IN A TERRIBLE CRISIS

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:

InshAllah i wil make dua......but one thing whch is really sad tht how can our bro and sister are so much worried and fear from these wordly prob.....everyone i see here are worried someone asking question to faith.....this is not quality of true beliver........Why people forget tht they gonna get jannatul firdous on basis of this life performance so how can u expect it to be easy ..........you think u have good life here and there too .....Jannat is not tht cheap like so bro and sis please prepared for worst and dont get affected by this small quick pass succession and wordly prob its nothing its all have to do with mentality and how we think.....if we think bout something 24*7 it become prob instead of tht think 10 min about your death and 10 min about prophet saw life and 10 min for sahabas and hardship they went thru......i bet you wont think bout ur probs and matters.....may Allah help this ummah and give people strong faith this is not quality of muslim to get afraid or scared of worldly problems.........forgive me if anyone got hurted by my tone but i see everyday here think lik tht from all the people who know so much about islam you cnt expect tht frm such strong muslims

Akhi what you said is absolutely true. But i would also like to point that sharing your difficulties will reduce the mental agony that you are going through.

I do understand that the life of sahabas were definitely much more difficult than ours but i would also like to point that sahabas also requested with Prophet ( SAWS) to make dua on many occasions.

You have definitely not hurt anyone here . Everyone has their opinion and point of view on everything.

I would like to say that all the problems that exist can be solved only with the mercy of ALLAH SWT. So the request for dua is to gain the mercy of ALLAH SWT. If you visit a masjid you make dua for the deceased brother/sister or a brother.sister suffering from ill-health. Don't you think this request for dua is similar to that dua.

:wasalam:

IbnAhmad

salaam akhi :D

may allah swt make things easy for you...amiin
have sabr akhi...inshaAllah everything will be fine :)

wassalam

abu'muhammad

:salam2:

Allah is with the patient. And He do not burden any soul beyond its scope. Sometimes the problems are seen with magnifying glass, and they look big. If trial is made to go through roots, the solution is found , InshaAllah.. so brother just look back where’s the missing link. I haven’t seen anyone without any problem. A daee brother use to say a very good thing in this regard - If you keep hand on someone’s shoulder affectionately and you ask what’s problem ? the person’s commentary of problems will never end. So When living in dunya agonies, hardships, problems will come and we InshaAllah face them with determination and courage. Many people toll out from big miseries and problems that is out of our understanding. The recent case is of people of palestine and we read and heard explicit news of their situation. Many examples like this are around us.

During the way in taif, prophet (sal Allahu alayhi wasallam) bored people with patience and ask dua of goodness for the people. Ayyub alayhis salam was patient with the ailment. Nuh alayhis salam was patient with his people. The people of bani - Israel were bearing patiently the cruel pharaohs for the centuries, then Allah sent Musa alayhis salaam for help and to call firaun to the right way. Till then, they lived with patience and hope. There are numoerous ayats in quraan addressing prophet (sal Allahu alayhi wasallam) to bear patience and proceed along with the alloted task. There are also addresses in quran for believers to keep patience over the problems. for the believers here-after is much better. For disbelievers, if they have patience or impatience ,is same in the here-after.- meaning dunya is a place of patience. For after despair there is hope and after darkness, there is a ray of hope.

Some ahadiths concerning patience :

Allah's Messenger (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam) said: "None is more patient than Allah against the harmful and annoying words He hears (from the people): They ascribe children to Him, yet He bestows upon them health and provision."

Narrated by Abu Musa Al-Ashari(Razi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Sahih Bukhari transmitted it. Vol 9:#475 of Sahih Bukhari.

Some Ansari persons asked for (something) from Allah's Apostle (Sal-allahu-alaihi-wasallam) and he gave them. They again asked him for (something) and he again gave them. And then they asked him and he gave them again till all that was with him finished. And then he (Sal-allahu-alaihi-wasallam) said "If I had anything, I would not keep it away from you. (Remember,) whoever abstains from asking others, Allah will make him contented, and whoever tries to make himself self-sufficient, Allah will make him self-sufficient. And whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be given a blessing better and greater than patience."

Narrated by Abu Said Al-Khudri(Razi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Sahih Bukhari transmitted it. Vol 2:#548 of Sahih Bukhari.

Allah's Apostle (Sal-allahu-alaihi-wasallam) said: "Strange are the ways of a believer for there is good in every affair of his and this is not the case with anyone else except in the case of a believer for if he has an occasion to feel delight, he thanks (God), thus there is a good for him in it, and if he gets into trouble and shown resignation (and endures it patiently), there is a good for him in it".

Narrated by Suhaib ibn Sinan ar-Rumi(Razi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Muslim transmitted it. Hadith No.5297 of Mishkat al-Masabih.

The Prophet (Sal-allahu-alaihi-wasallam) said, "Whenever any of you turns his look towards one who has been given more in wealth and physique, let him look towards one who is inferior to himself". In the narration of Muslim, the Prophet (Sal-allahu-alaihi-wasallam) said, "Look at him who is inferior to you, and don't look at him who is superior to you. It is therefore, more proper that you should not consider the gifts of Allah upon you as insignificant".

Narrated by
Abu Hurairah (Razi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Bukhari and Muslim transmitted it. Hadith No.5242 of Mishkat al-Masabih.

There is no helper for muslims beside Allah and we ask His help subhanAllah! He helped prophet (sal Allahu alayhi wasallam) in the cave, he helped prophet and companions in Badr, Uhad, khandak, Tabuk and elsewhere. He helped Musa Alayhi salam and bani Israel, making a way out of the sea, He helped Ibrahim Alayhissalam being thrown in blazing fire.

as we understand from the folloing ahaadiths :

Abu al-‘Abbas ‘Abdullah bin ‘Abbas, radiyallahu anhuma, reported: One day I was behind the Prophet, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam, and he said to me:

"O young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice] : Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. If you (have need to) ask, ask of Allah; and if you seek help, seek help from Allah. Know that even if the Nation (or the whole community) were to gather together to benefit you with something, they would not benefit you with anything except that which Allah has already recorded for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with something, they would not be able to harm you with anything except that which Allah has already recorded against you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried."

[Al-Tirmidhi relates this and says: It is a good, genuine Hadith]

In a version other than that of al-Tirmidhi it reads:
"..Be mindful of Allah, you will find Him before you. Get to know Allah in prosperity and He will know you in adversity. Know that what has passed you by was not going to befall you; and that what has befallen you was not going to pass you by. And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship."

may Allah set our affairs right, give us peace and prosperity.

:wasalam: