IN your personal experience

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Salaam Alaikum

My father once said, If Allah wants you have something, he makes it easy for you, like there are less obstacles in your way. Do you feel this statement is true for your life. Like me I want to get marry, and I have been praying for but it has yet to happen, so I am starting to assume that Allah does not want me to get marry in this life. and to instead worry about other things like helping out the community or world. Also, I have tried getting a driving license and I have taken the test three times and fail. I am suppose to take it again next week but I feel like I am facing so much adversity.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Dear sister let me tell you something about the test .Dont make the failure to make you feel down .Allah has the perfect wisdom of everything.
I failed my road test 5 times and I had to wait for another year to have last chance ,one year I waited and I passed ,alhamdulillah ..It was big struggle..
All we have to do is to be patient ,even sometimes its really hard and every step seems harder and harder .But remember after sunset comes a sunrise and everything will be solved by the help of Allah swt .We have plans and Allah has plans for us .
Just be patient sister :) and inshaAllah u will be rewarded for your patience
take care

waaleikum salam

sha587

Shahid abdullah
sister you became upset so early. At least fail 10 times than say these words. May Allah wants you to marry a better husband and right time did not come yet.

palestine

Servant of Allah
in my personal opinion allah makes easy for the those who desire the world(zina and such) but he makes it hard for a believer to do really good in deen so as to test him and strengthened him. my personal opinion from experience of course. but as for love and so on it is hard to find. and what some people do is cry and say why allah why? which is wrong. we should be patient. and as for you sis do not ponder upon it much- if it is meant to be it'll come but try to do other things. occupy yourself in all that is good and when it's time you'll get married. i've seen so many people who want to get married and could not find a spouse and those who don't want to get married or don't think of it, it comes to them easily. salam.

palestine

Servant of Allah
i failed every math test except one the whole year! and those who had c's were crying about having a c.

huda2

:salam2:

I agree with yr father 100% no matter how hard and effort we make if it wasn't meant happend it wouldn't happend. Things happend when allah plan it. it doesn't work out the way we plan, but that doesnt mean we should stop making effort and duaa. I learned the hard way my self. Insha allah just be patient sis, it will work out fr you insha allah.

bobkidi

Asalamualaikum
Sister, just taste a 'patience' because 'patient(sabr)' is one of God attribures, God want you to know God better, than God test you just to show you how is the 'patience' look alike, is like you want to know something, you have to go through it. no matter how pain is that, stand its ... is worth than everything or just read Surah An-nisa 40
I hope this will ease you

no idea....but i would say dua helps ease the way but u have to start urself cause our porphet Muhammad (saw) did not jz sit and wait for Islam to spread , he (saw) went to to people to spread the msg and Allah (swt) helped him (saw) along the way.im lucky in my country cause u dont need a license to drive :SMILY149::SMILY149:
AND ALL OF U R LUCKY CAUSE I GOT ALL B'S AND A'S IN MY EXAM BUT MY DAD SAID WHY THE B'S??!!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam dearest sister,

Everything that happens is a blessing. However, we also are given life. We need to be active in life. We are not rocks and allow rain to fall upon us. I have announced to my small community that I am in need of a husband. Now the responsibility becomes that of the entire community. We need to assist each other.
I will share a story with you. A young business man I know was looking for a wife. He came to me. I spoke to a group of women. A young woman who is single told me he was just a business man and she wanted a doctor. We need to remember that the way of Islam is more important than the way of this world. I walked away. His family has found a suitable wife for him. ( Besides he is rich!).
Life unfolds like a flower. Have faith. This also means you need to have faith in yourself. Believe that you will pass the driving test. It is very simple. Be confident and we will be making dua for you.
Hope this helps.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Allah test those that He loves. The more trials, the stronger your faith. It's a test of patience dear sister. Keep trying if you have to take that test ten, fifteen or twenty times, inshallah one of those times you will pass. A lot of duaa and don't lose faith, once you lose that the whispers of Shaytan will bring you down. Stay strong dear sister, I will make duaa that you pass.

Also, sometimes when you least expect it, things happen. Allah will bless you with a good pious brother to make you happy, but only in Allah's time, not yours.Love you for Allah.:hearts:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Never let the rope!!!

Assalamo alikom wa rahmatu Allah

Dear sister, :)

Always remember the huge number of graces Allah has given you and say Alhamdulillah. Say Alhamdulillah for having a wise and compassionate father who supports and makes du'a for you. Say Alhamdulillah that you are healthy and not suffering any kind of pain or disability. Say Alhhamdulillah that you are healthy and ready to get married at the appointed time Allah has chosen for you. I am sure you will not be able to count the countless graces Allah bestowed upon you.

Let me tell you about a close friend of mine. She got polio in her childhood, lost her very loving and compassionate dad in her youth, then afflicted by a chronic and painful illness. She passed 35 without a husband yet. However, she always says Alhamdulillah and she considers herself very lucky and blessed in so many things!!

Never let the rope of hope in Allah's great mercy and compassion.This is not allowed. Never let this rope as it is the only way of rescue and salvation. Those who let this rope are as if they had fallen from heaven and been snatched up by birds, or the wind had swooped and thrown them into a far- distant place.

May Allah gladden your heart, make your task easy for you and give you all what you hope for
:tti_sister:

OsMaN_93

Here to help

“it may be that you dislike a thing and Allaah brings through it a great deal of good”
[al-Nisa’ 4:19]

“and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allaah knows but you do not know”
[al-Baqarah 2:216]

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: I was riding behind the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) one day and he said: “O boy, I shall teach you some words. Be mindful Allaah and He will take care of you. Be mindful of Allaah and He will protect you. If you ask then ask of Allaah, and if you seek help then seek help from Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you in some way, they would not benefit you except in something that Allaah has decreed for you, and if they were to gather together to harm you in some way, they would not harm you except in something that Allaah has decreed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2516).

You should note that what you have to do is to be content with your situation and realize that what Allaah has chosen for you is the best, and you missing out on something may be a good thing.

o not let the whispers of the accursed shaytaan affect you and lead you every which way. Rather you should be as our Lord likes you to be, and accept His decree and thank Him for His blessings. Ponder the blessings that Allaah has bestowed upon you, and do not worry. Keep yourself busy with worship of Allaah and make a program for yourself so that you can wake up for Fajr prayer and then read Qur’aan and adkhaar and du’aas. Attend lectures and reminders and Islamic conferences. Through this program you will be able to relax and find peace of mind. Always comfort yourself with the words of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) “How wonderful is the situation of the believer, for all his affairs are good. If something good happens to him, he gives thanks for it and that is good for him; if something bad happens to him, he bears it with patience, and that is good for him. This does not apply to anyone but the believer.” Narrated by Muslim (2999).

Be kind to yourself, and remember that there are millions of women like you who are not married, but many of them may be happier than many of those who are married.

READ MORE ISLAMQA

:salam2::hearts:

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Wow alhamduillah it was very refreshing reading these post....I will let you know how i do on my driving test.

I pray Allah blesses everyone.

massi

you are not alone in this state ...so don't be sad ...if yu trust Allaah everything will be ok :):):):)