introduce myself

user expired!

:salam2:

Basically born and bread in London even got the North London Cockney accent to prove it but my Parents are originally from Bangladesh which is in turmoil at the momen (the prime minister has just been arrested) may Allah make it easy on the people !

Im a student at uni as well going on to second year and thats why im going on Holiday at winter cos second year is going to be hard and cols so i want to have a break sumwhere hot and relaxing and another reason is that mu cousin is getting married in March so he said he wants to take me and my brother on Holiday before he gets Married!

user expired!

sorry peeps im off its gettin way past my bed time!

ps anyone who has any info about morroco specifically Marakesh plz send me a pm it would help me so much especially any Gud Islamic sites
(no sufi places!!!)

tasnim

tasnim

I eat this dish called chicken tajine all the time sooo good. Is that a dish of the North African region?

yea thats right hehe tajin..always mom do this ...thats nice you like it hehe cuz i do like it too yea its tunisian i think...and maybe for all north africa...but i think it tunisian food

tasnim

tasnim
so im not ready yet to be a normal member in this site yet...so tell me what is special in this site?
i mean why youcan do?

IbnAlAawam

yea thats right hehe tajin..always mom do this ...thats nice you like it hehe cuz i do like it too yea its tunisian i think...and maybe for all north africa...but i think it tunisian food

The Morrocan Tajine is a different dish from the Tunisian Tajine. Both are really nice dishes.

IbnAlAawam

ofcourse i know...but the problem that i cant say it in english cuz my english is not very good specially in food names sorry...hehe but i can make it thats the most important for me

That's really good. I love Tunisian food, I think you do the best couscous in the whole of the Maghreb.

You're english is actually good, usually Tunisians can speak french and italian, how come you're so good at english?

tasnim

tasnim
That's really good. I love Tunisian food, I think you do the best couscous in the whole of the Maghreb.

You're english is actually good, usually Tunisians can speak french and italian, how come you're so good at english?

hehe yea many people say this...im trying to have good english...so what about you..where are you from,?..if i can guess i can say you are egyptien!!
is my guess right?:hijabi:

IbnAlAawam

hehe yea many people say this...im trying to have good english...so what about you..where are you from,?..if i can guess i can say you are egyptien!!
is my guess right?:hijabi:

I'm from your western border and i speak arabic like a tunisian hehe