Is Terrorism Allowed Must read!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muharram23

Staff member
salamu alaykum brothers and sister,

it is very important to let the brothers and sister know about terrorism and to beware of those so called muslims who believe that it is ok to kill non-muslims in muslim countries or even muslim rulers who don't rule according to shariah. Here i have a fatwa by a well know scholar and one of the kibar ulema, shaykh al fawzan. It is very beneficial.

Tracking Down the Terrorists is One of the Greatest Forms of Jihad?
Original Author: Saalih Al-Fawzaan

Translator: Abu Az-Zubayr Harrison

Source: http://www.fatwa1.com/anti-erhab/Irhabion/Irhabion.html (audio clip no. 20)

Tracking Down the Terrorists is One of the Greatest Forms of Jihad1

Question:

Noble Shaykh, may Allaah grant you success. We are a group of police officers and we'd like to direct a question to you since we have been entrusted in this country with investigating those who wish to disturb the peace or oppose and reject obedience to the leader of affairs.
And we've heard of a religious verdict stating that it's impermissible to track these people down to pursue them and fight them because they are "Mujaahidoon" (people making religious Jihad), and because they want to expel the nonbelievers who < /SPAN>fight Muslims in other countries such as Iraq. So, what is the correct opinion regarding this, may Allaah grant you success.

Answer:

May Allaah assist you; you are the ones making Jihad. You all, by this work of yours, are in Jihad. This is because by doing this, you intend to prevent the people of falsehood, secure the peace, and safeguard people's lives, honor, and wealth. So, you are the ones making Jihad; may Allaah assist you. ! A nd the reward of the Mujaahideen will (instead) be written for you and for your compliance and obedience to the leader of the Muslims. This job of yours is a respectable, dignified job, very honorable. So, have no doubt about this.

As for someone who issues a religious verdict that this (what the terrorists do) is Jihad – who says this is Jihad? Are the people who issue such rulings dependable, respectable or are they simply supporters and defenders – ignorant people? They're definitely not scholars, these people. Has a single, dependable and respectable scholar ever said that this is! Jihad? Never. It's a lie. This (the actions of the terrorists) is not Jihad. Rather, it's sinning against Allaah and His messenger, a violation and transgression against what Muslims hold sacred, and opposition and rebellion against the obedience to the leader of Muslim's affairs. All of these things are sins – major sins, may Allaah protect us. So, it's not a form of Jihad. This is – yes, this is for the sake of Shaytaan (Satan), not for the sake of Allaah because it harms Muslims.

As for expelling nonbelievers – this is not your business. The issue of expelling nonbelievers is a decision for the leader of affairs (ruler, king, president, etc.). He's the one who establishes a trust between them, allowing them to enter (a country) for some service or benefit the people need, and afterwards he may relieve them when their fixed period of stay ends. As for the messenger saying:

"Expel the Jews from the Arabian Peninsula."2

This is a decision directed towards the leaders (and not every individual). For this reason, none of them ever expelled them except 'Umar(t) . It's not for the people to decide and expel them. So, the one with the decision to expelling nonbelievers is /! SPAN>the leader of a country's affairs just as he's the same one who may allow them to enter the country; this is the responsibility of a leader. And they (non-Muslims) haven't come here except for our advantage and with valid visas. They've come, invited, to fulfill some kind of work whether it be jobs in embassies, companies, or whatever. They've come to the Muslims to benefit them. They've been given a trust (of safety) – a covenant – and the prophet (alayhi salaam) said:
"Whoever kills ! so meone (a non-Muslim) given a trust or covenant will not even smell the fragrance of Paradise even though its fragrance can be smelled from the distance of forty years away."3

This is a severe threat. So, whoever passes some religious verdict that this (work of the terrorists)

is Jihad – he's no scholar; he's either a misguided scholar who used to have knowledge or he's a complete fool who doesn't know what Jihad for the sake of Allaah even means.

1 This question was answered by Sh. Saalih Al-Fawzaan verbally and the audio clip can be found at:
http://www.fatwa1.com/anti-erhab/Irha<>bion/Irhabion.html. This particular audio clip is no. 22 in the list.
2 Hadeeth with similar wordings are recorded by Al-Bukhaaree (no. 3053) and Muslim (no. 1767).
3 Recorded by Al-Bukhaaree (no. 3166) from the Hadeeth of 'Abdullaah Ibn 'Amr (t).
TAKEN FROM:AuthenticTranslations.com

Stated Shurayh al-Qaadee (d.80AH), "Verily, the Sunnah has preceded your qiyaas (analogical deduction), so follow and do not innovate."
[Related by ad-Daarimee (1/66) and by al-Baghawee in Sharhus-Sunnah (1/216).]

mohsofi_abdullah

This is all so confusing for muslims, because Bush, Sharon, Howard, and many more get to tell us that they are killing our people in the war of terror.
Then, I'm being told that we should respect Bush or Sharon more, because our muslims brothers and sisters are being killed by them on our own land because those brothers and sisters are killing the US Army or the Zionists.
What is going on?
Since when do we have to respect people who claim that killing invaders is HARAAM?
What is going on here?
Respect what?

muharram23

Staff member
This is all so confusing for muslims, because Bush, Sharon, Howard, and many more get to tell us that they are killing our people in the war of terror.
Then, I'm being told that we should respect Bush or Sharon more, because our muslims brothers and sisters are being killed by them on our own land because those brothers and sisters are killing the US Army or the Zionists.
What is going on?
Since when do we have to respect people who claim that killing invaders is HARAAM?
What is going on here?
Respect what?

salamu alaykum

looks like brother you didnt understand the fatwa. Read it one more time. Who is talking here about respecting bush, sharon. Shaikh is talking about the terorists like the khawarij who rebel against muslim rulers. Who try to kill muslim rulers because of what they do. In that way they just cause more fitnah to the muslims and cause destruction to the dawah. Also, non-muslims come to muslim countries because to help muslims. And they come with a covenant which is visa or whatever. That gives them protection and they should not be in fear. Just like when we go to non-muslim contries, they give us visa or passport. So, we have to respect that covenant and not go against it. I encourage you to watch this movie it is explanation of the hadeeth 5 or 6 of imam an nawwawi. Watch the entire movie is very good. Or you can start from min 10 where it talks about what the nasihah to rulers is.

[vg]-5509613440362224011[/vg]

mohsofi_abdullah

Again, who are these muslim rulers?
I mean, come on...
Tell me more.
The muslims rulers are really the parasites on muslim lands.
They are the cause of grief and injustice.
They took in the invaders into our land, for god sake.
They are mostly dictators.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
What is going on?
What is going on here?
Respect what?
\

salaam alikom

First of all you not saying the truth I am the one deleted your post and I told you have some respect for Ualamaa I didnt say have respect for Sharon etc.

Know your facts first then write, then calling people names will not get you any where, it shows how much knowledge do you really have. If you dont respect people no one will respect you.

YES, you need to respect Ualama . calling them names and saying they dont know anything shows that you just following what you feel dosnt matter what Islam and Ualama says.

LEARN how to respect first of all before you say anything.. and I am seriouse with you this time more disrespect will lead to ban you.

and so you know as the people will be the ruler will be. The ruler DIDNT decended from sky he is from among us , So as PEOPLE WILL be Allah will send a ruler like them

If Muslims are away from Islam then the ruler who will rule them will be a way from Islam too.. till we change and come back to shariah and Islam the ruler wont be better than us.

Wa salaam

mohsofi_abdullah

Waalaikumsalam, my brother,

Thank you for proving your point and my point, brother.
May Allah bless you and your family, and InsyaAllah, you will become a resident of heaven for the work done in here.
Please pray for me too and forgive me for all the wrong statements I have made in here. May Allah show you and me, and all the brothers and the sisters the truth of HIS revelation.

however,
I think you misunderstood my intention, here. I was talking about fish, while you, about houses or something.

hence...
Bear in mind that, until we are accounted for in the hereafter, we are no more than human beings who have been misled, over and over again by war moghuls, comprising of our own brothers and sisters, and the enemies of Islam.

Please, do not put ourselves in the position that we have certain rights over our brothers and sisters, as being portrayed here. We can't assume leadership, when there is none, here. But, we have the rights to take our muslims rulers to tasks, and not become cowards.

When a muslim land is being targetted by war moghuls, and the muslims rulers around the world are not doing anything, and citizens are being silenced, we are all under the scrutiny on judgement day.

We must bring our generations to talk about injustice and encourage them to fight the kuffars who invade us, and not let the muslim rulers take control of the war moghuls' sentiments who are saying that our own people are the terrorists. This is the job of the "silent majority" to keep reminding our own kids and relatives, and friends. Please do not stop to preach this. It is all that we need to do to ask from Allah Subhanahuwataala HIS forgiveness that our muslims rulers have become cowards on our own land.

About the terrorist, the fatwa was meant for, let's open another topic for this. I think you also misunderstood my sentiment on that topic.

The terrorists transcended from those enemies of Islam, who paid enough money for us to sell our souls. This has been revealed in a lot of surah and all we need to do is, remind ourselves.

AstaghfirUllahalazeem
SubhanAllah

muharram23

Staff member
Waalaikumsalam, my brother,

Thank you for proving your point and my point, brother.
May Allah bless you and your family, and InsyaAllah, you will become a resident of heaven for the work done in here.
Please pray for me too and forgive me for all the wrong statements I have made in here. May Allah show you and me, and all the brothers and the sisters the truth of HIS revelation.

however,
I think you misunderstood my intention, here. I was talking about fish, while you, about houses or something.

hence...
Bear in mind that, until we are accounted for in the hereafter, we are no more than human beings who have been misled, over and over again by war moghuls, comprising of our own brothers and sisters, and the enemies of Islam.

Please, do not put ourselves in the position that we have certain rights over our brothers and sisters, as being portrayed here. We can't assume leadership, when there is none, here. But, we have the rights to take our muslims rulers to tasks, and not become cowards.

When a muslim land is being targetted by war moghuls, and the muslims rulers around the world are not doing anything, and citizens are being silenced, we are all under the scrutiny on judgement day.

We must bring our generations to talk about injustice and encourage them to fight the kuffars who invade us, and not let the muslim rulers take control of the war moghuls' sentiments who are saying that our own people are the terrorists. This is the job of the "silent majority" to keep reminding our own kids and relatives, and friends. Please do not stop to preach this. It is all that we need to do to ask from Allah Subhanahuwataala HIS forgiveness that our muslims rulers have become cowards on our own land.

About the terrorist, the fatwa was meant for, let's open another topic for this. I think you also misunderstood my sentiment on that topic.

The terrorists transcended from those enemies of Islam, who paid enough money for us to sell our souls. This has been revealed in a lot of surah and all we need to do is, remind ourselves.

AstaghfirUllahalazeem
SubhanAllah

looks like you haevnt watched the video, huh?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Am i glad you realise that.....

So bro we do nothing then....

Bro , you know some scholars just keep quiet. Remember Sheikh Alhudhaifi( hope got the name correct).

:salam2:

Read it again,
You obviously did not read it all nor did you bother to read the threads that were posted. If you did, then you would realise what we as Muslims must do.

There is A LOT we can do. Its there, go read!! go ask the scholars, why do you rely on those people who spread lies and fitnah? Talk to them, call them.

Shaykh Hudhaifi is an esteemed shaykh and I love him. Have you even met him? You should meet him and tell him about how you wish to blind follow madhab.. and sit with sufis. Why not go sit with him? It is not impossible, everything is possible. Islam is clear, the Scholars are clear.

My suggestion is you sit and study Islam and what it says about "speaking out", learn Islam. :) Ask the Scholars! Go and ask them why they dont speak out, if you want. I can tell you that none of the Ulema' stay quiet, they all give advice and do their best to help the Muslims.

anyway, while you are sitting there? you are always welcome to go to Iraq now. They will sell you off bit by bit, starting with your passport. Foreign Passports be worth a few bob. Maybe we will see you on TV too with some newly aquired "Mujahideen" friends. They are sooo kind, they welcome people by picking them up from the street and putting them straight into their pickup trucks and taking them to their hideouts

Im going to close this thread, people need to read properly and carefully. It seems people just write without thinking what is written before.

People are very much out of touch with reality and how Muslims have to progress to change the situation they are in. Until this is addressed, we will remain in the situation we are in now, for some time.

Wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.