Is this money halaal?

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

If in an employment contract, the employer offers some amount of money to the employee's widow/parents as compensation in case of death of the employee during service or by natural causes, then is the money halaal? or does it come under the topic of insurance?

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}

If in an employment contract, the employer offers some amount of money to the employee's widow/parents as compensation in case of death of the employee during service or by natural causes, then is the money halaal? or does it come under the topic of insurance?

wa aleykum salaam,

let us assume that it is "halal"
but what kind of the job?

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
the job involves nothing haraam. why do we have to 'assume'? I hope we have a plain answer...

barak Allahu feek.

kalamazoo

the job involves nothing haraam. why do we have to 'assume'? I hope we have a plain answer...

barak Allahu feek.

Asalaam alrykum,
me you and others here - what for ?
please try to explain and i learn, never mind if plain or not; those on e tube or etc can't reply or contact as we do-should i take whatsoever they tell as the last verdict?

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Asalaam alrykum,
me you and others here - what for ?
please try to explain and i learn, never mind if plain or not; those on e tube or etc can't reply or contact as we do-should i take whatsoever they tell as the last verdict?
Salam alikom,

Yes, blood money is halal. I'm not going to bother producing a fatwa because it's very well known.

waslam alikom.

kalamazoo

Salam alikom,

Yes, blood money is halal. I'm not going to bother producing a fatwa because it's very well known.

waslam alikom.

asalaam aleykum,

i think the question not about blood money have a look on top.

Yet i learn of you good enough.

thank you

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Asalaamu Alaikum,

A question like this, imo shouldn't be asked on a forum. You should ask a proper scholar brother.

Try one of these sites -

http://www.islamqa.com/en/

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

I searched Islamqa with different keywords. No success.

Only then I asked here because I thought working members here would know the answer.

Barak Allahu feek.

Salam alikom,

waslam alikom.

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Barak Allahu feek. I thought it would be considered as Health Insurance. But i'm hearing Blood money for the first time, used in this context. Isnt it the money given by the killer to the family of the killed?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Asalamo `Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

Brother ask here. Inshaa'Allaah Shaykh Haitham Hamdan, Shaykh Ayman Bin Khalid or one of the Knowledgable members can help you out.

Let us know if you find an answer. This kind of thing is commonly accepted as Halal here.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Asalamo `Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

Brother ask here. Inshaa'Allaah Shaykh Haitham Hamdan, Shaykh Ayman Bin Khalid or one of the Knowledgable members can help you out.

Let us know if you find an answer. This kind of thing is commonly accepted as Halal here.

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

Jazak Allahu khyir sister. in shaa Allah i'll ask there.

Barak Allahu feeki.