In search of a Forum!!!

aroojimran

Salaam alykum

The complexities of life are increasing day by day..There are so many issues that we confront these days and which leave us pondering and fretting as to how we should follow..

I know Quraan and the Hadees are the norms against which we must hold the issue n make a judgement,but we are not too perfect as far as the level of the knowledge goes(At least i m not)..

But I seek correct methods of handling such issues..In this regard I M looking for a forum where we can discuss/project those issues and get proper solutions from ULEMAS..

Kindly suggest me how to proceed in this regard...

Wa alykum assalam wrwb

Irshaad.K

:salam2:

Try *removed* there's ulema there...

They are not scholars...and they do not give correct information all the time... it's not a good website...

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Salaam alykum

The complexities of life are increasing day by day..There are so many issues that we confront these days and which leave us pondering and fretting as to how we should follow..

I know Quraan and the Hadees are the norms against which we must hold the issue n make a judgement,but we are not too perfect as far as the level of the knowledge goes(At least i m not)..

But I seek correct methods of handling such issues..In this regard I M looking for a forum where we can discuss/project those issues and get proper solutions from ULEMAS..

Kindly suggest me how to proceed in this regard...

Wa alykum assalam wrwb

:salam2: AKhi,

1. Questions to Scholars:
a l b a s e e r a h . o r g forum forward the questions to the Scholars in Muslim World and also they arrange live telephonic lectures.

2. Online Islamic Studies Course
In addition if you are in US time zone they have Islamic studies Course taught by Shyakh WaseeUllah Abbas online.
*Shaykh Dr. WaseeUllah Abbas is Professor in Umm Al Qurra University Makkah. Also, teacher in Masjid Al Haraam in Makkah.

3. Islamic studies tours
Also, they organize non-profit no Loss Umrah Tours (Hasan Bin 'Ali Conference was the name of the last one )in which they have small Islamic studies program taught by Scholars of Saudi...

:wasalam: