in need od douae for my friend

shichemlydia

Salam alikoum brothers and sisters,
here is my friend working with me for the same company, we did our studies together in the same institute. at the time of studies, this man was really funny, i cannot forget his smiles and laughing,...he is really a good man.

then at the end of 2006, he had a terrible illness, the doctor told him that he has a tumor inside his head. after this event the life of my friend changed dramatically. he lost hope in this life, he became always bored and pessimist....he lost partially his hearing and seeing....
few weeks ago he fell sick in the workplace, and was sent to the hospital to receive some treatment. and later, another friend of mine told me that he decided not to go back to work as he feels incompetent and unable to perform his job. this man is the breadwinner of his family, his father does not work.
so please make douae for him so that allah swt will grant him the power to overcome this illness, and gain some hope in life to continue working and supporting his family.
jazakoum allaho kheiran
wa salam alikoum

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

it really felt sad. may Allah help your friend and give you patience. Ameen

tell him to come closer to Allah by reciting Quran, prophetic dua's, gaining Islamic knowledge.

and truly from Allah is all success.

noorkhan

Insyallah i wl dua for ur friends too .:tti_sister:
May Allah gives strength to face the faith ...May he will cure soon insyallah ...
Be patience Bro ..

WasaLAM

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum warahmatuAllah wabarakatuh:)

o0h my Allah! that is sad to know...may Allah grant him full recovery,and may Allah give his family patience.Ameen

inshaAllah, I will keep him in my duas:D
Allah hafiz now and always

islam_best

YA ALLAH!!!!

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabrakathuu,,

YA ALLAH YA GHAFFAAR YA RAHMAAN ,,, PLZ CURE THIS BROTHER OF OUR FROM HIS ILLNESS, YA ALLAH YOU MADE US AND TO YOU IS OUR RETURN, YAL ALLAH PLLZZZZZZZZZZZ CURE THIS BROTHER PLZ YA ALLAH GIVE HIM THE COURAGE TO STAND ON HIS FEET AND PAY DEVOTION ONLY AND ONLY TO YOU TILL HIS DEATH AND AGAIN BE THE BREADEARNER OF HIS FAMILY. AMEEN YA RABBULALA'MEEN AMEEN.

WASSALAAMALAIKUM WARAHMTULLAHI WABARAKATHUU.:tti_sister: