Alhamdulillah Inspirational Story

Eman Yousuf

:salam:,One day, while the father was polishing his new car, he was surprised with his six years old son picking up a stone and making scratches on the side of the car which made him so angry, the father took his son's hand & hit it many times, without realizing that he was using iron tools '(usually used by plumbers screwdriver in decoding and connecting pipes)!!

It seems that the father was in severe rage about his new car, which cost him thousands of dollars that is why his strikes were cruel and powerful which led to the amputation of the son's fingers !!

In the hospital, the father was in very big pain as the son was repeating his question:

"When will my fingers grow back again, my father?"

This question was enough to tear the heart of the father and make it burn from grief and remorse!:sad:

The father left the hospital back to the house and went to the car and kicked it a lot of times ... And when he suddenly look into the scratches, he found that his son had written :

"I love you Dad":SMILY252:

Anger and Love have no limits ...

Give yourself a chance to calm down before you take a decision that you may regret it all your life

Allah's Apostle Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him said, "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger."

And he (peace be upon him) also said: Anger comes from the devil, the devil was created of fire, and fire is extinguished only with water; so when one of you becomes angry, he should perform ablution.