Is that's ok?

sanya

Just want to know is thats ok, if my husband working together with non muslim women(europien) one by one. Before he has an other partner women non muslim too and betwean them was somethink more than friendship. From that time i dont trust my husband 100%. I asked him to change his work partner for men worker, but he doesn't want to lisen me. Did i had rights to ask him to change his work partner women to partner men? This situation doesn't make me happy and make me worry that i will be betrayed agane.

sanya.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

sister its better to go to your Imam and descripe the situation to him and ask him to talk with your husband, it better take the advise of a scholar or Imam in these stituations, ofcourse you have the right to ask him to change try to talk with him and mention the ahadith of the prophet peace be up on about relation of men and women...

wa salaam alikom

suumaya

Asamamu alaykum

Yes you have a right to ask your husband to change his partner because if we see some of us doing something that is Haram or can lead to Haram then we should condemn their behaviour so that they don't commit sin....

sister i would advice you that you should talk to your relatives and his about this maybe they can help you......May Allah help you and your husband sister...

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Yes, I think you did the right thing. Very simply put, if you are not happy with something, its good that you have told him what you're not happy with before doing anything else. If he has not shown much concern towards your feelings or security, then as suggested, you should ask an Imam. Salam alaikum.