Introduction

capetonian

Assalaamu-Alaikum

Initially i was a bit skeptical about this website, and i did not feel comfortable introducing myself hence the name Capetonian. How wrong i was, what i found was a wonderful Muslim community of true brotherhood and sisterhood and an informative website. I am from the city of Cape Town, South Africa. I have learnt quite a bit in the short time i have been visiting this website and hope to continue doing so Insha-Allah.

I am a born Muslim striving to improve and strenghten my Imaan. My name is Riedwaan, i am married to Mymoena and I am a father to two beautiful daughters named Imaan (3 years old) and Aqeedah (1 year old).

In 1652 the first muslims arrived in South Africa, they were originally from Malaysia, Indonesia and Madagascar. The biggest Muslim population in South Africa, resides in Cape Town. In the days of apartheid we were referred to as Cape Malays. Today Muslims from all the corners of the world are to be found in our city.

Wasalaam

IbnAhmad

:salam2:
:ma: it's a pleasure to have u here at TTI!!! inshaAllah you will benefit loads and enjoy ur stay!!
:wasalam:

habib786

welcome to TTi family ... enjoy your stay in here ... and inshallah hope to hear more from you ...

Allah hafiz