Information that everyone need

sqsohaib

Assalam o alaikum!

Dear friends, how are you? i hope fine, today i am going to share an informative Blog with all of you, i got various type of information from this blog and the main point is that this Blog gets update on daily basis. Must visit once

Click Here

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum: Br.

Thanks for posting. But I think you need to refine your Aqeedah. It is a promotional blog for Barelwism. Sorry but it needs to be reminded to you. May Allah (SWT) guide you.

Regards.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Assalamu Alaikum: Br.

Thanks for posting. But I think you need to refine your Aqeedah. It is a promotional blog for Barelwism. Sorry but it needs to be reminded to you. May Allah (SWT) guide you.

Regards.

What is this Barelwism?

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Oh my goodness! After reading this - THIS is the Islam that I was taught as a child. These people are in my hometown (not India or Pakistan but they came from India) with their Masjids named after Ahmed Raza. All our books had his name on them!!! :O :O im in shock! I always thought they were a bit strange the things they did. My mum and I often discuss it. She thinks they are a little offish as well... But not quite sure about their belief wrt Hazrat Muhammed (SAW) as described in wiki...
Alhamdulillah I started practicing away from that, with the Quraan and Sunnah!