introduction of new brother from india

mohisensartaj

assalamualaikum dear brothers and sisters,
how are you all , i am mohisen new member to this community first of all let me introduce myself i am a civil engineering graduate from india now working as a field engineer for offshore construction in indonesia,
i want to thank you all because when i left my home and came here alone i was much worried and sad i felt homesickness but before some days when i was browsing in the internet i was able to see very good videos posted by turntoislam in youtube after viewing all the videos i turned my direction towards almighty allah now i am happy and i feel a belongingness from you people infact i directed my sisters and brother in india to watch the videos so i am now here to learn the noble islam from you people
i pray to allah that this good community should continue their work without any kind of problems and let the universal brotherhoodness among our muslim brothers exist forever
thank you all
remember me in your duas .....

dream world

ASALAM_O_ALEIKUM ...how are you brother and welcome here TURN TO ISLAm .....and inshallah u learn lots of things so enjoy here i am also new here ok so take care and once again welcome....wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Welcome to the site. MashAllah!! Bro you are from Tamil Nadu.
Hope you enjoy your stay here