In Gaza University students didnt register for the new semester because poverty

mohd2008

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Hello all my Muslim brothers in the world
This time, i well tell you about the suffering of university students in Gaza ,and I am a university student in Gaza
Since the university in Gaza wants from them the previous tuition fees to registration of the new semester, but students do not have the money To pay previous tuition fees
While grants and loans granted by the universities by voluntary contributions, it is not sufficient to pay all fees
The majority of students did not register for the new semester and now they are waiting solution to this prplem
This is part of the suffering that I live I am a student and a university student living in the Gaza Strip
:tti_sister: pray for us
:wasalam:

sazk

Banned
assalam alaikum my brother,

we are praying for you day and night. May Allah cause each and every israeli to die a dog's death. May Allah listen to the duas of palestinian mothers whose sons are now in Jannah smiling and waiting for those who will join them as shaheed.
Aameen.

FiamanAllah akhi

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
They have collected a lot of million of money here but not sure how it going to reach you. I'm very sad for my brothers and sisters in Gaza but what can we do...I just hope one day Egypt will suddenly find their guts to open their borders for aid to come in, inshAllah.

Hazem2

Assalamu aleikom , Dear brothers & sisters ,

you may deposite your money directly to the University's account ..

then give the Univ.'s administration the list of the target students .

So students may give you their names , academic numbers and describe their needs for you .

Hazem

*StarLight*

:salam2:

You are always in our Duas, my brothers and sisters!
May Allah grant ul His aid and guidance.
Ameen.

Hazem2
Assalamu aleikom , Dear brothers & sisters ,

you may deposit your money directly to the University's account ..

then give the Univ.'s administration the list of the target students .

So students may give you their names , academic numbers and describe their needs for you .

Hazem

Sounds good... are you from Gaza too?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

I got this comment from one teacher of Islamic University of Gaza:

- The Islamic University of Gaza (IUG)has to pay the salaries of about 2000 employees.
- IUG pays a hell of money to buy new equipment and update older stuff
- studetns' fees are geberally low compared to other universities.
- when donors send money, they send it for buildings and facilities mainly
- i know a lot of students who do not pay the fees their parents give them and instead spend them on mobile phones and hanging around. (in any class of about 30 students, you will find arounf 15 of them with mobile phones worth of $500)
- IUG pays more than 2 million dollars annually to help the needy students.
- Even if you are needy to have to have an average of no less than %75 (or %70 i guess), or else the uni will be spending money on losers!
- THe islamic University of Gaza allows students to pay for a minimum 3 credit hours (roughly $100) and the rest can be pain by instalmments
- Students can pay in installments and thus avoid the situation where moeny accumilates!

that does not mean the current situation is not affecting students on all levels of course!