Introduction and seeking help

Hello everyone,
I pray this reaches you in the very best state of your health. My name is Hamid and I live in Sweden. It is 02:32 A.M and I wanted to introduce my self and also seek your help before I go to bed. After reading some of the posts it occured to me that most of the site members are from the UK. And I am thinking to apply their to a Medical school. So I would be needing your advice and thoughts about which school to apply to.

Thanks in advance

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum brother :D

welcome to TTI, glad to have you with us:D

well, I am not of those from the UK so I am of no help LOL......but I thought it would not hurt to welcome you to the family:D
and I feel special because I am the first to welcome you ahahah, not that it matters but I just get excited when I am the first:D
inshaAllah, you'll get help from my Ukers (brothers and sisters from UK):D:D:D:D
take care,
wasaalamu Alaikum:D

Keep up the good work

:salam2:

Thank you everyone for the warm welcoming. I had seen the site a couple of times before but never got the opportunity to really look into it. Quite an inspiring site I must admit. And I will have to acknowledge that is because of your good Akhlak and good manners which draws people's attention to this site and Islam. So keep up the good work.

May Allah (SAW) reward for this

:wasalam:

hana*

welcome,

i would recommend glasgow university because glasgow has a good reputation for medicine, and i think cardiology here is one of the best in the world. also we have NHS 24, which is not available in england.

good luck in youre search and remember to do istikhara before taking up any offer

Thank you sister Hana for your reply. What about London? Anyone here from London who is currently studying medicine their or have studied? Let me add that my grades are good but they aren't at the standard of Cambridge or Oxford. :SMILY346:

Thank you sister Hana for your reply. What about London? Anyone here from London who is currently studying medicine there or have studied? Let me add that my grades are good but they aren't at the standard of Cambridge or Oxford. :SMILY346:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Hello everyone,
I pray this reaches you in the very best state of your health. My name is Hamid and I live in Sweden. It is 02:32 A.M and I wanted to introduce my self and also seek your help before I go to bed. After reading some of the posts it occured to me that most of the site members are from the UK. And I am thinking to apply their to a Medical school. So I would be needing your advice and thoughts about which school to apply to.

Thanks in advance

Welcome!

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,