Intermarriage paradox

Globalpeace

Banned
Confused?

Asslamo Allaikum,

I am Sorry? Pardon me?

I am seriously confused!

Are you thinking of Islam as a race rather then religion i.e. since I am Pakistani my children will always be Pakistani doesn't matter what happens?

The way it was explained to me is that in Islam the children are ALWAYS the religion of the father...so therefore every single muslim man on the face of the earth will have muslim children (regardless of whom they decide to marry), and likewise since muslim women are forbidden to marry a nonmuslim, they too will only have muslim babies.....make sense??? Allah is hakeem & the best of all planners.
:salah:

muslima_1

:salam2:
I thought muslim men can only marry non muslim women with certain conditions like she should be following her religion ( Christianity/ Jewish) and I think there is more conditions I just can’t really remember, they can’t just go ahead and marry first non muslim woman they lay their eyes on.
My brother married a non muslim German woman and my father said he won’t have anything to do with her and I agree with him reason being she don’t wanna become muslim later she decided that she wanted to say the shahada for the sake of my brother not for the sake of Allaah, and not that she understood what Islam is! but to please her husband!!! that’s ridiculous!!! she said she don’t want to change and definitely she don’t want to follow the Islamic guidelines saying there are too many do’s and don’ts… and my brother is ok with that, he says it is ok for muslim men to marry non muslim women he also said she is gonna come around and realize Islam is the truth!!! When?? It has been almost 9 years and that woman has not changed at all.
:girl3:

:salam2: Muslim men can marry only the people of the book ( Jews/ Christians) cause yes in islam the child follows the father religion. But the women are allowed only to marry a muslim man.Dear sister muslima i know your concern about ur brother. I pray to allah that may he open his eyes and his wife eyes