Allahu Akbar! Introduction Of A Struggling Teenage Muslim.

AssalamoAlaikum wrahmatullahiwabarakathu

PS. Sorry for Bad english.

My name is Hassam and I am 16 years old. I have recently turned to Islam but it doesn't mean that I was a non-muslim before. i was born in a muslim family but never bothered to practice Islam in my life, but due to some good company, I realized the true message of Islam and started practicing it a little. I still fear Allah so much for the sins I've committed in the past. Still it is very difficult for me to practice Islam.
I dont know what to do, Life is so glamorous around me. I am so weak. I fall into sin again and again. I cry sitting in Mosques. I beg Allah to save me from the sins around me as I am very weak to do so. But at the moment I go home, I forget everything and fall into music, Movies and other types of sins again. I've got many local practicing muslim friends. I often hang out with them so often but My lust for desires is so strong that I can't simply control myself and let go of myself. My parents can't understand me and I can't tell them what I use to do cuz if I do so, they may beat me up a lot. I want to get free from this life. There is so beauty around me, so many music to listen on my smartphone, so many movies to watch, so much bad stuff to do that I completely forget Allah, please Brothers and sisters pray for me. I want to go to Jannah, I want to see dear Allah's face there, but I am so weak in myself. I always lose the war between me and my nafs.
Sometimes, I urge to leave everything behind and Go on a Jihad and never come back but I can't do so cuz I have parents and a family.

Searching for online muslim community, I came upon this website. I hope you people will do the best to understand me and I'm sure You will remember me in your prayers.
JazakAllah Khayrun
Hassam Alizai

i am so happy to have found your message, you are 16, which means you have only been judged by god for 2 years only, which is a great advantage for you, i advise you to look foreward and not to talk about your past because god is a halim satar, and he is a ghafour rahim, jihad is not the answer for anything especially that extremests dominate the teenagers thinking with entirely wrong ideas, thats too bad but the feedback from the world about my religion which is islam and not the extremism doesnt bother me at all, because i know what my religion is all about, so anyway start praying and reading the quran only not memorizing it. take it step by step donnot think of prayer as a task and you have to do it, think of it as a meeting for only a few minutes with god, a few minutes in front of hours of life with grace and joy, so yea try the 5 fards and you will definately see a difference. i wish you the best of luck, if u have any concerns or questions please dont be afrait to contact me. :D

JazakAllah bro, im glad to find such a person like you, i would be happy to contact you in near future In Sha Allah, Remember me in your prayers.

ahmet hakan

i am at the same situation but i changed if you ask me how ? i can explain . one day i came home my mother and father was watching the tv they were laughing look at each other and they are prayer but i didnt do anything for allah i looked at myself than went to my room and then i started to hit to wall , each part of my body was injured like blooding i broke my leg i saw my mother's sad face she was crying after i woke up and began to pray.I am still praying that time i am so happy i run away from sins you said i couldnt run away from sins you are right that's true and so hard to run away but everything is done in your mind.Just Thing and You will find the right way Bro.

i am at the same situation but i changed if you ask me how ? i can explain . one day i came home my mother and father was watching the tv they were laughing look at each other and they are prayer but i didnt do anything for allah i looked at myself than went to my room and then i started to hit to wall , each part of my body was injured like blooding i broke my leg i saw my mother's sad face she was crying after i woke up and began to pray.I am still praying that time i am so happy i run away from sins you said i couldnt run away from sins you are right that's true and so hard to run away but everything is done in your mind.Just Thing and You will find the right way Bro.

I know bro, but the problem is that I dont want my parents to feel miserable, I love them but being on the right path is so difficult. I have approximately left the prayers totally and I feel so guility for it... May Allah help me.

ahmet hakan

but bro if you live in the muslim country everything is easy however,i live in turkey you think turkey is muslim country but not there are so many sins all over the area where i go i see so many bad things paki is so availible for pray just hold your hands to allah try to pray.Don't you worry allah always help :)

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
:salam:

Glad to have you here brother. I understand how it would be with so many sins and dirt in the air. For a starting step, make a strong neeyat and make your prayers regular. Never miss them. Read Quran, maybe a page or two, everyday. Take it little by little. Make Allah SWT make it easy for you.

Peace.

AssalamoAlaikum wrahmatullahiwabarakathu

PS. Sorry for Bad english.

My name is Hassam and I am 16 years old. I have recently turned to Islam but it doesn't mean that I was a non-muslim before. i was born in a muslim family but never bothered to practice Islam in my life, but due to some good company, I realized the true message of Islam and started practicing it a little. I still fear Allah so much for the sins I've committed in the past. Still it is very difficult for me to practice Islam.
I dont know what to do, Life is so glamorous around me. I am so weak. I fall into sin again and again. I cry sitting in Mosques. I beg Allah to save me from the sins around me as I am very weak to do so. But at the moment I go home, I forget everything and fall into music, Movies and other types of sins again. I've got many local practicing muslim friends. I often hang out with them so often but My lust for desires is so strong that I can't simply control myself and let go of myself. My parents can't understand me and I can't tell them what I use to do cuz if I do so, they may beat me up a lot. I want to get free from this life. There is so beauty around me, so many music to listen on my smartphone, so many movies to watch, so much bad stuff to do that I completely forget Allah, please Brothers and sisters pray for me. I want to go to Jannah, I want to see dear Allah's face there, but I am so weak in myself. I always lose the war between me and my nafs.
Sometimes, I urge to leave everything behind and Go on a Jihad and never come back but I can't do so cuz I have parents and a family.

Searching for online muslim community, I came upon this website. I hope you people will do the best to understand me and I'm sure You will remember me in your prayers.
JazakAllah Khayrun
Hassam Alizai

now I am so tired but tomorrow I will post a reply inşallah and 'll pray for you just stand on my brother just stand on I know something to share u ,cure of everything.. let me sleep for a while..