Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Assalamua allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters

My beloved grandmother has passed away yesterday,and with my grandmother one part of my soul.

I ask you humbly my dear brothers and sisters to please keep my grandmother in your prayers and duas. InshAllah tomorow will be her Jannaza. She has been very good and pious Muslimah, and was close to me and my family all my life.

Please dear brothers and sisters make duas to Allah that He easy her questioning in mezar and reward her with beautiful Jannah Al Firdaws ,and grant me and my family sabr and patiente. Ameen ya Rabby

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

:wasalam:

To Him we belong and our return is indeed to Him.

I pray that Allaah 'azza wa jall grants you and your loved ones sabr. Isbir yaa ukhty!

And I hope you know how fortunate you are to have actually met a grandparent in this lifetime... Some of us weren't granted such oppurtunities. Sistet, cherish the moments you've had with her and hope that He reunites you both in Aakhirah.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Wa-alaikum assalam wa rahamtullaah wa barakathuh

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'un,

May Allaah have mercy on your grandmother, Ameen.

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
Wa Alykum Asalam sister,

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi Raaji'un. I'll make DUA for your grandma sister.. Insha'Allah. My grandma passed away 2 and half months ago. Don't worry sister. May Allah (SWT) have on your grandma. If you want to talk about anything feel free to talk to me.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wa Alykum Asalam sister,

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi Raaji'un. I'll make DUA for your grandma sister.. Insha'Allah. My grandma passed away 2 and half months ago. Don't worry sister. May Allah (SWT) have on your grandma. If you want to talk about anything feel free to talk to me.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair my beloved brothers and sisters once again for your kind and honest duas,and for your comforting words.

May Allah reward you dear sister Aisha for your kind duas,and may Allah aslo reward your beloved grandmother with Jannah Al Firdaws and make her staying in kabur easy.Ameen ya Rabby.

I remember when you have posted a thread about your grandmother,and it was in simular time when my grandmother got ill.

I will dear sister InshAllah,and also if you need any help or advice you can always ask me.

:wasalam: