Is there a turntoislam you tube group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muslim-

:salam2:

is there a turntoislam you tube group, where we can subscribe to, and watch all the videos there?

samiha

---------
Staff member
:wasalam:

If i'm not wrong...

I think TTI is more Google affiliated, not YouTube.

(of course the videos ON the site come from everywhere, but most of the ones with the specific TTI link and editing and what not.... are on Google i think...)

LOL... P.S. ummm... if u wanna find a lotta TTI vids on Google all u have to do is go to one of the Edited films... take notice of the big floaty TurnToIslam links across the page :p ... then you find the corner, click Go To Google Videos, then u find Videos from User ... and voila... most of the vids should be there :D

wassalam.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah

If i'm not wrong...

I think TTI is more Google affiliated, not YouTube.

(of course the videos ON the site come from everywhere, but most of the ones with the specific TTI link and editing and what not.... are on Google i think...)

wassalam.

Assalamu Alaykum
It'll be nice to put some of the videos onto YouTube (some videos are, actually). More people visit YouTube than Google Video; though things may change now that Google brought YouTube.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

Someone nicked my name there!! :p and someone nicked it on a few places.

So be careful with anyone who says they are with this website or work for it.

The set of moderators are listed on the moderator list.

----------

My nicname on youtube is -------- - The videos are same as the ones on this website. :)

I do add videos to youtube, but i like video google as it is better quality.

Wasalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

I guess it was not the best of nicnames to choose for youtube, and I should get better one. :)

Mabsoot means "happy" in Arabic

:muslim_child:

Before this website I added many videos on the net, alhamdulillah. And as I did not have website, I didnt add the name on them, but I did put an email

So Muslims in texas and others were originally put up by myself alhamdulillah. EVen though a lot of people share them around.

I think you said that you saw Muslim in Texas before becoming muslim? Alhamdulillah. I had absolutely no idea that it would be so useful.

Wasalam.

Muslim-

Assalamu Alaykum,

Someone nicked my name there!! :p and someone nicked it on a few places.

So be careful with anyone who says they are with this website or work for it.

The set of moderators are listed on the moderator list.

----------

My nicname on youtube is -------- - The videos are same as the ones on this website. :)

I do add videos to youtube, but i like video google as it is better quality.

Wasalam

Can you give a link to your place where the videos are in you tube? Because I cant find the nick name.

Also as someone said youtube is more popular than video.google.

But the good thing about you tube also is you can get honors for your videos, and other things.

If you place a link to your profile in you tube, and everyone subscribes to it, it will make it popular...and also you'll get more ratings, and probably traffic to this site.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
salaam alikom

Just for the info. Google bought YouTube too....:)

wa salaam alikom,

LOL I can't help it, is that your avatar? I love it. really cool. a bearded smiley, very Islamic smiley indeed. where did you get that? is that stored in the avatar options?

AndiRB

Can you give a link to your place where the videos are in you tube? Because I cant find the nick name.

But the good thing about you tube also is you can get honors for your videos, and other things.

If you place a link to your profile in you tube, and everyone subscribes to it, it will make it popular...and also you'll get more ratings, and probably traffic to this site.

I actually came across this site (TTI) by looking for a video about Yusuf Islam. It might be a great possibility for the site.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Assalamu Alaykum

Click Here

InshaAllah, when i get more time I will upload more videos. I got many still to put up. :( But, you know it is difficult getting time. Have to admin this site as well as edit and make new videos. Its worth it though, alhamdulillah.

Muslim-

Assalamu Alaykum

Click Here

InshaAllah, when i get more time I will upload more videos. I got many still to put up. :( But, you know it is difficult getting time. Have to admin this site as well as edit and make new videos. Its worth it though, alhamdulillah.

thanks brother

it might be a good idea to also include this link in the main video pages too. just a suggestion!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

http://www.youtube.com/group/turntoislam

We would do that, but because there are all sorts of videos on those websites we do not provide the links. :)

We only responsible for sharing our videos and allowing some videos here.

Some people are soo stupid and irritating, they misuse the website name and start registering with it as username. It gets on my nerves. And to top it all, they do not care.

wasalam.

Status
Not open for further replies.