India No Threat, Terrorist Kashmiris: Zardari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
:salam2:

ISLAMABAD — Pakistani President Asif Zardari has signaled a dramatic departure from his country's decades-old policies on neighboring India and the disputed Himalayan region of Kashmir.
"India has never been a threat to Pakistan," Zardari said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal.

"I, for one, and our democratic government is not scared of Indian influence abroad."

Zardari's views run counter to that of Pakistan's consecutive governments and presidents as well as its powerful military establishment seeing the nuclear-armed neighbor as an existential threat.

Pakistan and India have been arch rivals since the partition of the Indian sub-continent in 1947.

The two countries fought three wars since their independence in 1947.

Zardari, who came to power in September after the new civilian government ousted President Pervez Musharraf, said he has no objection to a controversial India-US civilian nuclear cooperation pact.

"Why would we begrudge the largest democracy in the world getting friendly with one of the oldest democracies in the world?

The pact offers India access to sophisticated US technology and cheap atomic energy in return for New Delhi allowing UN inspections of some of its civilian nuclear facilities.

Washington has ruled out an India-like nuclear deal with Pakistan for now.

"Terrorists"

Zardari also described Kashmiris fighting Indian rule in disputed Kashmir as "terrorists".[/COLOR]

This is the first time a Pakistani leader describes Kashmiri fighters as "terrorists".

In his last press conference, Musharraf had termed the Kashmiris as "freedom fighters", saying Pakistan will continue "moral and diplomatic" support to their cause.

Kashmir is divided into two parts and ruled by India and Pakistan, which have fought two of their three wars since the 1947 independence over the region.

Pakistan and the UN back the right of the Kashmir people for self-determination, an option opposed by New Delhi.

This was not the first time Zardari made controversial statements over Kashmir.

In March, he said Pakistani-Indian relations should not be held "hostage" to the Kashmiri issue, which should be left for future generations to decide.

Welcomed Missiles

Zardari acknowledged that US missile strikes into Pakistan's tribal area were carried out with Islamabad's consent.

"We have an understanding, in the sense that we're going after an enemy together," he said.
:astag:

US forces have carried out in the past month eight missile strikes inside Pakistan tribal areas by pilotless drones.

The Pakistani government has earlier protested such attacks as violation of its territorial integrity and sovereignty.

Zardari's comments come just days after he told the UN General Assembly that Pakistan "cannot allow our territory and our sovereignty to be violated by our friends."

:wasalam:

now whose worse, musharaf or zardari? are we still in the mood of celebration for the departure of musharaf? when people are not patient with their rulers, they only get worse. :tti_sister:

mali1

No comments. Alhamdulillah

PS: I am modifying my earlier comments as I realize that some may find them in bad taste.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum,

Subhaan Allaah! I agree with your final statement 100%. If only the people had patience...

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I dont quite understand why you call for patience when it comes to these munafiqeen, I dont think they should be the focal point of our worries in the first place.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

It is hard for me to write it down what Zardari and Benazir are and what they did earlier in the 90s, but I will try...

First let me state my belief about these people, the Banazir and Zardaris. These people are either 'murtad' or at best 'munafiq' ie hypocrates. They believe in no god or on any values, they worship money and power and their masters in Washington and London.

When Benair was prime minister in the 90's Zardari was the "first husband", no project could start without he getting a cut from it. He was called Mr. Ten Percent. Actually the reported 10% was a lower number. He killed his brother-in-law when he thought that he would take away the party leadership from his wife. And he killed anybody who he deemed necessary. He and his wife sold to India for a few million dollars a list of Pakistani spies in india. Those people were never heard again.

Then his wife and he was removed from power by the President from his own party and were put behind bars. Now with the help of Bush and neo-cons who want the demise of Pakistan he has been brought back into power. This time Mr 10% will be Mr. 100%, and this time he will do more damadge than he did before. He is showing his allegiance to his masters by making these kinds of statements in the interview. His main task which has been assigned to him by his masters is to give Bush (America) access to all Pakistani nuclear weapons. This is his main task. He might get a few million dollars per missile he delivers to them or it may be a package deal. But he is so cheap that he will be happy even if he gets just a few millions for these weapons. After those weapons are gone, America will say to India what they said to Etheopia to do in Somalia.
Well... atleat this is the Lucifarian plan. I hope some one in the Pakistani military or elsewhere stop this madness. That is why they want to destroy ISI which is the only good agency in Pakistan. If ISI is gone Zardari can do whatever he wants and no one will be able to stop him.

With a very heavy heart I pray to Allah (SWT) to protect the only hope of Muslims around the world ... Pakistan. Ameen!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam,

You can not call them Murtad or munafiqeen if they were not Muslims in the first place.

Zardari is a Raafidi, (Shia) he is not Sunni, ( as the bhuttos were Shia, open alcohol drinkers etc) they do not care about Quran or Sunnah-- well, neither was Musharraf...

infact, I remember seeing Musharraf saying that "we are all Muslims, we are all circumcised."

This is how he defines Islam.. SubhanAllah. It is in a video on youtube where he debates someone. He promotes Sufism a lot, as does rest of the govt there, and he himself is Qadianni. Or if someone knows about this better? -

They dont know what is Tawheed.. or anything.

It is common for them to drink alcohol etc as did Muhammad Ali Jinnah, who was not Sunni either, dont know what he was.

Anyhow, it also is a sign of the state of Pakistan.. and the Muslims there. For these people have a lot of support from the general masses. The various political rallies, often very emotional ralies in their support are a sign of this.

Just look at the rallies which were for Benazhir Bhutto, all those grown men, some elderly, others sporting large beards chanting in favour of her.. They looked so silly and ignorant! What a shame, and people do not find it at all strange.

- It is all fault of people not knowing Tawheed, Aqeedah, and adhering to the Quran and Sunnah.

There is much Shirk, Bidah and Supersticion not just in the Indian subcontinent but throughout the Muslim world. When this is addressed, our situation will also become addressed!

IF people do not give ALLAH, the Prophet Muhammad :saw: and ISLAM the respect that is deserved, they will never gain anything, nor respect. For Allah is the Bestower of this. The Muslims will only be raised in this world once they return to Islam.

All those rallies and protests about the Danish cartoons mean little if the people pop down their local Peers or KHanga to often devotion and prayers to other than Allah. This is the most important thing and our way as an Ummah to unite and regain our glory. It is Islam that gives people insight into how to establish everything in their lives in the correct way. If the foundation is sound, then the rest can be sound too, inshaAllah.

Unless this change happens, from me, you, and all other Muslims, then we will continue to have such bad rulers and things happening in our Ummah.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Wa alaykum salam,

You can not call them Murtad or munafiqeen if they were not Muslims in the first place.

Zardari is a Raafidi, (Shia) he is not Sunni, ( as the bhuttos were Shia, open alcohol drinkers etc) they do not care about Quran or Sunnah-- well, neither was Musharraf...

infact, I remember seeing Musharraf saying that "we are all Muslims, we are all circumcised."

This is how he defines Islam.. SubhanAllah. It is in a video on youtube where he debates someone. He promotes Sufism a lot, as does rest of the govt there, and he himself is Qadianni. Or if someone knows about this better? -

They dont know what is Tawheed.. or anything.

I agree with you totally brother Mabsoot.

But Musharraf is not a Qadiani, he is Sunni and he is also a Syed, meaning a descendent of Prophet Mohammad. But as you said he doesn't know what is Tawheed.. or anything about real Islam.

Our rulers represent the people of the country and as you said: "It is all fault of people not knowing Tawheed, Aqeedah, and adhering to the Quran and Sunnah." Thats is why we are in such bad shape.

We need plenty of forgiveness from Allah (SWT).

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
I agree with you totally brother Mabsoot.

But Musharraf is not a Qadiani, he is Sunni and he is also a Syed, meaning a descendent of Prophet Mohammad. But as you said he doesn't know what is Tawheed.. or anything about real Islam.

Our rulers represent the people of the country and as you said: "It is all fault of people not knowing Tawheed, Aqeedah, and adhering to the Quran and Sunnah." Thats is why we are in such bad shape.

We need plenty of forgiveness from Allah (SWT).

As-salaamu `alaykum,

You mean, "meaning that he thinks he is a descendant of the Prophet sall-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam"... Let them bring their lineages if they're truthful in their claims. We know of the Sharifians of Makkah, but in the sub-Indian continent, we have people claiming all-sorts of lineage to some Arab tribe or another, but with no daleel, not even a chain of forefathers!

Was-salaam

Salem9022

ISLAMABAD — Pakistani President Asif Zardari has signaled a dramatic departure from his country's decades-old policies on neighboring India and the disputed Himalayan region of Kashmir.
"India has never been a threat to Pakistan," Zardari said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal.

"I, for one, and our democratic government is not scared of Indian influence abroad."

Zardari's views run counter to that of Pakistan's consecutive governments and presidents as well as its powerful military establishment seeing the nuclear-armed neighbor as an existential threat.

Pakistan and India have been arch rivals since the partition of the Indian sub-continent in 1947.

The two countries fought three wars since their independence in 1947.

Zardari, who came to power in September after the new civilian government ousted President Pervez Musharraf, said he has no objection to a controversial India-US civilian nuclear cooperation pact.

"Why would we begrudge the largest democracy in the world getting friendly with one of the oldest democracies in the world?

The pact offers India access to sophisticated US technology and cheap atomic energy in return for New Delhi allowing UN inspections of some of its civilian nuclear facilities.

Washington has ruled out an India-like nuclear deal with Pakistan for now.

"Terrorists"

Zardari also described Kashmiris fighting Indian rule in disputed Kashmir as "terrorists".[/COLOR]

This is the first time a Pakistani leader describes Kashmiri fighters as "terrorists".

In his last press conference, Musharraf had termed the Kashmiris as "freedom fighters", saying Pakistan will continue "moral and diplomatic" support to their cause.

Kashmir is divided into two parts and ruled by India and Pakistan, which have fought two of their three wars since the 1947 independence over the region.

Pakistan and the UN back the right of the Kashmir people for self-determination, an option opposed by New Delhi.

This was not the first time Zardari made controversial statements over Kashmir.

In March, he said Pakistani-Indian relations should not be held "hostage" to the Kashmiri issue, which should be left for future generations to decide.

Welcomed Missiles

Zardari acknowledged that US missile strikes into Pakistan's tribal area were carried out with Islamabad's consent.

"We have an understanding, in the sense that we're going after an enemy together," he said.
:astag:

US forces have carried out in the past month eight missile strikes inside Pakistan tribal areas by pilotless drones.

The Pakistani government has earlier protested such attacks as violation of its territorial integrity and sovereignty.

Zardari's comments come just days after he told the UN General Assembly that Pakistan "cannot allow our territory and our sovereignty to be violated by our friends."

now whose worse, musharaf or zardari? are we still in the mood of celebration for the departure of musharaf? when people are not patient with their rulers, they only get worse. :tti_sister:

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

This is what the people got now all those ignorant people who were celebrating the departure of Musharraf, who they call the dictator. Instead of changing the filth and shirk and bidah in Pakistan they blame everything on the Leaders which Allah himself put him there as a punishment for the people.

Now Allah will punish the Pakistani people even more by making Zadari become FRIENDS of India and other Kuffar countries in invading Pakistan.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

This is a very painful post. I become upset when the letters become large and fingers become very pointed.

We all know the answer. We need to reclaim Islam in Pakistan.
Political leaders with non-Islamic affliations only hurt Muslims and those protected by Muslims.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

This is what the people got now all those ignorant people who were celebrating the departure of Musharraf, who they call the dictator. Instead of changing the filth and shirk and bidah in Pakistan they blame everything on the Leaders which Allah himself put him there as a punishment for the people.

Now Allah will punish the Pakistani people even more by making Zadari become FRIENDS of India and other Kuffar countries in invading Pakistan.

As-salaamu `alaykum.

This is one of the many problems. They think that because Allaah has decreed the removal of someone bad, that good will be the replacement. If anything, it's bad to worse hence the evil was NEVER LIFTED. Wallaahi, you look at the way of the Sahabaah, the Taabi`een and tha Atbaa' at-Tabi`een they all understood this, as Hasan Al-Basree said about Hajjaaj Ibn Yusuf Ath-Thaqafee to the people, "If it is a trial from Allaah it is better you be patient, if it is a punishment from Allaah then you will not be able to remove it with your swords".

May Allaah direct the people of the sub-Indian continent back to tawheed and sunnah. Lastly, we all need to look at ourselves and stop diverting the burden to either the rulers or external problems... They (the various trials and problems) are only the product of the peoples own doing and we all know this. Anyway, Pakistan isn't a specific problem, the Muslim world is in the same tatters...

Was-salaam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

Thats an incredibly arrogant post.

You sit from your vantage point complaining of the filth in pakistan, why dont you try and change it with your actions and with your words? Complaining is so easy and you're so good at it.

I spent 2 months in Pakistan recently, after which, every single one of my little cousins could tell me the strands of Tawheed, every time we would walk past a tomb I would point at it saying 'whats this' they say 'shirk!' then they tell me exactly what shirk is, they also knew what bid'ah was aswell and give strings of examples! Problem is, they're growing up in the environment where its so normal to indulge in all of it, my 2 months against the many years after they're going to spend there will probably make them return to what they were like before. If you throw somebody in an ocean how do you expect their clothes not to get wet?

About punishment, im assuming you're pakistani living out of the country, do you really think Allaah will let us off that easy? The fact that we realise that its bid'ah and what they do is shirk and we realise what the problem is, I see it as an amaanah, it could be used against us on Yaum al Qiyyaamah. I wouldnt feel so comfortable about saying who is going to get Allaah's punishment when it may well be myself.

Besides, I believe that Allaah can punish by the way of a bad leader, that is true, but the greateast punishment/catastrophe has already befallen us so any punishment after that isn't really much, zardari isnt much compared to the fact that we have so few scholars on the haq and the good ones are dying etc etc ..what is loss of knowledge compared to this one stupid man whose interested in filling his pockets with money?

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
salam alaykum

i realise the whole ummah is a mess, the point of this thread is to show that removing one bad leader, will not bring about a good one to power. the muslims are focused on the FAULTS of their leaders, wether its hosni mubarak the president of egypt or king abdullah of saudi. these leaders (may allah guide them) are here because they reflect the society as a whole. if the society becomes correct in their belief and are upright are leaders will be too and vice versa. try seeing the situation as though your looking in a mirror, if you see a bad image of yourself then that will reflect on the whole of society as a whole. so oh muslims lets focus on our problems and fix it, and donot point fingers, because when you do, know that three fingers are pointing back.

wasalam

Salem9022

Thats an incredibly arrogant post.

You sit from your vantage point complaining of the filth in pakistan, why dont you try and change it with your actions and with your words? Complaining is so easy and you're so good at it.

I spent 2 months in Pakistan recently, after which, every single one of my little cousins could tell me the strands of Tawheed, every time we would walk past a tomb I would point at it saying 'whats this' they say 'shirk!' then they tell me exactly what shirk is, they also knew what bid'ah was aswell and give strings of examples! Problem is, they're growing up in the environment where its so normal to indulge in all of it, my 2 months against the many years after they're going to spend there will probably make them return to what they were like before. If you throw somebody in an ocean how do you expect their clothes not to get wet?

About punishment, im assuming you're pakistani living out of the country, do you really think Allaah will let us off that easy? The fact that we realise that its bid'ah and what they do is shirk and we realise what the problem is, I see it as an amaanah, it could be used against us on Yaum al Qiyyaamah. I wouldnt feel so comfortable about saying who is going to get Allaah's punishment when it may well be myself.

Besides, I believe that Allaah can punish by the way of a bad leader, that is true, but the greateast punishment/catastrophe has already befallen us so any punishment after that isn't really much, zardari isnt much compared to the fact that we have so few scholars on the haq and the good ones are dying etc etc ..what is loss of knowledge compared to this one stupid man whose interested in filling his pockets with money?

First I'm Pakistani and I love Pakistan more then anyone, yes I dont live there now unfortunately because my parents took me with them when I was little but I have the desire to go back and live in Pakistan and Invest my Money and time there to help Pakistan and its people. But what I have a problem is that most people especially pakistanis think change comes from top to bottom, they would rather ally themselves with a mushriq who goes in the tombs and asks for help from a sufi saint, then a Person who is on Tawheed and rejects the Khwarij and who speaks out against Suicide and who talks about cooperating with the government.

That is why when you look around in Pakistan all you see is either suicide bombings which is against Islam. Killing of Muslim Pakistani SOldiers by people which you Support like the (Taliban), and PLain Shirk which is Promoted by the Vast majority of the people there.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Below is a link of a wonderful article regarding the situation in Pakistan - please post your opinion for others after you read it:

http://www.daily.pk/politics/politicalnews/7292-pakistan-reverses-911-appeasement.html

There is also a great guy named Zaid Hamid who appears on several TV programs, he is a security analyst and an expert in his field and he is a great speaker too, you really have to listen to him to believe it. His programs are on Google Video and on YouTube too.

Here is his website in Pakistan: http://www.brasstacks.pk

You can see his videos on his site too.

nori suja'i

MaashaaAllah, so many ppl claimed they're the decendance of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. Even Aga Khan also claimed that.
Now i also want to claim that my ancestors came from the prophet lineage - Prophet Adam a.s.

May Allah straighten the emaan of all the muslim in this world & hold tight Allah' Words/follow our RasoolAllah Muhammad s.a.w. footsteps, ameen.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Subhanallah! These are meant to be Muslim leaders of an Islamic country. What then do we expect of the Non Believers? I read this on BBC and I was quite disappointed at it. Dear Sister Ghareebah, May Allah reward you for sharing it with us here. Aameen.

All I can say is that they are leaders of a country, in this temporary world. But what does the fame and glamour of this world mean? Not an atoms weight in they eyes of the Almighty. They will be questioned for their injustice and ill treatment on the Day of Reckoning when no soul will be left unquestioned. And Insha Allah, in this world, every Muslim under an unjust rule shall find Justice, peace, contentment and satisfaction in Life. If not in this world, Insha Allah, we have greater hopes for that world, the Eternal World.

Kashmir, as well as many other Muslim countries, is one that is under continuous battle and struggle. May Allah, the Lord of all the Worlds give this beautiful country its independence. May Allah give its people peace in their hearts, homes, and surroundings. May the people of Kashmir find happiness, after all the misery they have been through in the years that have passed. Allah is Most Merciful and never breaks His Promise.

They too are leaders, but Allah is the Best of Leaders. Insha Allah, I pray that the world that we live in gets rid of any inequalities, hatred, insecurity and instead Allah bestow us with peace , happiness and success.

Assalamualaikum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.