Is there any Halal suicide method?

ama6621

Assalamu Alaikum
Dear Brother Anonymous, Alhamdullilah that you made the right decision. May Allah SWT guide you and keep you on the straight path always. Ameen.

Assalamu Alaikum

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
I have the same question.
What if you want to end yr life before you do something too wrong coz u r simply tooooooooo depressed?
However, I know that suicide is the biggest sin.
Sometimes u feel that u want to pass on before u do sth too crazy, too desperate.
Mercy & forgiveness ya Allah

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
I have the same question.
What if you want to end yr life before you do something too wrong coz u r simply tooooooooo depressed?
However, I know that suicide is the biggest sin.
Sometimes u feel that u want to pass on before u do sth too crazy, too desperate.
Mercy & forgiveness ya Allah

Assalam Alakium,

Allah SWT lend you this life of yours so until Allah SWT takes it back you have to protect it from the Shataan and you can't give it back until Allah SWT knows it is time. That is the test of life. The Shataan is misguiding you so you have to fight back. Everytime you are depress think of Allah SWT and read the quran. May Allah SWT guide and protect us from the Shataan. May Allah SWT purify our hearts and minds. Ameen!!

Stay Safe & Peace!

P.S. what happen to brother who start this thread? Hope you are still alive and well inshallah!

abu turaab

:salam2:
Make duaaa

:tti_sister:
this is the best suggestion!!...the best way to cope with your anxiety
keep in mind and recite more and more the surah!....."alam nash'rah"...."certainly with every difficulty there's associated an ease"....which would come to you only when you're alive!!!
May Allah grant peace to your heart....the highest of his blessings!!!...Ameen!!!!!!!!
:wasalam:

ebulfeth

Salaam,

I have lost my interest in living. I want to end my life peacefully
taking Allah's name before dying. I am very much aware that suicide is
haraam but what to do when one is extremely depressed, under emotional
pain and is no longer interested in love, respect or money in this world.

I want to be relieved of this life. I am not finding any reason to
live.

Plz tell me if there is a suicide-method which is acceptable under
islamic law or any supplication pleading Allah to end one's life.

salam alaiqum.
how can you say that you cant find a reason to live.
if every msulim suicide against difficulties of life then who will save humanity from satanic, evil, barbar, unkind, brutal, inequitable, heartless people. you should fight against difficulties to show your gratitude to your creature.
also you know its haram. thats murder.
you want everything from Allah azza wa calla but never want death.
Allah(c.c.) gave you your life and you are not the one who will end the life given to you. all of us will dye one day. havent you ever thought that if we will die one day, why do we live_? you know this life is a test.
we all have problems, stress, sins, wrong times, and many bad things in our life too. anyone have more or less, thats not important.
please brother dont do such a crazy thing.
i will pray for you to not to do such thing.
you know Allah(c.c) is rahman, is raheem.
Allah's mercy is infinite.
enshallah everything will be good.

Musulmanin

:salam2:

:astag:

"Suicide" and "Islam" are two words that don't even go together. "Islam" which means "peace" "submission to Allah" can not be associated with the act of suicide that was strictly forbidden for people by Allah (swt). If one is truly a muslim and submits to the will of Allah, he/she should not commit suicide.

There is no halal (allowed) in suicide. As many brothers and sisters have pointed out here suicide is forbidden in Islam.:astag:

I pray you find strength to overcome the tests you are going through inshAllah.

Please don't forget that muslim ummah is like one body, and if one of us is hurt , the pain propogates to the rest of the ummah. By commiting a suicide the person hurts entire ummah. Remember you are always loved by your brothers and sisters.

May Allah help you overcome your haram (forbidden) thoughts about suicide.

Sincerely,

your brother

Amir_of_spain

as a muslim we have a mission in life, a goal, in this life to fulfill our duty and to win jannah for the hereafter, if u havent any interest in life or in living, then this is what your interest should be, and until u achieve it, theres no way u can end your life.

strahan

I will make dua for you that Allah lifted your depression but remember you have to help your self and try to change, when you feel low, remember that Allah wouldn't give test that we cannot overcome, so view this as test to be better and more conscious about other Muslim brother/sister situation, keep making good deeds, keep doing Shalah, read Quran, i'm sure you will be fine
I know you can do it ^^

Asiya-sparkles

Salaam,

I have lost my interest in living. I want to end my life peacefully
taking Allah's name before dying. I am very much aware that suicide is
haraam but what to do when one is extremely depressed, under emotional
pain and is no longer interested in love, respect or money in this world.

I want to be relieved of this life. I am not finding any reason to
live.

Plz tell me if there is a suicide-method which is acceptable under
islamic law or any supplication pleading Allah to end one's life.

InshAllah you are not feeling quite so alone and inshAllah you will be reminded that how you feel right now won't be the same way you will be feeling very shortly in the future.

Dear muslim,
Allah knows your state of heart and in truth is waiting for you to turn to Him so that He may heal you - truly ma'shAllah.

Obviously I do not know what tests you are facing, but I do know that just as you feel the test is never going to end, ease follows, that is a promise from Allah. In truth for a believer we can suffer depression and our lives can be destroyed - but inshAllah, when this happens we get the chance to rely completely upon Allah, rebuild a better more beneficial life and grow in strength and empathy for others too.

Please try to listen to the quran as much as possible, to make duas almost constantly and to fill your time with simple but achievable things to do, give yourself little treats and try to spend some time with the people you love and who love you the most.

The Prophet (pbuh) said: "God will bring the believer very close and privately and ask him, "Do you know this sin? Do you know that sin? The believers reply will be, Yes Oh Lord, until he is reminded about all of his sins, and he thinks he will perish. Then God will say, "I covered up your sins during your life, and I will forgive your sins today. Then he will be given his book of good deeds. But the unbelievers and hypocrites will be asked about their deeds loudly, in front of the creatures.

The Prophet (pbuh) said, Whoever, conceals the deficiencies of a Muslim in this life, God will conceal his sins from becoming public in the hereafter, and whoever relieves a Muslim from his hardship in this life, God will relieve his hardship, on the day of Resurrection; and God is the supporter of the servant as long as the servant is supporting his brother.

So, even though you are saddened by this life, remember this isn't living at all, only the testing stage, try to be more firm with yourself (not harsh though) and decide that you deserve success and the most beautiful outcome - and you will never get that here, only in the hereafter, try to become resolved to endurance and to overcoming the whisperings of shaytan. Avoid things for now that overwhelm you and take small manageable steps - deal with your problems in bitesize peices or you will feel overwhelmed.

InshAllah if you need to offload or just a listener I am available. you can always add me to chat if you have it (you can set up an anonymous account) my chat addy is '[email protected]'.

May Allah keep you in His love, mercy, guidance & care. And no, there is no such thing as a suicide that is halal, Allah has decreed for you your lifespan and what tests you musty complete in order to obtain His mercy & paradise. If you were to end your life, you would have failed the test with no rewards, much better to feel depressed but expectant and hopeful of passing the next than to bail out.

Jazak alak khairun wa barak Allah feekom

Also, try to listen to some gentle nasheeds, that may be a little soothing balm for your heart too. :)

http://www.islamic-knowledge.com/Hisn_al_Muslim/Hisn_Al_Muslim.htm#Alphabetical Index

some beautiful supplications that are very helpful ma'shAllah

for anxiety & sorrow
http://www.islamic-knowledge.com/Hisn_al_Muslim/Anxiety_Sorrow_Distress.htm

doubt in faith
http://www.islamic-knowledge.com/Hisn_al_Muslim/Doubt_in_Faith.htm

InshAllah I hope you do use these and they help you.
walaykom salam wa rahman tullah wa burrahktohu

fi amanillah

Asiya-sparkles

Salaam Everyone,

I thank you profusely for your true concern & guiding me in the right way.
First let me ask forgiveness form the most merciful Allah for harbouring evil thoughts like suicide.
I am not a mentally challenged person nor an eccentic person. my reason for thining of commiting suicide is not due to any spurned love nor is due to any financial difficulties.
I do not claim myself a saint but I have never illigally touched a woman intentionally, never tasted alcohol since these are banned/haraam in Islam. In return Allah had blessed me with a beautiful life-Health & Income.
So the question now arrises, why all of a sudden decide to commit suicide?
Because peace & happiness seems to elude me. I pray every friday, sincerely ask for peace from Allah but somehow I cant seem to find what I want. Strangely all around me people-relatives specially have become obsessed with money. life has become so materialistic and self-centered to them that it seems that all relationships are based on money. I didnt find any reason to live since no one was around me. I was left alone. It feels so stange when I received so many posts & PMs from people I dont even know where as people close to me forsook for no apparent reason.
I sincerely thank you all for helping me out when I needed someone the most. I would specially like to thank ShahnazZ for her advice in having patience(sabr) with Allah's blessing. I thank TheHumbleWun for advice in listening to Shaykh Khalid Yasin's "The Purpose of Life".
I specially would like to Thank warda A for helping me see my folly form Prophet Job's(pbuh) story.
I am deeply indebted to bintul islam for her sisterly love and advice.
Infact I am truly ashamed of my decision after going through the posts in my thread. I admit that the situation had (and has) become unbearable for me to lead a normal life but I have realise that that it is not upto me to realize when to leave this world. May the all merciful Allah give me a honorable death when He pleases.
Once again I thank each brother and sister for his/her love & advice.
Khuda Hafiz.

Ma'shAllah, anon,

pray x5 a day everyday, Allah wants you to connect with Him! :)

Also your lack of love of the dunya is actually a very good sign, Alhamdulillah, these are good things, you are seperating from the dunya which enables you to focus your living for the sake of Allah.

Really you are being blessed.

Jazak alak khairun wa barak Allah feekom