In need of perfect Advice !

Loyal Servant

~ AllahuAkbar
Salaam Brothers and sisters,
I hope u r in the best of health and eeman.
Welll........im writing in here bcoz im in dire need of help !!
Me and one of my frnd just had a whole arguement.....I tried helping her out....But all attempts failed !!!
iA. Allah will help her out. !!!

But the biggest prob was today.....!!!
her dialogue said...." Did u c god in anyone?! "
I told her how wrong it is to use such dialogues.
And she called me obsessed with religion. It break my heart To the core....
I wonder how one could be OBSESSED WITH religion....
iA. ....he will give me strength to face these bitter dialogues form a fellow muslim....ur best frnd !!

A few days ago itself me and my another frnd discussed abt how wrong it is to even tell such things......!!
The problem is........She considers herself very very knowledgeable abt islam.....and she also is...mA.
The problem comes in here.....she only preaches...never practices.........
She duznt wear a simple thing like HIJAB evn in public..
Weelll....iA. thatll be fine sooon....

So dear brothers and sisters........i would like ur comments on this matter and would appreciate any article related to this matter !!!
I had lost hope...but im sure my brothers and sisters will help me out !!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Salaam Brothers and sisters,
I hope u r in the best of health and eeman.
Welll........im writing in here bcoz im in dire need of help !!
Me and one of my frnd just had a whole arguement.....I tried helping her out....But all attempts failed !!!
iA. Allah will help her out. !!!

But the biggest prob was today.....!!!
her dialogue said...." Did u c god in anyone?! "
I told her how wrong it is to use such dialogues.
And she called me obsessed with religion. It break my heart To the core....
I wonder how one could be OBSESSED WITH religion....
iA. ....he will give me strength to face these bitter dialogues form a fellow muslim....ur best frnd !!

A few days ago itself me and my another frnd discussed abt how wrong it is to even tell such things......!!
The problem is........She considers herself very very knowledgeable abt islam.....and she also is...mA.
The problem comes in here.....she only preaches...never practices.........
She duznt wear a simple thing like HIJAB evn in public..
Weelll....iA. thatll be fine sooon....

So dear brothers and sisters........i would like ur comments on this matter and would appreciate any article related to this matter !!!
I had lost hope...but im sure my brothers and sisters will help me out !!

:salam2: sister :) im just going to tell u simple ways to tell ur friend about Allah (swt)

1 -- when a women gets pregnant, sperm fertilzes the egg, and rapid cell growth starts with other proceses, but everyting is just flesh like a piece of meat especially the heart ... and suddenly the heart starts beating pumping blood, as far i know no scientist has been able to figure out how does a piece of meat suddenly start beating, its the will of Allah (swt) that puts live into a lifeless thing as a meat.

2 -- Everything in this universe moves interact in a specific way .. the non muslim call it the mother earth :astag: but wat about outside earth everything is perfect there as well there has to be a force able to controlling these things

HOpe it helps :)
:salam2:

safiya58

it seems that she don´t believe in the existence of Allah (Subanallahu Teala)

imagine a baby still in the mother body.... and that baby don´believe that it has a mother , a loving and caring mother, nor that (s)he will be born one day... cuz (s)he is not able to see her nor able to imagine that it will leave the consent mother body.... Does it mean that the mother and the world is not existing? and how can one deny the existence of Allah while living in the world HE created, eating from that what HE gives and benefiting from all the good things HE prepared?... ask her that...

Direct her atention to the existence of Allah... if she wants proofs that God is existing it is enough to take a look in the nature and cosmos. hope the following article will help to understand that it is not a fairy tale we belive in but reality:

Who Created The Creator?

1.Answer
I will answer in accordance with the most famous commentary of the Koran - Risale-i Nur (www.nur.gen.tr) .. :

You dont ask questions of illogical consequences in life. For example what moves the locomotive ? nothing. it is not moved by another machine...wagons are of different nature than a locomotive. but locomotive (self-moving in latin) produces motion in itself.

Similarly, God Almighty has Life (Eternal Life) in His own Being as His own Essence. He is the Source of all life in the Universe. He gives life to all but nothing or nobody gave Him life. Creation is His Act of His own essence. all creatures received their existence and/or lives from Him but His life and existence are properties of His own Being from past-eternity to future eternity. He is self-subsistent and self-existent... With His Power all beings
stay in existence, if for one second His Power ceases to sustain the atoms the entire Universe would go into annihilation and non-existence.

The proof for that point is: all atoms and galaxies are holding to each other in perfect harmony and order and moving together at incomprehensible speeds without falling into chaos and anarchy..

The order shows the One who puts everything in order.. the harmony shows the Engineer and Designer of the Universe with utmost Science and Knowledge. the 4 different conflicting forces inside the Atom are the proof of the Infinitely Powerful Sustainor of the Cosmos...

When His Sustaining Act (and Life-giving Power) on our bodies cease we fall down as lifeless motionless bodies.

Another example for Self-Sustaining properties:

What illuminates the bright objects over the surface of the Earth? The Sun of course.. But you dont ask What illuminates the
Sun??

It is a self-illuminating star... (from the point of illumination only)... otherwise the Sun also owns its existence and internal properties to the Eternal Sun of the Universe - God Almighty (Allah)...

The Koran is teaching the mankind :

All beings in the Cosmos are mortal and they are not eternal.

The Big Bang Theory almost proved that in major aspects. Atoms and stars alike have a fixed definite life-time hence the necessity of accepting and believing in One Eternal Self-Existent Self-Subsistant Being called (Allah = Almighty God).

A person who cannot comprehend the eternity of God's Life, how can he then comprehend the eternity of the Matter which is impossible and unscientific ?

God's Knowledge, Power, Will and His other Attributes are eternal ... He knows and sees everything and every one of us at all moments and always. Human mind is finite hence cannot comprehend and contain the Infinity but we can accept the infinity as a mathematical and logical truth. Comprehending a Reality / Truth is different than accepting it..

God's Own nature is not complex or complicated. He is also
teaching us in the Koran that He is Simple (not assembled of many parts).. His Being and His Essence is not comparable to anything or anyone created by Him.

The Maker of the Universe is not of the essence or origin of the Universe... He is different than all He created. His Attributes and Names can be compared to human attributes in a minor scale to facilitate the understanding of His Attributes. Like He is Most Merciful, Most Compassionate, All-Seeing, All-Hearing, All-Knowing, All-Powerful etc.

Therefore the limitations and constraints inside the Universe cannot limit His Actions.

If all the activities and motions in the Universe are attributed to the Universe itself, there would be so many difficulties and chaos that no order & harmony would exist and nothing would stay in existence and nothing would come into new existence either.

In every facet of the motions of all particles the Light of Divine Unity
shines like the sun. If every particle is not an official of God acting with His permission and under His authority, and if it is not undergoing change within His Knowledge and Power, then every particle must have infinite knowledge and limitless power; it must have eyes that see everything, a face that looks to all things, and authority over all things.

Because every particle of the Elements acts or can act in an orderly fashion in all animate beings. But the order within things and the laws according to which they are formed differ from one thing to the next. If their order was not known to the particles, the particles could not act, or even if they could act, they could not act without error.

In which case, the particles which are performing their duties in beings are either acting with the permission and at the command, and within the knowledge and at the will of the Owner of an all-encompassing Knowledge, or they themselves
must have such an all-encompassing knowledge and power. (The Words - 30th Word from the Risale-i Nur (Treatises of Light) of Imam Said Nursi from Turkey ).

taken from: http://www.nur.gen.tr/tr.html

Note: Risale-i Nur is a tafseer of the quran.

(I don´t know ifu will read this but thank u brother yasin for showing me this link and advising me to read this tafseer jazak Allahu ckairan)

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
MashaAllah

sister i can't tell you or express to you the extent to which i am happy for you. Don't take it the wrong way, im not happy about your friend saying stuff like what she said but i'm happy about how much Allah loves you for testing you in this way Allah only tests the ones HE SWT loves and for him to test you with your loved ones specially your friends is just an excuse for him to reward you and to increase your patience.

beleive me i went through something like this myself and it's not nice. My childhood friends avoid talking to me because "they don't want a lecture" but just be patient sister, as long as your pointing towards the right direction just place your faith in Allah

wasalaam May Allah reward you

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalamu alaykum sister

I totally understand what you going through....you feel like a outcast and you feel alienated subhanallah by your own people imagine what our prophet sallahu alayhi wa salam went through he went through the hardest of trails so my advice to you sister is to have patience and have confidence because you are in the right if you like refer her to the surahs and the glorious words of Allah how can then she deny that...

i will advice you to send her this like its a lecture i found very helful because it explains how we all go through states of heedlessness and negligence.. hope it helps

http://www.halaltube.com/ghaflah-heedlessness-negligence

Loyal Servant

~ AllahuAkbar
Wasalaam Brother and sisters...
Thank You soo much for ur articles and advice.
mA. i along with one my friend made another final attempt n it has been successful !!
iA. she will continue with it...

JazakALLAH Khair !