Is this correct or not?

revert2007

Love Fishing
shes KAAFIR believing in one god is not enough she has to be a muslim fasting and all of that is good but what is the point of the deeds of the kaafir if it will eventually come to nothing? dont know whether shes thinking about converting but clearly she likes the way of the muslims this is a start maybe someone could give da'wah

Assalamualikum
We are not as good as Moses pbuh and she is not as bad as pharoah.

"Go, both of you, to Pharaoh, for he has indeed transgressed all bounds;

"But speak to him mildly; perchance he may take warning or fear (God)."

If Allah ordered Moses pbuh to speak gently and in the best manner to pharoah,what about us who have been ordered to call the people of the book to the truth with wisdom?

Many call others kafir yet what have we done in order to change this word kafir to Mukmin?

How many truly call others to the truth with wisdom? Do you think changing ones religion is like changing ones cloths?

A person who is married and has kid, what her status and life will be when she converts?Who will be responsible for her welfare as well as her kid's welfare when her marriage is automatically invalid?

Being a Muslim is not enough if we cannot consider others feeling and how their life will be.

Calling people to Islam is not enough if we cannot help them to solve their problems and try to provide solution in sha Allah. People need knowledge in the first place.

How many have helped her to gain the knowledge that she needs? Finally don't we all agree that only Allah is the one who guides?Then why blame her and keep on calling her kafir when you have no knowledge on her status of belief and you have no clue who she is and what she went through and what she is going through?

I am being questioned "how can I see the truth if am being treated this way"

What shall I reply?

It is easy to push away people from seeking the truth but it is very difficult to convince them the truth.

Think before you write.

Allah knows the best

Assalamualikum

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Seeker,

Just so I know for my own education, which type of Kufr are you saying that I am? There are 10 types of Disbelievers.

http://www.islaam.com/Article.aspx?id=71

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Dear JenGiove only Allah knows your truth beliefs and may He guide you toward the truth InsHallah.

I wanted to say something regarding the words of sister/brother "Seeker-of-truth" in which she/he said for JenGiove "shes KAAFIR ".

We should be always cautious in declaring certain persons unbelievers. In doing so, one must always take into account several important things when calling one persone and describeing her or him as a Kaafir. Because one of the biggest sins is to claim for certain man for example that Allah will not forgive him and that he will not repent, but that will stay forever in the fire, because it is a verdict which is valid for unbeliever after his death. But the concerned person can be someone who repented to Allah, who has admited his mistakes and to whom Allah may forgive or will forgive on the Day of Judgment.

Every Muslim is obliged if he notices that someone is doing or telling things which are contrary to the Quran and Sunnah, to warn them and point to the Qur'an and hadith evidence for this and explain the rules and obligations in respect of the matter, within the limits of their knowledge and their capabilities. Becouse this includes the delivery and enhancement of faith in ordering good and discouraging evil, and who acts upon this will have a great reward with Allah, if he had the right intentions.

Therefore, caution is required when declaring a person a kaafir unless something is done like open kuffr which can not be interpreted on any other way, with the obligation to alert on all the words and deeds that lead to kuffr, if for them there is no any acceptable justification.

And Allah knows the best

May Allah guide us all. Ameen

Wa allaicumu Sallam wa rahamtullah wa barakatuhu