, and tajweed. and have many more intresting lectures.
There Teachers of there website are all Students of Knowledge who have devoted their lives to helping to call others to Islam.

"The purpose of this Association is the bring Muslims together from around the world and teach them the basics of Islam in accordance to the Quran and the Sunnah, with the understanding of the first three generations of Muslims, who were the best of all Muslims. These Articles were originally adopted in March of 2003. Amended February of 2006 and 2008."

Tawheed Class
Purifying the Heart and Soul
Laila Nasheeba
7pm UK

Quran Tajweed
Beginners Arabic- For those who do not know how to read Quran
Laila Nasheeba
8pm UK

Quran Tajweed
Beginners who know how to read but not Tajweed
bro. Abdullah
9pm UK

these are just some of the classes available please check out http://sunnahfollowers.net/schedule.htm
to find out more.

Sister Laila Nasheeba

Laila Nasheeba is the founder and Managing Director of AlQuran Wa Sunnah Islamic Site of Learning - an online Islamic Institute- wherein she devotes her time to teaching and calling the Muslims back to the Quran and Authentic Sunnah.

The founder and owner of the website Laila Nasheeba is a graduate of Cleveland State University where she earned her Bachelor's degree in Communications and Ancient Civilizations. She is also a certified Para-Legal. She has studied Islam with concentration in Hadiths since the age of six from various others beginning with Imam Mutawwaf Abdus Shaheed to her present teacher, Shaykh Mustapha Morsy Abu AtTayyib - who in turn gave her permission to teach from various books of Aqeedah and Hadiths, and due to her understanding of the Sunnah, permission to answer Questions about Islam

please check out the website and may Allah reward you for doing so!

regards

Yvette

:salam2:

i would love to be a part of that program, however their software is incompatible with my computer.
:wasalam:

butterflymuslima

Free Classes!

All Classes are FREE! Today at 2:30 EST is Jummah and tonight at 8:30 will be a Hadith class I think by Sheik Dremalli not sure, but it is at 8:30 est. Meeting will hold 100 students so check it out. These classes are my life raft in an ocean of fitnah and uncertain times! Insha'Allah I will see you all there!
www.Sunnahfollowers.net