Is "thighing" a pre-puberty girl you are married to really allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesearcher

:salam2:

I went on this website that is not shia or sufi and they gave fatawa and I was absolutely shocked about this.

look at it

*weblink Removed - by admin- to inaccurate website*

It sais a man may enjoy his child-wife in anyway except for having intercourse with her.

I heard Khomeini making a similar fatwa, but now sunnis are too,
is this true, that a man can do this disgusting act to an innocent girl like this?? And please don't lie i like the truth

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member

I went on this website that is not shia or sufi and they gave fatawa and I was absolutely shocked about this.

look at it

It sais a man may enjoy his child-wife in anyway except for having intercourse with her.

is this true, that a man can do this disgusting act to an innocent girl like this?? And please don't lie i like the truth

:salam2: Brother,

The website seems to be tilted towards Sufi/Deobandi.

If you are looking for fatwa please see authentic sites like islam-qa.com or fatwa-online.com

:wasalam:

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2: Brother,

I'm saying it is "tilted" because there are fatwas on it about going/helping Tableegh Jamaat despite blunder in the Aqeedah of Taleegh Jamaat.

And despite almost all major Scholars of our time refuting it.

:wasalam:

muharram23

Staff member

look at it

Salamu alaykum

this person did not bringn any deleel (proof) from Quran and sunnah to back what he said. Also, there is not even the name of the person who is giving the fatwa. Brothers and sisters we have to be careful and not except or follow everything we hear or read until it is verified. Barakallah feekum

wassalam

icadams

Salamu alaykum

this person did not bringn any deleel (proof) from Quran and sunnah to back what he said. Also, there is not even the name of the person who is giving the fatwa. Brothers and sisters we have to be careful and not except or follow everything we hear or read until it is verified. Barakallah feekum

wassalam

Yes, that is sort of a weird website. We should remember the example of the Prophet:saw: that, even though he married Aísha at a young age, he did not consummate the marriage until several years later when she was of a more appropriate age. If I remember correctly, she continued to live at home during those intervening years.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh

First of all it is important to learn our Deen properly, restricting ourselves to the authentic books of the Salaf, in matters of Aqeedah. So that we learn about how to worship Allaah properly and his attributes. And we find the way to stick to the Sunnah properly and the scholars who were upon the right way from the past and present.

When we understand our Deen properly, then we are in better position to know right and wrong

The Prophet Muhammad Salallalhu alayhi wa salam) said>
"Hold on to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the Rightly Guided Caliphs after me. Hold on to it firmly. And beware of heretical innovations (Bid'ah) because each heretical innovation (Bid'ah) is a falsehood and each false- hood is a deviation from the right path." (Reported by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal Abu Dawud, at-Tirmidhi who said it is a good and sound hadith, and Ibn Majah)

The Prophet :saw: also said:

"The example of the believers in their affection and compassion and benevolence is like the body; If one part of it becomes ill the whole body comes to its aid with fever and
sleeplessness." (Reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim)

"A group of my 'Ummah will continue to follow the truth prominently. Whoever betrays them or opposes them can never harm them to the Day of Judgment." (al-Bukhari and Muslim)

We Must Stick to the Quran and Sunnah with understanding of the pious predecessors.

And Allâh - the Most Perfect - says:
“Whosoever contends with the Messenger - even after guidance has been clearly conveyed to him - and follows a path other than that of the Believers, We shall leave him in the path he has chosen and land him in Hell, what an evil destination.”

This has been emphasised many times in the Hadith:

The Messenger of Allaah said: "I counsel you to have Taqwaa of Allaah and to hear and obey, even if an Abyssinian slave were to command you. For, verily, whoever amongst you lives (to grown old), he will see many differences. So stick to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly guided khaleefahs. Cling tightly onto it and hold onto it with your molar teeth. And beware of newly invented matters. For, indeed, every newly invented matter is an innovation, and every innovation is a thing that leads astray, and everything that leads astray is in the Hellfire." [Abu Dawood ]

The Salaf were the best of people:

’Âishah - radiallâhu ’anhâ - said: A man came to the Prophet sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam and said: Who is the most excellent of mankind? So the Prophet sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam said: “ The generation of those that I am in, then the second, then the third.” . Related by Muslim (no.2536).

The Prophet :saw: said:
"The best of people are my generation, then the second, then the third, then there will come a people, having no good in them." [[related by Ibn Mas'ood]

I suggest you stick to the Fatawa of the well-known, honourable, intelligent and wise scholars of the Past and the present.

They are the ones who stuck to the Noble Qur'aan (without twisting its meanings, without blindly giving their own explanations, without changing the meanings of any of the words), and they are ones who love to stick to the authentic Sunnah. They clung tightly onto the the clear evidences, with the right understanding from the early generation of Muslims such as the companions of the Prophet Muhammad (salallaahu alayhi wa salam) and the generation after that and the generation after that.

The Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) said>>
“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The upright (those who stand for the Qur'aan and the Sunnah with the understanding of the early Muslims) in every generation will carry the knowledge, rejecting the distortion of the extremists, the false claims of the liars, and the false interpretation of the ignorant.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][hassan Hadith][/FONT]

List of some of the Scholars and Imams of Past till the Present Day
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25434
An Introduction to the Salafi Da'wah
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20123

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The great Sahabi, Hudhaifah bin Al-Yaman (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated:[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]People used to ask the Messenger of Allah (sws) about good, but I used to ask him about evil for fear that it might overtake me. Once I said, [/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]O Messenger of Allah (salallahu alayhi wa salam), we were in ignorance and in evil, and Allah has bestowed upon us the present good (Islam): will there be any evil after this good?” He (salallahu alayhi wa salam) said, “Yes.” I asked, “Will there be good after that evil?” He (salallahu alayhi wa salam) said, “Yes, but it will be tainted with evil.” I asked, “What will its evil be?” He (salallahu alayhi wa salam) said, “There will be some people who will rule by other than my Sunnah. You will see their actions and disapprove of them.” I said, “Will there be any evil after that good?” He (sws) said, “Yes, there will be inviters at the gates of Hell, whoever accepts their invitation, he will be thrown in it.” I said, “O Messenger of Allah (salallahu alayhi wa salam)! Describe those people to us.” He said. “They belong to us and speak our language.” I asked, “What do you order me to do if such a thing should take place in my lifetime?” He said, “Adhere to the right group of Muslims and their ruler.” I asked, “If there is neither a group (of Muslims) nor a ruler (what shall I do)?” He said, “Keep away from all those different sects, even if you had to stick to the trunk of a tree, until you die while you are in that state.” (Bukhari 3606, Summarized Muslim, Vol.2, Pg.677, Hadith 1231) [/FONT]

`Umar ibn al Khattaab, the great and noble companion of the Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) said, "Beware of using your opinion in religious matters."

Shaykh al Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullah) said, in his Majmoo' Fatawa> "Acts of worship are based on sharee’ah and following, not on whims and desires or innovations."

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh

Status
Not open for further replies.