In the name of Allah looking for guidance and true help

Erik

Hello, Im a chirstian possiblyconverting to islam, on this jurney as many can imagine is not easy.
I look for friends online who is serious who is willing to try and help out.
If you are, write me a PM here.
Thanks /Erik

salehya

Asalmu alycom dear Erik !
you are very very welcome to be one of the TTI community as well as a friend of me - i really really want you to be one of my best friends due to being you very interested in the great islam - i have noticed that you asked a lot about islam ( that the real facts are exists in the islam ) .
Erik , i also already to visit you at sweden ( if you desire that ) in order to support you and encourge you to convert to the mercy religion !
your brother Saleh !

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

I would total be happy to help you in this process but i am not as knowledgeable as some of the other Islam sisters and brothers in this website but can help you with the things I know.

:tti_sister: -May Allah help you in this difficult but worth it journey Ameen!!!!

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
assalamu alaikum dear Erik, when Allah swt decides to help you, no other help can be greater than that. I can see that Allah swt has already been merciful to you because he has finally gave you the courage to open your heart for the truth to enter. subhanallah

it will be an honour for me to help you by any means possible. I live in England as you can notice and not very far from you. Just give me a shout.

I will try my best inshaallah

wassalam

rich01

I am in the same position as you. It is not an easy journey at all. I have a couple of friends who are Muslim that help me out without forcing everything on me. Being brought up as Christian makes it hard but I have never felt that inner peace. I simply want to know what is right so I'm trying to read as much as I can. You want to make this right decision and as of right now I am studying Islam to gain a better understanding. Maybe if you visit a masjid near you someone can give you more information.

Good Luck in your journey

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
God willing your journey into islam will be smooth....
Just a note , some of us cannot PM ....

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK Erik and Rich01,
Let me tell u one thing, Ask guidance from ALLAH SWT, coz no one can be misguided if HE guides and no one can guide you if HE is not willing so.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam Erik,

Allah will show you the path. All I know is that I believe. I am here in any way that my humble faith will give you strenght.

your sister in Islam.