Is Palestine more important than...

s.hashemi

:salam2:

As Muslimeen we are all together with the Palestinians and we all know it is the home of the Further Mosque (Al-Aqsaa) and that it deserves liberation.

However, I have a question.

Is Palestine equally as important as, or is it more important than...

Kurdistan, Kashmir, Chechnia, Bosnia, Daghestan, Uzbekistan, Kosovo, Somalia, Ethiopia, Djibouti, and Chinese Turkistan where they suffer the same torment with 1% of the headlines (from Muslims and non)?

And this is not to incite but to inquire.

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We are close to victory in Palestine, Insha'Allah. And then we prepare for the next freedom movement.

Wannabemuslim

:salam2: The muslim ummah has really let us down, and i suppose your right, however israel is a very powerful oppresser and its power may spread over the middle east...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

What has the Israelis worried is the number of citizens who are leaving. One lawyer on an interview stated he handles 40,000 immigration cases a year. He helps with dual citizenship. And that is just one lawyer. The Israelis are leaving for Europe and the US.
That's power.

Wannabemuslim

Assalaam walaikum,

What has the Israelis worried is the number of citizens who are leaving. One lawyer on an interview stated he handles 40,000 immigration cases a year. He helps with dual citizenship. And that is just one lawyer. The Israelis are leaving for Europe and the US.
That's power.

:wasalam: Masha allah, if only they didnt have such a large militia, once israel is gone things might lighten up in the middle east, i would love to see a middle east in a little more unity in 60 years and to take out western influences. Its amazing that islam has preserved this century in Iran and the rest of the fertile crescent. My hopes are for Saudi Arabia to get rid of the monarch system and to employ a caliphate,after that mabey things will be ready for the Mahdi to come.

s.hashemi

Iran and the Sunni world would most likely Only unite when the Mahdi a.s. comes. Right now it doesn't seem so, and even the Sunni world is divided between Arab and non, and even the Arab world is divided amongst themselves. There are very few who implement Islam correctly, in fact, I would say no government implements Islam truthfully; we need to fall out of the fitna of Nationalism first and then Sectarianism next, which are all a cause of Imperialism from the foreign powers; its a shame that today our own Muslim governments contribute to the torture of their own people. We see hopeful elements however, but once we cut out Nationalism we won't get anywhere.

s.hashemi

I hope that the Palestine issue is solved and equally wish for the Chechnia, Kashmir, etc. etc. issues to be solved soon. I believe they all need complete attention, as no lives are more valuable than other lives.

s.hashemi

:wasalam: Masha allah, if only they didnt have such a large militia, once israel is gone things might lighten up in the middle east, i would love to see a middle east in a little more unity in 60 years and to take out western influences. Its amazing that islam has preserved this century in Iran and the rest of the fertile crescent. My hopes are for Saudi Arabia to get rid of the monarch system and to employ a caliphate,after that mabey things will be ready for the Mahdi to come.

Israel may very well be the biggest threat to the region.

I hope for the same which you hope for brother.

Iran is very powerful compared to the Arab nations, but they also want to spread shi'ism in the regioin and they risk falling due to their own population turning away from Islam and the Islamic Republic; and Iran would want a shi'ite lead caliphate if anything. Many of my ex-Persian friends had nothing friendly whatsoever to say about Islam, Iran, or Arabs.

Turkey is also very powerful compared to the Arab nations, but they are caught up in secularism wannabe Europeanism and cruelty towards the Kurds. If they turn back on this way and go to their Ottoman roots, we have hope however they need to be good to our Kurdish brothers and sisters.

Saudi Arabia is the most corrupt nation, it is powerless without US dollars, and a puppet to the enemies of Islam; the scary thing is, they hold the keys to Kaabah. They would not accept anyone but their own ruling as well.

Arab Nationalists would rather have their own caliphate of Arab countries than to add any non-Arabs in it.

So it may take the Arab Spring to spread into Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran, and Pakistan (which also boasts a puppet government) in order for a Caliphate to take place; because all the current rulers will not settle for anyone being the Caliph but one of their own and none of them would be just to their own people.

There is a lot of racism in the middle east.

We may need revolutions in all Islamic nations to take place before we find unity and cohesion; these times will be frightening, and you can count on America and Israel creating more racism and nationalism amongst the Muslim people to further disunite us; but Allah's plan is greater than theirs.

Wannabemuslim

:salam2: True, but the people in saudi arabia tend to have higher emaan than most other muslims, if only the people would protest against there puppet goverments stopping islam from fully florishing

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
I think that the US and other Western nations foster this attitude of disunity among the Muslim world because they are afraid of a unified Muslim ummah. Before I became Muslim, I used to think that the Arab Spring was the beginning of fulfillment of Biblical prophecy.

I don't know what the Muslim prophecy is on the end of the world, so I can't comment on that. But I know that a lot of Christians are afraid of what is going on the Arab world right now. I used to be afraid, but now I'm just sitting back and waiting. So far, most of these revolutions have been secular in nature. There were fears here in the US that the Muslim Brotherhood would take power in Egypt and renew their war with Israel.

The US supported the Egyptian Revolution by paying it lip service, yet they turned a blind eye as Saudi forces crushed the Bahraini Revolution. They condemn Syria's violent repression of their revolution, yet turn a blind eye to the Turkish government's violent repression of Kurds. All of this while simultaneously funding wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

mezeren

Israel may very well be the biggest threat to the region.

Turkey is also very powerful compared to the Arab nations, but they are caught up in secularism wannabe Europeanism and cruelty towards the Kurds. If they turn back on this way and go to their Ottoman roots, we have hope however they need to be good to our Kurdish brothers and sisters.

First of all,there is no difference between a palastinian or the others when it comes to suffering.When any muslim on earth are oppressed we feel sorry for them and pray for them.it is the same when we see innocent non muslims suffer,as well.

Maybe, it is because the middle east is in the centre of world politics and zionist israel state is the head of the evil on earth,so,the looks always are there.

About the statement you made above,in Turkey all kind of people have suffered in the hands of the state ideology.The most suffered ones are Muslims who wants to live according to their relegious beleif.Kurds have also suffered.But today,since the governing AKP was in charge,Kurds have had enormus gains.What you might see from the outside is that a marginal marksist party trying to seperate Kurds from Turks and destabilise the country,of cours with the help of hidden hands from outside.

Actually,muslims are the ones who have yet to benefit enough from AKP reign.Our sisters can not go to school or work with their hicaap,children under the age of 12 can not go to islamic courses to learn their religion.

We,muslims, are one regardless of our etnicity,there is no difference between a Turk,a Kurd or anyone,when one suffers all feel the pain.

mezeren

They condemn Syria's violent repression of their revolution, yet turn a blind eye to the Turkish government's violent repression of Kurds. All of this while simultaneously funding wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

As far as i can see,people are misinformed here about what happens in Turkey which doesn't suprise me becouse i might guess how the media portreys the situation.

Let me first tell you a bit about the Kurdish movement.PKK terrorist organisation has been founded to seperate Kurds from Turkey in 1978.The aim was to divide the country on which Kuds and Turks have lived together more than 1,000 years.You might guess who was behind the curtain.After the military took controll in 1980 they started to opress the whole nation as well as Kurds which helped the PKK a lot.PKK and the masonic organisation within the state work together to spread the violence,killings and the hatred.They had fed each other.They are responsible for the death of more than 40,000.

PKK or KCK are marksist-leninist organisations.Their leader who are in prison right now claims to be a prophet,a god himself.They say Kurds' religion is not islam,it is Zarathustra(Zerdust).There are women terrorist who came out and say that Abdullah Ocalan is a rapist.

Today,as i said before,things are changing,while the organisations within the state loose power,Kurds are gaining their rights since 2002.

Every group in Turkey have been denied their rights,but none of them get armed and kill people except a minority of Kurds.Do not forget that majority of Kurds voted for AKP in the last election.We see muslim Kurds and Turks as brothers.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Related.

As Muslimeen we are all together with the Palestinians and we all know it is the home of the Further Mosque (Al-Aqsaa) and that it deserves liberation.

However, I have a question.

Is Palestine equally as important as, or is it more important than...

Kurdistan, Kashmir, Chechnia, Bosnia, Daghestan, Uzbekistan, Kosovo, Somalia, Ethiopia, Djibouti, and Chinese Turkistan where they suffer the same torment with 1% of the headlines (from Muslims and non)?

And this is not to incite but to inquire.

:wasalam:

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

:ma:
We do concern about all muslim well being
nothing in particular even The Palestinian.

Like we feel the need to make our donation and sympathise
to those non muslim mishapped and unfortunate event
the fate of America's Activist in Israel,
Earthquake Haiti,
Tsunami in Japan,
Volcanic erruption and earthquake in Chile,
Worst flood in Australia and
many many more.
It's in our nature to be sympathise
as Human are related .

¬May Allah swt help and protect all muslim¬Amin!

Take care!
¬Wassalam

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

As far as i can see,people are misinformed here about what happens in Turkey which doesn't suprise me becouse i might guess how the media portreys the situation.

Let me first tell you a bit about the Kurdish movement.PKK terrorist organisation has been founded to seperate Kurds from Turkey in 1978.The aim was to divide the country on which Kuds and Turks have lived together more than 1,000 years.You might guess who was behind the curtain.After the military took controll in 1980 they started to opress the whole nation as well as Kurds which helped the PKK a lot.PKK and the masonic organisation within the state work together to spread the violence,killings and the hatred.They had fed each other.They are responsible for the death of more than 40,000.

PKK or KCK are marksist-leninist organisations.Their leader who are in prison right now claims to be a prophet,a god himself.They say Kurds' religion is not islam,it is Zarathustra(Zerdust).There are women terrorist who came out and say that Abdullah Ocalan is a rapist.

Today,as i said before,things are changing,while the organisations within the state loose power,Kurds are gaining their rights since 2002.

Every group in Turkey have been denied their rights,but none of them get armed and kill people except a minority of Kurds.Do not forget that majority of Kurds voted for AKP in the last election.We see muslim Kurds and Turks as brothers.

As a Turkish brother, what's your take on the Armenian genocide in WW1? I have read that the official Turkish government position is that the Armenians were spies and saboteurs, but what does the average Turk think about that?

mezeren

As a Turkish brother, what's your take on the Armenian genocide in WW1? I have read that the official Turkish government position is that the Armenians were spies and saboteurs, but what does the average Turk think about that?

Brother,Armanians lived under the Ottoman rule in peace for centruies.There were several high ranking officals in the Ottoman era.Being exempted from the military service and to a large extent from taxation, they had the opportunity to excel themselves in trade, agriculture, craftsmanship and administration and therefore were called the “loyal nation” because of their loyalty and ability to interact with the Ottomans.

From the mids of 19. Century and on,they were used by first Russians then British to destroy the Ottomans with the promise of independent Armanian State,they started to terrorize in Eastern Anatolia.Until WW 1 both sides have suffered because of Armanian revolts.

İn WW1 while fighting with Russians,Ottomans were under threat from Armanians within their soils.Having been stuck between two fires,Ottomans have decided that Armanians should be sent to
non-combatant areas of the state.Because of the poverty,war conditions etc. Armanians had many casualties during the replacements.

See an excerpt that i came accross about the issue on the net ;

At the end of the World War I, when the armies of Allied States occupied The Ottoman Empire and the British officials among them arrested 143 Ottoman political and military leaders and intellectuals for “having committed war crimes toward Armenians” and exiled them to Malta where a trial was launched. However, the massive scrutiny made on the Ottoman, British, American archives in order to find evidence to incriminate these 143 persons failed to produce even the least iota of proof against them. In the end, the detainees in Malta were released without trial and even any indictment in 1922.

The United States archives contain an interesting document sent to Lord Curzon on 13 July 1921 by Mr. R.C. Craigie, the British Ambassador in Washington. The message was as follows: “I regret to state that there is nothing that may be used as evidence against the Turkish detainees in Malta. There are no events that may constitute adequate proofs. The said reports do not appear to contain even circumstantial evidence that could be useful to reinforce the information held by His Majesty’s Government against the Turks.”

Today,Turkish government says that Armanians and Turks should come together and form a commission from the historians and let the historians decide about the issue.

So,i think it is a political issue to put Turkey under pressure by the west.i am sorry for the innocents that suffered from both sides.i am against any oppression no matter where it comes from.Surely,there were wrongdoings from both sides but i do not beleive a deliberate massacra had taken place to call it a genocide.Allah knows best.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Excellent post, brother. I know that there are two sides to every story, but the only side of that story I had heard was the Western pro-Allies anti-Turkish side. I wanted to hear the other side from a Turkish brother. Thanks for the information.

s.hashemi

Arab Nationalism is widespread in the Middle East. All Arabs are not Arab Nationalists of course, but many are (even here in the west). The Arab Nationalists only care for Arab causes, they don't care about non-Arab issues. Arab Nationalists prefer Arab non-Muslim to a non-Arab Muslim.

For example to those who are unaware:
Ba'ath Party and PLO are an example of Arab Nationalists.
Hamas, Hezballah, and Ikhwanis are what westerners call 'Islamist.'
Islamist means those who want Islamic rule.

Nationalism is a disease on the ummah; whether it be Arab, Kurdish, Turkish, Persian, Pakistani, Afghan, American, fulan or fulan.
We are Muslim.

The reason I brought up the question of importance is because, usually the other occupied nations are overlooked and I wanted to know if this is because the nation of Palestine is Arab and because we as Muslims are Arab-centric (who funds us); ie. why are we (Muslims, Arab or Non-Arab) not so passionate about Kashmir (which has been occupied much longer), Kurdistan, Chechnya, Xingian?

And this is from an avid supporter of Palestine.
Salam 3alaykom.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Our responsibility to our family is in the pillar of Iman.

Dear brother,
I understand this is at your own perspective point
and remenber
on top of all that you describe.

Allah swt Knows Best.

It in the pillar of Iman.
We muslim are family in Islam
regardless what one may think.

If we should care to donate and help
to the less fortunate
among the non muslim there's goes without saying what we must do to help
our family in Islam .
It's a duty that Islam demand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayrKT23mB5s
[yt]ayrKT23mB5s[/yt]

~May Allah swt help and guide us~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Funny, they try to teach us our religion. Make us eat the crap of democracy. If any Muslim wants shari' rule, then he/she by default becomes and extremist/Islamist and what not. Sadly, many so called "secular Muslims" (bunch of illiterates do not even know that secular and Muslim are completely opposite) are corrupting the mind of the Muslims. These Munafiquns are one of the main reason for the ummaah's current state and they are great in numbers.