Is there someone here to help .........

palestine

Servant of Allah
Sister, yes YOU CAN help yourself. If you trust in yourself enough to overcome ANYTHING you can. like i said before, don't let others put you down. if they drown, they want you to drown with them. i know of a friend who was told by her doctors and family members that she's got bi-polar, a disease that makes her feel depressed, and then another time very hyper. she believed them for so many years. and after she got married, she figured, she never had that disease. but she was made to. don't let people make you think you're mental. and don't worry i 'm not offended. WE are sisters, We have to love one another. oh by the way, could you clear your inbox. i was unable to send you anything. asalamu alaykum wrwb.
PS: HOLD TIGHT TO THE ROPE OF ALLAH AND NEVER LET GO.

Assalamu alikum Podolski11

I don't feel alone now, knowing that you have an eating disorder. How do you deal with it? I pray Allah makes it easy for all of us, and keeps you in the best of health at all times. Aameen.

Jazka'Allah for letting me in. Its nice to know that i am not suffering alone. :)

Wassalam.

jz dont think of it as something big...jz take it as something small......jz take my advise and go to the gym.....it really helps cause there ull c people in more terrible form than u which is actually very encouraging

AlQurtubi

Banned
sister, I think you should start thinking normally and every thing will be fine. You should get in contact with a few sisters at TTI, in private. InshALLAH, I am sure you will get some help.

Try contacting MirajMom, sister palestine, sister shyhijabi ( if she isnt busy enough, she will help you). These are one of those few persons, who have kept this forum alive.

I will keep you in my prayers.

salah_khan

ASK HELP DIRECTLY FROM ALLAH

ASALAMUALIKUM Sister, :salam2:
I pray to Allah(s.w.t) to cure you instantly and keep you guided to the straight path,one of my sinciere advise is that put your trust only in Allah,Ask him for help solely because if he dosent cures you then know that knowbody else has got the power to cure you.
this is a sort of test for you so that Allah(s.w.t) may test his slave and reward them if they have patience and punish them if they become arrogant and despair from his mercy.

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that a black woman came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: “I suffer from epilepsy and I become uncovered. Pray to Allaah for me.” He said: “If you wish, you can be patient and Paradise will be yours, or if you wish I will pray to Allaah to heal you.” She said, “I will be patient.” Then she said: “But I become uncovered. Pray to Allaah that I will not become uncovered.” So he prayed for her.
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5652; Muslim, 2576.

“Surely, Allaah is with those who are As‑Saabiroon (the patient)”
[al-Anfaal 6:46]
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also praised patience and those who have the characteristic of patience. He said – in a hadeeth whose authenticity is agreed upon – as was narrated by Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him): “…whoever is patient Allaah will bestow patience upon him, and no one is ever given anything better and more generous than patience.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (1400) and Muslim (1053).
Muslim (918) narrated that Umm Salamah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (S) say: “There is no Muslim who is stricken with a calamity and says what Allaah has enjoined – ‘Verily to Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return. O Allaah, reward me for my affliction and compensate me with something better’ – but Allaah will compensate him with something better.”
Muslim (2999) narrated that Suhayb (may Allaah be pleased with him)said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “How wonderful is the affair of the believer, for his affairs are all good, and this applies to no one but the believer. If something good happens to him, he is thankful for it and that is good for him. If something bad happens to him, he bears it with patience and that is good for him.”

This is not correct. A woman, like anyone else among the children of Adam, if anything befalls her and she bears it with patience and seeks reward (from Allaah), then she will be rewarded for these pains and calamities. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) gave the example of something that is less severe than that, and said that if a thorn pricks a person, he will have expiation because of that. It should be noted that if a person bears the disasters that befall him with patience and seeks reward from Allaah, he will be rewarded for his patience and seeking reward, and the disaster itself will be an expiation for his sins. Calamities expiate sins in all cases; if that is accompanied by patience, a person will be rewarded for his patience in the face of those calamities. When a woman gives birth, there is no doubt that she endures pain and suffering; this pain is an expiation for her, and if she bears it with patience and seeks reward from Allaah, that will increase her reward and hasanaat… and Allaah knows best.
We should not hate the trials that Allaah has decreed for us. Al-Hasan al-Basri (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: Do not hate the trials that befall you or the calamities that happen to you, for they may be something that you hate but it leads to your salvation, and there may be something that you love, but it leads to your doom.
:tti_sister::wasalam: