In need of major dua

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You know you are close to me in my heart....

( yeah...I just gotta make changes..got lazy and seems like I am on the road again, soon InshaAllah....as for the sunshine stuff...girl..I just gotta feeling about this one!)

muhammad sabri

Assalaam walaikum,

Indeed, I am going to spend the Day in Remembrence of Allah. InshaAllah. May Allah reward you for your kind words..( oh, I am a sister)

ahah a sister sorry :) by the way, i'm glad that you found my thought useful mash'Allah :)
:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I must say May Allah reward you for your faith. I received some good news. I am still at the bottom of a mountain needing to climb to the very top. But, I can breathe, Alhumdullila.
I came to the forum because you are Believers and I knew you prayed for me. Jazaak Allahu Kharin.

Please do not stop...as know my dua for each of you is sincere.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
dear sister may Allah ease you in your both worlds,provide you every Hassana ,,,, and never let you feel alone may He b always on helping you and get pleased wit h you

Zynat3

Assalamu-Alaikum dear sister
Insha'Allah i'll make du'a that Allah (swt) gives you the strength to overcome hardships/tests and make things easier for you, and all the Muslims. Ameen.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

How very sweet. You do not know the strenght that I gain from this. May Allah reward you.

sulaiman786

Salaam
May Allah swt eleviate all ur diffucultys, create peace for you and your family, Make this dunya and wal akhirah easy for you and your family, My Allah swt make your difficulties much easier in-sha-allah, May Allah swt make everything easy for the ummah of our beloved messenger pbuh in this dunya and the akhirah. Ameen.