Is my salah right?

Roaa_Ahmed

Assalamu'alikom,
I've been having a few problems concentrating on my salah the last couple of weeks. However, one day I got real sick and my mother told me I can pray while I'm sitting, and I actually found it alot easier to concentrate on salah without getting distracted. And now I just became fine and can pray normally (without having to do it sitting down) and I just can't concentrate. It's alot harder for me I don't know why. I've tried almost all things I read through the internet (like praying as if it's my last prayer, do dhikr after salah, feel that I'm talking to Allah and thanking him for what he gave me, etc.) but I just fail! I mean I try to feel the khusho' and all other things I mentioned but I just can't. It's a lot better when I pray sitting so I just do this. I pray sitting all time whether I'm sick or not so I can concentrate better. So now is what I'm doing right? or Allah will not just accept my salah?

zaman-gm

Wa alikum assalam wa rahmatoollahi wa barakatuh.
You know the best thing is to follow the best things. Some time we can't feel or realize this. That is why we have to follow a standard and Prophet Muhammad SAW as well as his Sunnah is that standard for us. And believe it or not the actual satisfaction of human being are there in Sunnah. Prophet Muhammad SAW is the symbol of each and every thing forever where every we go.
Just of an Example; To perform Sahal there is two type of benefit in general 1. Ibadat/Worshiping Allah to get his love and him and 2. Physical benefit. You know we need to do lot's of physical activities during Salah which give us physical fitness as well and this is a bonus actually. If we all feel better to pray sitting we can't get that Physical benefits. Other then majoor/sick/unable person it is Sunnah to performing Salah standing. In Sha Allah you will feel better in Sunnah.
Where as it is another Ibadat to love Sunnah and get this two price at a time for Salah and liking Sunnah.

Wassalam.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
InshaaAllah you will find this link helpful. But in short, standing when you are physicalky able is part of salaah and cannot be skipped.