Iran's forign policy

Salaam,

First of all, reading this thread...well, some of the prejudices and judgmental, incorrect statements are staggering.

Second of all, you support Russia because they hate america? Do you so easily forget what they've done in Chechnya? Just because someone hates america doesn't make them someone to admire. Forgetting Chechnya, Russia is a corrupted mess (no offense to any Russians).

I find it very interesting that you hate america so much, yet to prove your point, you turn to american media (NY Times).

and lastly...Hugo Chavez as someone to admire? LOL. Perhaps then, we should all take the advice of the King of Spain, in what he recently said to Chavez: ¿por qué no te callas?

Selamu Aleikum ,
Inshallah u and ur family are in best of health.
I dont support Russia. I also dont hate America. I just hate their foreign Policy. But just because Iran is "pro-Russia" doesnt give America the right to attack them.
I´m just against this upcoming war ! Is this such a bad thing ?

I like Chaves because he cares about his people. Before he came the oil ccmpany was private. And only one part of the nation got wealth, while the other part got poorer. He came and made the oil state property. Now everybody gets a share.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

America is not going to attack Iran. They are just toying with Muslims. If you take the time to think..America does not have the manpower. America has a shortage of people. Why do you think America has such a need for immigrants. The population is getting old. George Bush is a lameduck president. He is not popular at home.

apocalypse77

so what do you think american will do about iran? you do know some americans are ignorant and think iran is like iraq right?

anyway, the one controlling bush in the jewsmtheyre they ones puppetting him

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
Well, First of all the soviet union does not exist anymore ! It was " closed" down.
Im also not pro-Russia, but im against US foreign Policy.
Taliban: Please my dear , take some history lessons !
Taliban was installed after the soviet - afghan war. Iran was not supportive of that war either.
Iran, Had bad relationships with their neighbours because those were puppets. Thats why !
Iran was against the Iraq war ! UR FRIENDS THE SAUDIS WERE PROMOTING IT!!!!!!!
Irans are not hypocrites. I think Saudi Arabia are. They wahabis but they also kiss bush on the mouth !!!!

THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST ARE PUPPETS EXCEPT FOR: IRAN, SYRIA AND PALESTINE.

SO I ASSUME UR SAUDI ! BECAUSE UR BADMOUTHIN IRAN SO MUCH.

I am from Parachinar,afghanistan_pakistan border.its a shia majority area
and sunnis are minority.they have been fighting since the time unknown.and Iran provides the shia community with bloody weapons,fund them to run their trainning centres and train them how to kill a MUSLIM.
last time they destroyed the only sunni mosque in the city,they burnt poeple alive .govt was shocked to see the weapon.i havent got these things from BBC ,CNN but i am eyewitness to them.
besides, why iran pokes its nose in others internal matters?
iran is anti_america then why it provided nothern alliance with weapons ?
u base everything on assumptions ,mr politician.
I AM NOT A SAUDI BYTHEWAY.
I AM A MUSLIM,PAKISTANI AND PAKHTUN and i love talibaan's system of justice.
and did talibaan installed the hip hop culture of america there?
APA G ,SO SORRY IF I did anything WRONG(on others behalf too):girl3:

TO SAUDI DEEN:

DONT MAKE SHIA PROPAGANDA !!!! ATLEAST THEY ARE NOT SLAVES OF AMERICA LIKE UR SAUDI ARABIA.

DONT BE JELOUS. :astag:

no offence but r u shia??....cause ur like so anti-saudi......and I have a feeling its jz a mtter of time brother Mabsoot will close this thread bcause of some stupid argument breaking out involving iran is this and iran is that and saudia is kissing this and that hands.....i jz dont get why so MANY of us illeterate muslims love to play the blame game ...why do MOST of us have to b so superior n knowledgeble than the other....no offence to u all but this argument is PATHETIC and jz time wasting...id rather watch teletubbies than get involved in this senseless arguments

apocalypse77

no offence but r u shia??....cause ur like so anti-saudi......and I have a feeling its jz a mtter of time brother Mabsoot will close this thread bcause of some stupid argument breaking out involving iran is this and iran is that and saudia is kissing this and that hands.....i jz dont get why so MANY of us illeterate muslims love to play the blame game ...why do MOST of us have to b so superior n knowledgeble than the other....no offence to u all but this argument is PATHETIC and jz time wasting...id rather watch teletubbies than get involved in this senseless arguments

some muslims are anti saudi not because they are shia but because saudi is PUPPET TO THE AMERICANS

apocalypse77

Well there r alot of other muslim countries that r puppet to the Americans....and they dont need any introduction now do they?.......

well mebe, if its other muslim country that is a puppet ot the west we can close one eye but the fact that its SAUDI ARABIA, which is suppose to be the role model and birthplace of th eislamic world is a turn off.

dont forget, saudi and usa gang up with each other and create taliban to fight the soviets

well mebe, if its other muslim country that is a puppet ot the west we can close one eye but the fact that its SAUDI ARABIA, which is suppose to be the role model and birthplace of th eislamic world is a turn off.

dont forget, saudi and usa gang up with each other and create taliban to fight the soviets

weell to make it clear...pakistan also helped bcause as u know if afghanistan would have been captured by the soviets then pakistan would b next.....so well thats 3 countries n there might have been more supplying guns n ammo....well kuwait n Egypt r also famous Islamic countries n u can c theyre doing the same things .....i think ull have to close both eyes plus ur ears too

apocalypse77

weell to make it clear...pakistan also helped bcause as u know if afghanistan would have been captured by the soviets then pakistan would b next.....so well thats 3 countries n there might have been more supplying guns n ammo....well kuwait n Egypt r also famous Islamic countries n u can c theyre doing the same things .....i think ull have to close both eyes plus ur ears too

the bottomline is saudi is the center of the islamic world.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters!

I am Afghan, the same ethnicity as taliban and sunni.
I know Iran has caused some damage to other muslim countries, including Afghanistan, but let us not give the USA the right to bomb another free nation with its B52 bombers.

Iran has certainly not killed as many people in the world as USA has.
So lets all those who claim to be muslims, and all those who calim to be humans, say to Bush and USA:

stop killing
stop invading free nations
stop terrorising innocent civillians
stop stealing the wealth of others in the name of freedom and democracy

wassalam