Is this prophecy coming true now ??

amjaddamen

brother
:salam2:

Respected sisters and brothers :
When ever you see news these days you just see wars in the muslim countries : Palastine , Afghanistan , Iraq , Sudan , sumal , … you name it .
This is really strange .
The prophet (pbuh) was told by allah by all big events that will take place till the last day . and prophet (pbuh) told these big events to sahabah .
this hadeeth, i think , is one of the prophecies that is coming true .

Narrated Thawban:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said:
The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.

Achmat_Samsodien

:salam2:

Subhanallah!
Brother this is evident in our world today, to me personally it just strengthens my Imaan in every way. Another Hadeeth is the one where the prophet said that shepherds will be competing in building tall buildings. Allahu Akbar, is this not proof of what is happening in Makkah right now?

The signs of Allah is too many to count!

Jazakallah for this post brother, May Allah strengthen you and keep guiding you Insha Allah!

island muslim

Wa alaiykum Salaam Warahmatallah brother Amjadden

You should listen to a sheikh Feiz lecture titled "The Enemies Plot" where he goes in to this matter mentioned in this hadhith and todays situation.

Wiseguy74

Wa alaiykum Salaam Warahmatallah brother Amjadden

You should listen to a sheikh Feiz lecture titled "The Enemies Plot" where he goes in to this matter mentioned in this hadhith and todays situation.

Post the link of that lecture brother, if possible.

jazak Allah khair