Is Snoop...Muslim? Realy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanyalSAC

Hopefully this will clear this up but probably not once and for all.

No, Snoop is not muslim, he never claimed to be muslim and he never claimed to have joined the American muslim organization, The Nation of Islam. The media (many of whom are liars) made this up.

He was at the Nation of Islam annual conference in Feb/March of 2009 along with a lot of other muslims and non-muslims. Snoop gave a few comments during the closing session of the conference along with others (including Muslim representatives, Christian representatives, politicians, rappers, social activists and others).

Snoop was basically offering words of respect and honor of the Nation of Islam leader and their prime Minister, Louis Farrakhan. The Nation of Islam and Minister Farrakhan have been since their inception very involved with reforming the underclass, and the youth in the American ghettos and prisons.

Nation of Islam/Farrakhan has also played a big role in trying to make peace by struggling against Black American gang warfare that has cost the lives of many thousands of youth and in the process became popular among many rappers who they have had many private meetings and conferences with to try to push and encourage them to use their great influence on youth as rappers to do better with their messages and lyrics. See video: youtube.com/watch?v=onW3sV2Ch4w

Snoop like a lot of other rappers recognized this and although he still has some fowl lyrics and music he also has some better music. Inshallah, he and other rappers will continue to clean up their acts and begin to be more positive for the youth.

While the alleged assistance they've given the "youth" and gangs of the American ghetto would be commendable, they do it using lies and forming hatred against the white race. And they use the Qur'an to do so (Surrah 20:102 is one of their favorite jumping points). The fact that Farrakhan takes shahadah over and over to dupe rich Saudis into giving him money shows what kind of human he is.

They are labeled in the USA as a hate group, right alongside the KKK and the Neo-Nazi movement in the north western states.

I can say I am proud to pray alongside brothers at my masjid who were once NoI members but have come to true Islam.

Kakorot

amny of the rappers are muslims... akon is a muslim, 2pac died a muslim, but dunno whetther snoopy too is a muslilm :)

I don't think 2pac died as a Muslim. If snoopy joined nation of Islam, he didn't really revert to anything good I'd say :S He should revert to the true Islam - the way it was revealed to muhammad salallahu'alayhi wa sallaam and not join deviated groups.

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Uhh, does it matter its one thing to be called a muslim and its one thing to have a title as a muslim. As much as i know dont they all pretty much curse and rap about the badest of things?

palestine

Servant of Allah
i think perhaps is part of the "Nation of Islam" and not the actual islam. take care. wasalamu alaikum.

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Uhh, does it matter its one thing to be called a muslim and its one thing to have a title as a muslim. As much as i know dont they all pretty much curse and rap about the badest of things?
but if a rapper converts to Islam;its enough...
at least he won't die non Muslim;
but of course converting must be to true Islam, Islam of tawheed(monotheism), Islam of ittba'a(following the prophet pbuh)

Yousef83

is it too important for you to learn whether he is Muslim or not?And what would happen if he is muslim? is it shame for Islam or a good thing?
Do you have any idea about how he live or what he does for Islam.Ever seen how he looks and what his songs contain.Just funny

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
is it too important for you to learn whether he is Muslim or not?And what would happen if he is muslim? is it shame for Islam or a good thing?
Do you have any idea about how he live or what he does for Islam.Ever seen how he looks and what his songs contain.Just funny

thank you for sharing Brother

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Errrr,I came across this post so many times,but I dont know who this Snoop,2Pac and napolean is???Who these guys are??and y ru guys talking so much about them????

Yousef83

just unnecessary men.Who convert Islam but continue to live as christian.Its very popular between black americans Basketball players,singers,boxers etc.Who are wearing ugly tattoos and joining parties or which places includes fun.They do turn to Islam for a reason that You know Islam never accept racism,fascism.Western ppl and christianism don't accept them as human so they feel Islam more friendly than other religions.90% of them live as christ.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:astag:
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.