IS THIS TRUE????

Status
Not open for further replies.

daywalker

i mean to show that u guys dönt have any knowledge of ur own relegion as well...and our kid is to deal with u barbie dolls cuz a kid playz with toyz here ur toy and im playn.

sure you rafidhis are born to playing barbie dolls and doing taqiyyyah. not worshiping God. igit playing barbie dolls! which is not even a quality of masculine gender!

i have more knowledge about your relegion than you thats why u are askin that where is it written...that Allah swt has legs nauzubilla

sure, prove the legs from our religion.

daywalker

he Ali as followed them and advised them because he wanted to save islam...

then why you rafidhis are destroying Islam? why not doing the same what ali(rd) did? you rafidhis knows better than ali(rd)?
and hazrat Muhammad saww told on ghadeer that after me my janasheen would be Ali then why did Abu Bakr become khalifa? And if Abu Bakr Was superior to Ali as then why didnt the Holy Prophet chose him as his brother at the time of muwakhat...?

why ali(rd) didn´t fight against abu bakr(rd), umar(rd) and usman(rd) ?

THE DECLARATION ON THE BANK OF GADEER-I-KHUM:

At the bank of this lake the pilgrim travellers stopped and Rasulullaah (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) is supposed to have made a declaration, "whose moula I am, his moula is Ali". In Arabic "Moula" means 'friend'. Rasulullaah (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "whose friend I am, his friend is Ali. Oh Allaah! Keep friendship with that person who keeps friendship with Ali and be enemy to him, who keeps enmity with Ali". What actually happened here was that a person quarreled with Hadhrat Ali (radhiyAllaahu anhu). Rasulullaah (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) therefore explained to him and in order to teach everyone else by way of a lesson, said, "whose friend I am, his friend is Ali." This had no bearing at all with the caliphate or the administration or the government. The Jews turned this into a basis of falsehood and said that Rasulullaah (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) had declared Hadhrat Ali(radhiyAllaahu anhu) as his successor at 'Gadeer I Khum' and had said, "See, Ali is my caliph" and keeping hand on his shoulder, said "Whose moula I am, his moula is Ali ". The Shias worked extremely hard on this and to prove the meaning of this hadeeth which they rephrased and wrote books propagating that this contains the declaration of caliphate.

It is to be re iterated with sorrow that the Shiah youth as well as the common public of the Shiah sect remember their history so well that they repeat it all the time and it is always on their tongues, whereas the Sunni public is totally unaware of their back ground even though it contains the truth.

Sadly, even the elders who are asked about these incidents, do not remember. The result is that whenever a Shiah person narrates this fabricated incident, the people run towards the Masjids to inform what they have heard. It is the duty of our youth to take interest in these religious matters and to keep in mind the basic historic information? There should not be so much ignorance about these incidents . The result of such ignorance is that whenever an opponent attacks, so many people are deprived of belief and faith and they join a deviated community.

as a kid you should learn instead claiming, here learn for yourself

http://www.4shared.com/file/2937985...Prophet_Muhammad.html?dirPwdVerified=6ea128eb

dont run away with your barbie dolls you little kid =)

daywalker

read here about your religion and dont cry, you are in turntoislam.com so have intention to turn to Islam

Taqiyyah
http://www.ahlelbayt.com/category/articles/taqiyyah

Hadith of Ghadir Khumm

http://www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/rebuttals/ghadir-khumm

Shirk

http://www.ahlelbayt.com/category/articles/shirk

sahabah

http://www.ahlelbayt.com/category/articles/sahabah

hadith in bukhari and muslim

http://www.ahlelbayt.com/category/articles/hadith

Racism in Shi’ism religion

http://www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/racism/racism

Quran is not complete and not sufficient!

http://www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/tahreef/mushtaq

Ali is God (nawzubillah)

i am not allowed to put that kafir link here.

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Text of Dr. Zakir Naik’s “letter of repentance”
Submitted by admin on 16 November 2008 - 4:55pm.

* Indian Muslim

Text of Dr. Zakir Naik’s “letter of repentance”

By Abdul Hameed, TwoCircles.net

Mumbai: Controversy regarding Dr. Zakir Naik’s statement that offended a section of Muslims and threatened to disrupt his ten-day Peace Conference was laid to rest by him signing a “letter of repentance” and offering apology for his remarks.

A copy of the letter made available to TwoCircles.net displays Dr. Zakir Naik’s signature in English. Text of the letter is in Urdu and is on plain paper. In it Dr. Naik says what he said was an unintentional slip of tongue and he takes back his words.

Dr. Naik, who is famous for inter-religious dialogues and Islamic preaching also said that he will never repeat those words again. The Peace Conference that started on 14th November will continue till 23rd November in Mumbai.

Full text of the letter:

"I gave a controversial statement that it is forbidden for us to follow Prophet Muhammad(saw). After listening to it I, a true Muslim who believes in Allah and the Prophet (saw), can never utter such a thing. And in the future also I will never repeat the same. Whatever I spoke was unintentionally due to the slip off of the tongue for which I seek forgiveness of Allah and take back my words.

Signed,
Zakir Naik,

12/11/08(1.35 pm)

Repentance of Dr. Zakir Naik. For those brothers & sisters who a
Submitted by D G Ahmed (not verified) on 17 November 2008 - 9:58am.

Only Allah Subhanahuta'la is the final authority to forgive any one & in this respect there are numerous verses in Holy Quran for seeking Allah's mercy in the way of Tawba. There lies the difference between socalled modern Mullahs like Dr. Zakir Naik & those great Awlias like Hazrat Khawja Moinuddin Chisty (Rh) who were devoting their life in praise & love of Allah Almighty & love for His Prophet (SWA). They never had any personal motive of gaining cheap popularity through publicity. Non Muslims in thousands turned to Islam being moved by their piety & selflessness, love for Allah, His prophet (SWA), simplicity of their life style and above all for their humanity. This is the reason they are remembered with reverence hundreds of years after their demise. Man like Dr. Zakir Naik because of their arrogance & proudness in mind Allah Subhanahutala give them lessons sometime-one such lesson Dr. Naik had to shoulder now. May Allah forgive him & shows the right path.

D G Ahmed
Dhaka, Bangladesh

:salam2:
VERY HARSH WORDS. ONE MUSLIM SHOULD NOT USE THESE TYPES OF WORDS FOR ANOTHER MUSLIM.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
feelin guilty rite? U cant answer questions thats the reason ur not going on that site.....

Ha ha ha u have answered my question...incident of ghadeer e khum...meaning to say that whoever is the enemy of Ali as is the enemy of Allah...therefore Muawiya, Aisha, Talha, Zubair were the enemies of Ali and so even of Allah(swt)...do what it means?
Further, in arabic one word has many meanings and u r piking the wrongone...or if u think its the correct one so......u know what i mean...
Ha ha ha looo00ooser...and u r a kafir because u go against quran on the fact that Allah has legs nauzubilla...and stop calling me a kafir i proved u are but u didnt...answer my question this time instead of writing out of the topic...:lol:

Errrrr how can you say "Ayesha, and Talha were enemies of Ali" (may Allah be pleased with them all) ? They had their differences not because of personal likes or dislikes, rather their ijtihad differed mainly concerning the issue dealing with the Murderers of Uthman (may Allah be pleased with him).
You're forgetting all of them came to settle their differences and Ali (may Allah be pleased with him), promised to find and punish the murderers of Uthman. That is when the worst of creatures (the murderers of Uthman) planted disunity amongst the camp of Ayesha and Ali and caused them to fight.

So keep following on the false path of those murderers.
Ali is free of what you ascribe to him, so are Ayesha, Talha, and the others.
I seek refuge in Allah from the path of those murderers*

:wasalam:

Muhammad Saleh

we are here to learn about Islam through Quran and sunnah. if you guys think you have enough knowledge that you can give fatwas against people, who died centuries ago, on the basis of the history, then you should open your own forums to preach your religon. dont you think we should be seeking Allahs forgiveness for all those who died and are still here with us. we should not be talking about those things which we cant prove. how can anyone prove that? how can we talk bad about anyone who died canturies ago? will Allah ask on the day of judgement our views about those who died centuries ago? so brothers and sisters only care about what we are held acounted for and dont try to become historians and issue fatwas. our role model is Muhammad(PBUH) and he always asked Allah to forgive others. dont you know that he even asked Allah to forgive the leader of munafiqeen Abdullah bin obay? muslims in general and born muslims in particular love issuing fatwas and dividing Ummah. we should propogate islam not sects. we should talk about unity not division. dont you think you are confusing others who are new to islam?

May Allah guide us all and unite agian as a ummah.

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum,
I agree with brother Abu baseer. I am trying to find the aritcle i read regarding what brothe abu baseer has said and Inshallah will post it out here. It's really true we should ask help from Allah not from Prophet Muhammed(P.B.U.H) as he was the Messenger of Allah who has told us to have faith in Allah and worship only Allah and Him alone without association partners. As we all know, hopeso, that some less knowdlegable muslims in India and Pakistan visit the Durgas,places where the dead bodies of Imams and scholars are kept and where people go and seek theses dead peoples help. How foolish can this be?People who are dead wheter theybe scholarsor imamsan they help us? They are no more!!!!! In Madinah when we visit the Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H) grave we make Dua to Allah forso and so and give our salaams to Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H) and the other two respected graves . When we give our salaams to Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H) Allah is pleased and hence Inshallah accept our duas. I hope my bors and sis understand wha i mean to say.
Wassalaamalaikum

Muhammad Saleh

The Holy Quran orders the wives to stay in home.....then why did she go for a war?
Im telling and saying all this after seeing NIGHT WALKers attitude saying us as kafir...and please refer to that site mentioned by me...and still i want an answer to my question of Allah having legs???nauzubila

this is too much!

if you claim to love prophet Muhammad(PBUH) then you should love everything associated with him. i thought i should not reply to your post but i love you for the sake of Allah and want you to please refrain from saying such things.

may Allah guide us all to the right path

daywalker

and still i want an answer to my question of Allah having legs???nauzubila
still waiting for a verse from your incomplete book which will be bring by imam mahdi!

tell us about leg verse!

why running away? cause such verse doesnt exist in your book?

daywalker

feelin guilty rite? U cant answer questions thats the reason ur not going on that site.....

Ha ha ha u have answered my question...incident of ghadeer e khum...meaning to say that whoever is the enemy of Ali as is the enemy of Allah...therefore Muawiya, Aisha, Talha, Zubair were the enemies of Ali and so even of Allah(swt)...do what it means?
Further, in arabic one word has many meanings and u r piking the wrongone...or if u think its the correct one so......u know what i mean...
Ha ha ha looo00ooser...and u r a kafir because u go against quran on the fact that Allah has legs nauzubilla...and stop calling me a kafir i proved u are but u didnt...answer my question this time instead of writing out of the topic...:lol:
relax brother dont become mad, i know it was hard for you that your rafidhi lies has been exposed. i saw in TV when people become mad they start to laugh at same way like you laugh =)

here is the meaning of word mawla for your madness :

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=266604&postcount=4

dont cry please , play with your barbie dolls.

daywalker

The Holy Quran orders the wives to stay in home.....then why did she go for a war?
do you mean woman didn´t use to go in WAR? learn history little kid, it seems your parents only told you fairytails of cindrella when you go to bed.

and which verse says they are not allowed to go outside? should they build a toilet in their own home?

daywalker

dont waste our time, there are 2-3 version of shia religion to muslim asking

1. 200 question for muslims,
2. 100 question for muslim
3. 55 question for muslim.

they all just try this just to waste our time. learn ISlam. you are in Turntoislam.com

so learn Islam inshallah. your question has been answered in the rafidhi lies exposing link.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=296523&postcount=72

read those link if you are truthful, and if you dont have not fear that your rafidhi will be more exposed.

a christian become a muslim by learning the basic of Islam. we give you dawah to learn the basic of Islam.

daywalker

and u r a kafir because u go against quran on the fact that Allah has legs nauzubilla...
doing TAKFIR!

just cause i dont believe in your lies!

Ibn `Umar that the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) said: Any person who calls his brother: O Unbeliever! (then the truth of this label) would return to one of them. If it is true, (then it is) as he asserted, (but if it is not true), then it returns to him (and thus the person who made the accusation is an Unbeliever). [Muslim]

I challenge you openly Just bring one verse from quran about leg. and we will make clear also openly who is kafir.

come if you are truthful in your rafidhi religion.

bring only one verse about leg.

how can you! cause there is nothing similar like him!

and those who dont believe in quran like Allah says are kafir!

read once again before you start crying =)

daywalker

We believe that Allah has feet. "Sahih al Bukhari": "The Prophet (saws) said, "The people will be thrown into the (Hell) Fire and it will say: 'Are there any more (to come)? till Allah puts his foot over it and it will say 'Qat! Qat!" (Enough! Enough!)". This Hadits are wellknown.

It just that people aren't noticing the big difference from people who said about Allah's feet by saying "Allah's feet is like His makhluq."

how can you! cause there is nothing similar like him!

and those who dont believe in quran like Allah says are kafir!
If he would read this sentences , he will not behave like a kid, unless he is a kid! or doing taqyiyyah!

if he would have known the meaning of Ma´lûm, Ma´qûl, and Maj'hûl, he would have left the topic long time ago and dont make fun of himself and become kafir(sorry how can a person become kafir who is allready kafir!) by denying the quran! like Al Istawa Ma'loom, wal kayfiya majhul.

daywalker

sahih bukhari volume 6 hadith 371...

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=296858&postcount=91

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=296860&postcount=92

=)

no on in the history of those who have brains understood that this clausal narration represents Allah's inability to accurately estimate or proportion the amount of people in hellfire. rather, the obviously understood meaning of the words represented in the riwaya is that the hellfire will call out more (because it is not divine, it does not know), and it will do that UNTIL Allah puts His Foot over it, and then the hellfire will reply "qat qat" therefore signifying that the hellfire will know when enough is enough when Allah does this action, hence the hellfire saying "enough is enough"

even a patron in a mental hospital could easily grasp the meaning of this riwaya, but lo, the religion of the rawaafidh is beyond delusion and into dementia.

daywalker

Ur the one going against the Holy Prophet saww by saying that he was a jahil...and didnot know how to read and right..
you little kid, little kid. learn Quran inshallah

62: 2 It is He Who has sent amongst the unlettered ones (Ummiyyiina) a messenger of their own, to recites unto them His revelations and to make them grow and to instruct them in the Scripture and Wisdom, though they had been before in manifest error.

3: 20 So if they dispute with thee (O' Muhammad) say: "I have submitted my whole self to Allah and so have those who follow me." And say unto those who have received the Scriptures and those who read not (the Scripture) (Ummiyyiina): "Do ye (also) submit yourselves?" If they do submit, then they are in right guidance but if they turn back thy duty is only to convey the Message (unto them) and Allah is the Seer of (His) bondmen.

3: 75 Among the People of the Scripture are some who if entrusted with a hoard of gold will (readily) pay it back; others who if entrusted with a single silver coin will not repay it unless thou constantly stoodest demanding because they say "We have no duty to these Pagans (Ummiyyiina)." But they tell a lie against Allah and they know it.

2: 78 Among them are unlettered folk (Ummiyyiina) who know the Scripture not except from hear-say. They do nothing but guess.

7: 157 Those who follow the messenger; the unlettered (Ummi) Prophet whom they find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with them. He will enjoin on them what is just and forbids them what is evil. He will make lawful for them what is good (and pure) and prohibit them from what is bad (and impure)...

7: 158 Say (O Muhammad): "O mankind! Lo! I am sent unto you all as the messenger of Allah to Whom belongeth the Sovereignity of the heavens and the earth: There is no god but He: it is He that giveth both life and death. So believe in Allah and His messenger, the unlettered (Ummi), who believed in Allah and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided."

daywalker

THE THING IS ALLAH SWT HAS NO FEET
who told you?

bring a verse that it says he has no feet.
Who told u im againrtp quran?
allready proved above that you are a liar and dont believe in quran.
And this quran is complete stop blaming
this is what your religion scholar says:

http://www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/tahreef/mushtaq

dont cry now, its never late for repetance, we give you dawah to accept Islam.

daywalker

Ha ha ha first u asked me to prove feet from ur relegion...and now ha ha ha...u urself didnt beleive in feet before ha ha ha...
And make ur question clear

if you dont understand the question at which topic you are laughing? are you laughing at your ability that you dont understand the question?

or laughing cause you dont understand the word meaning ma´loom, majhul and ma´qool?

dont laugh always like a kid, it takes all effect from your sentence. learn how to behave when you discuss with others. i doubt your religion scholar also dind´t teach you and only teach you cindrella fairytail.

Status
Not open for further replies.