Iraqi woman deported after trying to visit her son in America

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/iraqi_woman.jpg[/imgleft]An Iraqi woman is deported after trying to visit her son in America. 44 year old Saffana Jawad went to America to visit her son. She is a Spanish National originally from Iraq. She was questioned at the Airport. She was taken away and kept for two days. She was made to strip completely and they made her do humiliating things. This is a major case of racist abuse against Muslims.

[vg]-4875332313899613134[/vg]

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

:astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: I can`t believe this! It all happened regarding a vacation to suprise her 16 year old son.:frown:

What is the world turning to?:astag:

Jazzak-Allah khair for sharing the video.:)

:wasalam:

Karima

Asalamualikum,

I will send this to some of my media acquaintances and perhaps, they can see how unfair Americans can be.

When I view some of the well-presented videos from this site, I feel the need to pass them on, as to 'educate' others of what is really happening.

I am sorry this happened to the mother with such good intentions to see her son. Are Americans becoming totally chicken out of their own ignorance?

Hopefully, this will be a start to show others how wrong Americans can be at times. America is a nation of freedom to worship.

mortarib

this is the freedom and the democracy that america wanna export to the world especially to arab world.
fa9ido chaii la you3tih.

dcsliva_27

I use to be a correctional officer. I think she was detain for no good reason and thats wrong. Now about the search, in a legal sense there is not much she can do unless there was a male there while it was happenning thin she can file a lawsuit but this is the Feds and I was just a state correctional officer so I could be wrong.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
AGGG!!!!!!!!! LOWLY ZALIMUN WORMS! HEY NATIONAL GUARDS;AND EVIL PRISNER GUARDS (not ones who are kind to the detainees in Guantanamo) AND BUSH AND BLAIR; YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING BUT DRUNK AND UGLY PIGS! TELLING A MUSLIM CLERIC TO STRIP OFF HIS CLOTHES YOU HOMOS! AND TELLING A WOMEN TO DO THAT?! I'LL PRAY TO ALLAH TO RIP YOU TO PIECES!!! MARK MY WORDS ZALIMUN. YOU WILL REGRET THIS! LITTLE JACKED BOYS.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
:bismillah:

:salam2:

:astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: I can`t believe this! It all happened regarding a vacation to suprise her 16 year old son.:frown:

What is the world turning to?:astag:

Jazzak-Allah khair for sharing the video.:)

:wasalam:
You can never trust alot of non muslims to leave you in peace; But Mashallah there are some good non muslims who are kind to people and Inshallah they will become muslim. This happens like all the time! The Crusades' time was havoc when Christians burned mosques and oppressed muslims.

And it still will never stop. Eh; Zionists?

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
AGGG!!!!!!!!! LOWLY ZALIMUN WORMS! HEY NATIONAL GUARDS;AND EVIL PRISNER GUARDS (not ones who are kind to the detainees in Guantanamo) AND BUSH AND BLAIR; YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING BUT DRUNK AND UGLY PIGS! TELLING A MUSLIM CLERIC TO STRIP OFF HIS CLOTHES YOU HOMOS! AND TELLING A WOMEN TO DO THAT?! I'LL PRAY TO ALLAH TO RIP YOU TO PIECES!!! MARK MY WORDS ZALIMUN. YOU WILL REGRET THIS! LITTLE JACKED BOYS.
And let me not forget Joseph Stalin and Vldamore Putin!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Ya Hadrat Esa Ya Al Mesiah; Allah will send you down; to help your TRUE people. And Allah has sent us hope that you SHALL come; and quickly too. Ameen.

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam allaikum

Americans Govt Is just chicken to do this . I always knew they were Chicken. but i wanted some more Evidence. This is one more thing to add that the govt. cant stand Muslims. Another thing is I guess Americans will oneday Walk naked on streets. cuz they really hate wearing clothes. then we surely will know that bush wears Diapers.

justoneofmillion

sick of it

:salah: i appreciate you sharing this brother but i can`t help it am furious evry time i see or hear about these things whether it `s brothers tortured in secret jails without trials or hear some traitors longing for applauses and approuval from the godless thinking world bur especially when it come out to helpless woman i become a monster man!!! you know am half arab half german and in this case i guess my arabic side takes over thatfeeling of hurt is so intense without exagerating i really feel them like my sisters i turn to prayer to find confort and answers but it really gets ugly sometimes i don `t like talking to anybody for the whole day and sometimes i start breaking things around me can anyone tell me if this is normal or not? does anybody fell the same?how can i contain my anger please?wassalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah:mad: :mad: :mad: :SMILY346: :SMILY346: :SMILY346: :salah: