is it bad to be good person?

iAmAnonymous

:salam2:

When my parents argue, I try to take a just stand. both of them feel I dont love them.

When my family have arguments with others, I avoid backbiting, cursing and my family think I love others and not my family.

I avoid doing wrong actions in office and managment make fun of me saying I am parent's little child.

Is it wrong to be good? :(

safiya58

it is not wrong. But it is not always easy to be good. Copntinue like the way you are inshaallah... And also if others are trying to put you down do not allow that! It is important that you do not belittle yourself be confident... Allah Subanallahu Teala is watching you and He´ll reward you inhaallah
:wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahamtullahi wa baraktuhu:)

brother/sister keep firm on what you think is right(when you are sure it's the one you'll get virtues with).this world is a strange place at times but donot feel left alone akhi/ukhti:)and don't feel embarrassed or ashamed of your goodness!!trust me,you'll win in the end and things will get easy for you.i remeber reading this hadith in one of the threads:)!!

Prophet (peace be upon him) said "Islam began as something strange and will return as something strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers". (sahih muslim)

so we are strangers and we are happy to be inshallah;)!!

saifkhan

abd-Allah

When my parents argue, I try to take a just stand. both of them feel I dont love them.

When my family have arguments with others, I avoid backbiting, cursing and my family think I love others and not my family.

I avoid doing wrong actions in office and managment make fun of me saying I am parent's little child.

Salam Alaikum

Keep doing it brother,dont care whoever say whatever...
you dont have to worry,Inshaa'Allah youre at eh right path,If Allah is happy with you,what else you need to care......inshaa'Allah....you will get the reward.

Try to make uderstand your family members...especially with kind and obedient voice...to make understand your parents....remember Allah SWT says in Quran: dont even make your parents to say uff....

just canvince them...with sabr,Inshaa'Allah they will understand..
May Allah SWt make your path ease..
Jazakallahu kHair
wassalam

muharram23

Staff member

salamu alaykum

I am sure u know the answer to that question otherwise u wouldn't have mentioned all the good qualities first and the the bad qualities that ur parents want u to do second.

Maybe it would been different if u asked "am I a bad person"
Wassalam

saifkhan

abd-Allah
:salam2:wa rahamtullahi wa baraktuhu:)

brother/sister keep firm on what you think is right(when you are sure it's the one you'll get virtues with).this world is a strange place at times but donot feel left alone akhi/ukhti:)and don't feel embarrassed or ashamed of your goodness!!trust me,you'll win in the end and things will get easy for you.i remeber reading this hadith in one of the threads:)!!

Prophet (peace be upon him) said "Islam began as something strange and will return as something strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers". (sahih muslim)

so we are strangers and we are happy to be inshallah;)!!

Salam Alikum

Alhamdulillah..we re proud to be strangers...great remainder,mashaa'Allah,may Allah reward your for this....

Actually I always say: We are the best of the Humankind,Alhamdulillah...and the great news is...we know that,Allah SWT has declared that...what else we need to judge ourself.....whenever I think this or tell this to anyone,my eyes get filled.....Alhamdulillah....summa Alhamdulillah

May Allah SWT protect us and guide us
Barakallahu feeke
wassalam