Is what you see strange? Don't worry...

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

299565_10150368306014496_40569674495_8141862_713322398_n.jpg

Strange?

Don't worry!

Because the Prophet (pbuh) said,

"Toobaa (the name of a tree in paradise) is for the "strangers". They are righteous people among numerous people of evil. Those who disobey them will be more than those who obey them."

(Ahmad. Graded Saheeh by Albaanee in Saheeh ul-Jaami', 3921)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

gr8 muslim

i don't mean to be rude or anything but as i am still a child and learning about my religion i don't see how this is strange. Could someone plz tell me

John Smith

How is a woman riding a bike made for women strange? is it the burkha she is wearing?

The problem with some and im not pointing fingers at ant particular person is that we are always looking for something to have a moan about.

Atleast the lady does not need a driving licence. :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I wish I knew how to ride a bike. I would bike everywhere. It makes sense and is green.

More and more people are riding bikes in the US. It is cheaper than buying cars. And automobile insurance is outrageous. Now watch as the money whores will pass a law that we need insurance before you can ride a bicycle.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Well...let me come over there and you can try to be the 50th person who will try to teach me...if you can't I'll drive us across the desert in a 4x4.

I must have been caught in the cultural mixup...I was thinking of one of those gianormous tricycles.

Educate me and tell me why you can not ride, please.

IbnAdam77

i don't mean to be rude or anything but as i am still a child and learning about my religion i don't see how this is strange. Could someone plz tell me

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh brother :)

In most of the communities, a women with full Islamic Hijab on streets with a bicycle is considered as very strange. Because they think, "Oh women with full Hijab? Nay! They don't know how to bike. Even if they know, how on earth can they ride with such a huge dress?"

Hope it gives you an idea how it becomes strange brother. :)

John Smith

Assalaam walaikum,

I wish I knew how to ride a bike. I would bike everywhere. It makes sense and is green.

More and more people are riding bikes in the US. It is cheaper than buying cars. And automobile insurance is outrageous. Now watch as the money whores will pass a law that we need insurance before you can ride a bicycle.

Its quite easy,get yourself a bike with stablizers on each side,say bismillah and away you go.....very liberating experience cycling and good for the heart.

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

Well...let me come over there and you can try to be the 50th person who will try to teach me...if you can't I'll drive us across the desert in a 4x4.

I must have been caught in the cultural mixup...I was thinking of one of those gianormous tricycles.

Educate me and tell me why you can not ride, please.

well sure ill teach you and yes 4 X 4 across the desert would be fun

like driving ccyccling is totally unsuitable for women...its taken a lifetime just to let them walk or jog!!!!

John Smith

well sure ill teach you and yes 4 X 4 across the desert would be fun

like driving ccyccling is totally unsuitable for women...its taken a lifetime just to let them walk or jog!!!!

Where to you live sis? bit harsh you cannot go out on your bmx or chopper for a bit of wind in your face time.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Yes it is strange!!!!....

yes it is strange , if I see some one who says that "This pic is strange".....

What I mean is, this pic is strange for the strange people , not for any ordinary human being...

Beautiful pic :)

Jazakallah Khair for making this thread.... :)

esperanza

revert of many years
Where to you live sis? bit harsh you cannot go out on your bmx or chopper for a bit of wind in your face time.

saudi arabia.....

the same place where people here argued....why should women have certyain freedoms..

everyone in the west i mean muslims whether wearing hijab or niqab..you take fro granted freedom to open your door walk down the street,ride a bike or car or get on the bus,and then you cant understand why some people desire that

Ubaydullah7777

How come such a foolish ideas?
Learn english first!

Meaning of "strangers" has nothing to do with "strange".
Strangers is people who travel and being unknown.

IbnAdam77

Learn english first!

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Dear brother, re-read the way you said what you have said. Is not that strange?

We all can make mistakes and if somebody does, it is our duty to correct it in a good manner. :)

I have to say very respectfully that the point you mentioned above (which I have quoted in GREEN) is not true according to the Oxford Dictionary, and the Hadith of the beloved Prophet (pbuh).

The meaning of "strange" according to the Oxford Dictionary is, "not previously visited, seen, or encountered; unfamiliar or alien".

The meaning of "stranger" according to the Oxford Dictionary is, "a person whom one does not know or with whom one is not familiar".

Therefore I believe that the word "strangers" has something to do with the word "strange".

Further, please be kind enough to ponder over the following Hadith. :)

Prophet of Allah (pbuh) said, "Islam began as something strange, and it shall return to being something strange, so give glad tidings to the strangers."[Reported by Abu Amr al-Dani, from the hadith of ibn Masoud. It is authentic according to al-Albani.]

Hope I have made it clear bi Iznillah!

At last but not least, please look at the letters which I have marked in red in your post, and think about English. I in no ways say that I am good at it, rather I used to tell people to correct me always, and those who have done so, would know how much I welcomed and accepted. Please correct me if I have said anything wrong above brother. :)

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Learn english first!

Please understand the context in which he used the word.

Looking at your other posts, you have to learn much more important things... like... say true teachings of Islaam... and how sheikh nazim CANNOT ALLOW anything from HEAVENS and how sheikh Nazim is NOT the way to earn forgiveness from Allah for 7 generations..