Introduction!

Leila1

Hello All

I stumbled on this website as I was researching Islam. I am a new revert and looking to continue learning, inshallah and absorbing as much as I possibly can. Welcoming any advice from my fellow brothers and sisters! =)

:SMILY259:
Thanks,
Leah

Asalaamalikum sister,

TTI welcomes you to the global family, inshallah you will find your time beneficial and rewarding here. Do not hesitate to ask ANYTHING.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum,

A warm welcome Sister!
Alhamdulillah for your conversion.
Hopefully this forum will benefit you as it has benefit me.
If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask coz we are here for you, inshaAllah.
May Allah, the exalted, guide us to the straight path. Ameen.

Wasalam

<Sister Nazihah>

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum Leila1,

Welcome to TTI, among your brothers and sisters. I am new here myself. But I am a born Muslim who is also learning about Islam (there's a long story behind this can you tell?..hehe).

May Allah give you the strength and the firmness in faith that you aspire for and deserve.

Please do not hesitate to ask me or any of the brothers and sisters any questions you might need answers for..we are all here for the sake of Allah..Islam..and each other...and Inshallah we will benefit each other in all matters big or small :)

If I should give you a suggestion..I would say read about the life of the Beloved Prophet Mohammad (May God's peace & blessings be upon him)..

that's the first thing *I* did after reading the Qura'an..
and may I recommend two books for you to read in specific

one is called "Muhammad: A Biography of the Prophet by Karen Armstrong
and the other is called "In The Footsteps of the Prophet: Lessons from the Life of Muhammad"

these books are very moving and they will instill the love of the Prophet (pbuh) (his message) deeper within your heart Inshallah...I actually cried many times during my readings :shymuslima1:

Lastly...I wish you the best...and ask Allah to bestow his blessings upon you :)

Wa Alaikum Assalam

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Hello All

I stumbled on this website as I was researching Islam. I am a new revert and looking to continue learning, inshallah and absorbing as much as I possibly can. Welcoming any advice from my fellow brothers and sisters! =)

:SMILY259:
Thanks,
Leah

:salam2: Sister Leah,

Welcome to your new family on-line!!! We`re happy to have you with us!

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

:salam2: