ISLAM DAY

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Since the passing of the Islam day Resolution in Hawaii and because of its worldwide media coverage, the vocal minority have been trying to put a negative spin to this resolution. As a follow up to the Islam day article that appeared in the Star bulletin on Friday May 15, 2009 a poll was initiated asking if people approve or disapprove of this resolution.

Please take a moment to vote for this as many people will be looking at this poll for future strategies. It is very crucial that the people supporting this resolution far exceed those opposing it hence please send it to any and all people you believe will vote positively. So far the people opposed are greater in numbers.
Please vote YES! to this poll:

http://poll.starbulletin.com/

TeenagerMuslim

I voted - 'Yes'.

It seems to be a great project once accepted. Insha'Allah, in the end we will get the results that are best for us as a Ummah.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
voted is complete on my part...the percentage of objection I saw saddened me..I don't know why people remain slaves to their ignorance and biases..may Allah (swt) Guide those worthy of guidance..Ameen!

Baraka allaho feek akhi and jazaka khaira al-jaza'a

:wasalam:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
I voted and sent it to others ...
Let's see how many votes it will be at the end ..
Jazakallah khair

waaleikum salam

yellowFlower

TRUST in Allah [SWT]
assalamu alaikum.

Alhamdulilah, i just voted and like an hour later or so, i voted again. then in like five minutes later after the second vote, it will tell you that you already voted. but i suppose that you can vote more than once in every hour or something. =D

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I dont think we should follow the ways of the non-believers. Everyday is "Islam Day". We pray five times a day, read Quran, dhikr, do good deeds etc...There is no one day for that, we are connected everyday Allah allows us to live.

I voted NO, I think its useless. Just my opinion.:hearts: